Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pansterone dhea supplement oil
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pansterone dhea supplement oil
09-24-2015 4:32 PM

So today was my first day using the oil as recommended in the harder erections thread by THELAW.

Must say in one day I am getting increased aggression , slightly Hornier and got a few hits from women 50+ as if they want to swallow me up . They also happened to be ugly and these ugly women who usually ignore me had no trouble acting like their hormones were out of control.

In cafe one 19 y.o beauty kept looking at me and she was a 10 but my SO Was entering the cafe so I couldn't try to chat or close her. Too bad.

Overall I feel Hornier , more aggressive and introverted .

Someone pass me some AM Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
09-24-2015 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: Pansterone dhea supplement oil
09-24-2015 4:36 PM

I'm taking Pansterone too, but my results are complicated because I'm coming off of 200 mg pregnenolone, which is known to cause withdrawals.

It's not an oil, but it's in DMSO and ethanol. It may make your breath stink (BAD) without you knowing it. D-limonene will take care of that.
09-24-2015 4:36 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-24-2015 5:00 PM

Some more notes on DMSO:

There are special risks associated with DMSO. DMSO is a powerful solvent and will dissolve things that it comes in contact with. Not only that, it will absorb through the skin and cellular membranes more effectively than almost anything. When it absorbs through these barriers, it carries with it anything that is dissolved in it. That's why it's used topically combined with various drugs or supplements. Although no reported cases of serious medical problems caused by these that I know of, it could be harming you if used improperly.

To reduce these risks, you should wash your body on the point where you apply it and thoroughly remove any soap that you use to wash. Also, try not to cover it with clothing after you apply there. The DMSO may dissolve dyes and other chemicals in your clothes and carry them into your skin. People have reported seeing dye inside their skin after doing this. It may also carry pathogens on your skin into your bloodstream.

Theoretically, it may potentiate drugs or pharmaceuticals by making your cells more permeable. DMSO gets everywhere in your body no matter where you apply it.

Just something to be aware of. I don't think there's any great danger.
09-24-2015 5:00 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-24-2015 5:14 PM

Btw I used 8 drops on two separate intervals today.

The first 8 drops I was just a little more alive but after the second dose I became more aggressive and horny. Almost blew up at my SO today.

On a date this could backfire. Like I said it feels like a huge test boost. Mones will help greatly with my people skills. No point being the horny introverted man who doesn't act because he's so horny and aggressive he feels like fucking immediately.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 5:16 PM by dsouza.)
09-24-2015 5:14 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

09-25-2015 5:34 AM

My SO says my breath stinks now that I use Pansterone . Will this subside?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
09-25-2015 5:34 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-25-2015 5:53 AM

No it won't. Take one gelcap of D-limonene to make that go away. Using it before bed might help too. The smell could go away before you wake up, but that won't work if neno makes you hyper.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 5:54 AM by NP17.)
09-25-2015 5:53 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-25-2015 8:21 AM

Keep in mind that if you are already taking something for low T, this may push your testosterone too high, causing aggression, as it can decrease cortisol which blocks Testosterone.

We live in a culture were we believe more T is always better, but the evidence suggests otherwise after a certain point, as it can be a stress just like anything else.

I haven't had the issue with bad breath, but I'm also following a Peat protocol including a full range of vitamins and minerals from natural whole-food sources.

As for the risk from DMSO, Pansterone has ethanol designed to make it a safer mix, and I have yet to see anyone on several forums (some have used a DMSO pure mix with other substances) have any issues with it beyond the bad breath. In general, we're probably pretty clean on the areas where we would apply the mix, but sterilizing it can't hurt.

Also, be sure to wash off the area 20min after application, as the residue can cause some mild skin issues (dryness-redness).

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 8:26 AM by theLaw.)
09-25-2015 8:21 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-25-2015 8:29 AM

I'm Only in my late 20s, but I scooped up this product. Received it a few days ago and yesterday at about 3 drops I felt pretty damn good. A lot less stress. I've hit a 50 lb weight loss mark so I guess my T is already in pretty good shape. I do work a lot, though and feel like I've always been a higher cortisol producer. The lack of a decent night sleep no doubt makes it worse. I'm also on a low carb diet where I do eventually eat carbs every 7-10 days. I'm interested to see how this product continues.

Do you gents feel any way towards me using less than recommended?
09-25-2015 8:29 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-25-2015 9:57 AM

3 drops is fine. Everyone has a different sensitivity to hormones.
09-25-2015 9:57 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-25-2015 11:01 AM

Add me the list of believers, noticeable improvement in skin, hair, sleep, libido and erection quality after 3 full days at 8 drops X 3 per day. Will probably cut back to either 2x a day or drop down to 5d x 3 to see what differences are...
09-25-2015 11:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian supplement - res100 review phertest 178 72,773 07-01-2016 9:32 PM
Last Post: O.N.
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 10,974 04-26-2015 2:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra