Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherocide - Initial Observations
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pherocide - Initial Observations
05-05-2016 2:21 AM

First and foremost pooooor HAX for not getting enough love on Ptruth. I mean their whole product line is very underrated IMO.

Okay for the past week I've been testing Pherocide and I must say this baby is really interesting. Sad thing is that I had Pherocide for nearly 2 years and forgot about it. Stupid I know...I finally said fuck it and decided to take it for a spin.

Dosage: I've been testing this bad boy at work and using 2 - 3 sprays.

Self-effects: None that I was able to detect.

Testing results: Okay lets go talk about what I've been experiencing with Pherocide. The scent package is really good, unlike the oils Pherocide has a fresh clean scent. At work I noticed that there are zero negative reactions from both males and females. No ghosting nor shit testing. In fact the guys I work with were super cool with me and the girls I work with were mad cool. In fact one gal (mid 30's Caucasian) seems super nice to me always initiating conversation with me. I realized that the work setting is a terrible setting for Pherocide so I took this last Saturday night at the local bar. Here is where things turned around for the better.

I noticed as I walked by several women locking eyes on me (for 3 seconds) and slightly turning away slowly with a smirk. That right there was an invitation....felt good I admit.

That night there was a few bands playing music so I decided to head near the stage with my buddy. My buddy being the flirt whore that he is immediately opens up a group of girls, one of them seemed to zero in on me with conversation. Real smooth and she for a time was invested in the interaction. What killed it was the other girls wanting to do different shit. What Pherocide does so well is to project that sexy attractive man women want to meet.

My biggest takeaways with Pherocide are:
- If you open the conversation the target will stick around and listen to what you have to say.
- No doubt this potent juice helps you get noticed.
- Best used in the bar scene or nighttime outings.
- Pherocide apparently contains cops but I was unable to smell it.

In short Pherocide is an excellent icebreaker. I read from other users that it hits black women and latinas hard however I have yet to wear it around those two groups.

Pherocide may not be considered a sexual pheromone but as an icebreaker it's a winner.

The Dude abides...
05-05-2016 2:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Pherocide - Initial Observations
05-06-2016 11:28 AM

did you have some strange tastes/feeling on your tongue after apply Pherocide?
I don't know what it is but it last for a few minutes for me.. Unknw ?
05-06-2016 11:28 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-06-2016 1:22 PM

(05-06-2016 11:28 AM)RedEyes Wrote:  did you have some strange tastes/feeling on your tongue after apply Pherocide?

Have to say never experienced that.

The Dude abides...
05-06-2016 1:22 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-06-2016 2:02 PM

(05-06-2016 11:28 AM)RedEyes Wrote:  did you have some strange tastes/feeling on your tongue after apply Pherocide?

try not spraying it in your mouth next time ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-06-2016 2:02 PM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2016 8:24 AM

Pherocide has been a favourite of mine since late 2013 when I first came across its superb effects. I pretty much combine it with all my daily wear products as it gives me something other products don't really give me and I've used a good 9 bottles at least since I first came across it. Raw is also great. There is a huge likeability aspect to pherocide and though this product can be a bit intimidating when fresh , it also can create intense attraction and likeability .

Hax are some of the most underrated products on here but for a few users like myself who love the effects , they are products I can't really do without. They go well with a few LAL products and also some lacroy products too.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 8:25 AM by right_mr.)
05-11-2016 8:24 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2016 10:39 AM

(05-11-2016 8:24 AM)right_mr Wrote:  There is a huge likeability aspect to pherocide and though this product can be a bit intimidating when fresh , it also can create intense attraction and likeability .

I totally agree with this statement.

(05-11-2016 8:24 AM)right_mr Wrote:  They go well with a few LAL products and also some lacroy products too.

I'm real interested in which products you think go well with Pherocide? I'm thinking Impi, New Pheromone Additive, DP, Wolf, Nude Alpha. Like to hear what your thoughts are.

The Dude abides...
05-11-2016 10:39 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

05-12-2016 1:00 AM

(05-11-2016 8:24 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Pherocide has been a favourite of mine since late 2013 when I first came across its superb effects. I pretty much combine it with all my daily wear products as it gives me something other products don't really give me and I've used a good 9 bottles at least since I first came across it. Raw is also great. There is a huge likeability aspect to pherocide and though this product can be a bit intimidating when fresh , it also can create intense attraction and likeability .

Hax are some of the most underrated products on here but for a few users like myself who love the effects , they are products I can't really do without. They go well with a few LAL products and also some lacroy products too.

Hey man! Do you usually use two sprays of Pherocide in combos?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 1:04 AM by D_Darko.)
05-12-2016 1:00 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-12-2016 2:03 AM

Should be the Androstanone. It alters ones smelling abilities and therby also taste.
05-12-2016 2:03 AM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2016 5:03 PM

(05-12-2016 1:00 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Hey man! Do you usually use two sprays of Pherocide in combos?

Yeah sometimes even 3 sprays of pherocide with the first app.
Best to say wear the Hax stuff in the morning and then like 10 hours later some bad wolf. It goes into beast mode especially when the pherocide has been used 2 or 3 days in a row. Though watch out for a bit of intimidation on fresh pherocide so I stick some raw on to temper it and take away the intimidation but it's different for everyone . The best effects take hours to start being noticeable

There have been many times I've used around 6 sprays in a day of the stuff . I usually go 1: 1 pherocide and raw. So if I'm going 3 pherocide I'm also going 3 raw in the winter. My two most used products. I think the longest I've not used pherocide since 2013 when I first got my hands on the stuff is around 2 weeks. I only start to take a break from the stuff when it doesn't give me a stiffy in the middle of the night. Then I know I've over used the stuff. It's the usual base coat for most of my LAL product applications . Creates more visual attraction you see and likeability which I think LAL stuff somewhat lacks for me. The stuff builds it's effects over a few days and day 3 is usually the best and then the stuff stops working after around day 5.

When I've overused pherocide and raw I bring out holy grail or black ops or lady killer or 919. They don't work the same but have their own unique effects. In the really hot weather the stuff doesn't seem to work well so I switch to m512 which is magic in high heat.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 5:07 PM by right_mr.)
05-15-2016 5:03 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-13-2016 3:03 PM

I just bought a pherocide bottle from hax. GF was not enthused with my general demeanor the last couple of days as I've been using a bit of Kane . We went out this eve and she was grumpy with me as usual.

Got home and my hax order had arrived. The bottles looked like the original glass ones unlike the plastic ones that hax had reverted to . Take the top off and guess what ... I get the original unmistakeable special hax cops pussy smell. Like from the OG bottles from 2013 . Believe me those bottles were potent. I put one spray on and the GF completely changed. All of a sudden I'm getting big hugs from her and snags. The cobra is back baby !!!! Well done HAX. Nothing beats top quality pherocide .. I'm putting this bottle in a safety deposit box at my bank . This stuff is the real deal
07-13-2016 3:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 34 17,565 02-01-2014 8:01 AM
Last Post: right_mr