Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Pansterone dhea supplement oil
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pansterone dhea supplement oil
10-06-2015 2:48 PM

(10-06-2015 2:44 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  No pansterone yet.... On the list tho. Keep the reports coming!

I've been taking Bobs mill baking soda internally every morning for a few months. I also take it before I work out and when I get heart burn. I've seen nothing but good things in my health. It's hard to pin point it on BS. One of the biggest things from BS that seems to effect me is the lack of getting sore when I work out. I'm just getting back into it now that my health is returning but I haven't been sore one single time!

It's funny you should mention that, because I started taking baking soda baths and drinking club soda thinking that it would increase my CO2. It really improved my health in the ways I mentioned 3 posts above. But now that I stopped with the baths and switched to seltzer water, the problems have returned, especially inflammation and gut problems. I think maybe the potassium bicarbonate in the club soda and sodium bicarbonate/baking soda is what really was helping me, not the CO2.

Honestly, nothing annoys me more than the pH cabal in the alternative health community. Like you mentioned, it just seems like total BS. But if it works, I'll be a believer and join their cult.
10-06-2015 2:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperJoy

Rep Post

10-06-2015 3:07 PM

(10-06-2015 2:48 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Honestly, nothing annoys me more than the pH cabal in the alternative health community. Like you mentioned, it just seems like total BS. But if it works, I'll be a believer and join their cult.

I understand your point and agree but what about PH of the body seems not important?

If you are having stomach issues I would highly recommend you give it a try. I bought empty caps and just fill two every morning and take them with my Ormus water. I would say its around a gram. The little bag of Bob's I buy last for months making it pretty cost effective. It's really good stuff to just keep around the house too.
10-06-2015 3:07 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

10-06-2015 3:46 PM

(10-06-2015 3:07 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I understand your point and agree but what about PH of the body seems not important?

If you are having stomach issues I would highly recommend you give it a try. I bought empty caps and just fill two every morning and take them with my Ormus water. I would say its around a gram. The little bag of Bob's I buy last for months making it pretty cost effective. It's really good stuff to just keep around the house too.

Yes, I'm trying the baking soda now. Something about bicarbonate seems to be helping, but I'm not sure what. It seems to help a LOT.

There are plenty of counterarguments to pH modification, especially with baking soda.

1. The stomach acid just neutralizes the baking soda, stressing the body but having no other effect.
2. The body's pH is so tightly regulated that it can't affect anything.
3. pH is meant to be in balance, and supplementing with a strong acid or base only throws the body out of balance

These are just example. I'm not trying to disagree with you, as I think we might be on to something with the baking soda, but just giving some examples. Normally, I like to see a scientific explanation of something before I try it, but this seems to be working, and I have no idea why.
10-06-2015 3:46 PM
moe

Rep Post

10-06-2015 3:52 PM

(10-06-2015 2:44 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  No pansterone yet.... On the list tho. Keep the reports coming!

I've been taking Bobs mill baking soda internally every morning for a few months. I also take it before I work out and when I get heart burn. I've seen nothing but good things in my health. It's hard to pin point it on BS. One of the biggest things from BS that seems to effect me is the lack of getting sore when I work out. I'm just getting back into it now that my health is returning but I haven't been sore one single time!

BS will help re-establish a good acid-base balance, thus bringing lots of healthy effects, one of them being less lactic acid after a workout
Thanks for sharing SJ

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-06-2015 3:52 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-06-2015 3:53 PM

Ray Peat is also a huge proponent of daily Aspirin + Baking Soda as it reduces inflammation.

Many people who have problems with taking large doses of Aspirin have found that the Baking Soda completely resolves these issues.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-06-2015 3:53 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2015 10:56 AM

I've been using this stuff for a while now and for me it's providing some noticeable benefits. Sleep patterns are much better, skin and hair both noticeably better and libido is both higher and more consistent. These are noticeable but not quantum leaps. By no means is this a fountain of youth miracle mix but it seems to do exactly what it promises to. I've got my physical in a few more weeks and I'll get a current T count t compare to my last test (a couple of years ago).
10-07-2015 10:56 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-07-2015 11:29 AM

(10-07-2015 10:56 AM)DWR Wrote:  I've been using this stuff for a while now and for me it's providing some noticeable benefits. Sleep patterns are much better, skin and hair both noticeably better and libido is both higher and more consistent. These are noticeable but not quantum leaps. By no means is this a fountain of youth miracle mix but it seems to do exactly what it promises to. I've got my physical in a few more weeks and I'll get a current T count t compare to my last test (a couple of years ago).

How many drops per day?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-07-2015 11:29 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

10-07-2015 2:57 PM

(10-06-2015 3:52 PM)moe Wrote:  BS will help re-establish a good acid-base balance, thus bringing lots of healthy effects, one of them being less lactic acid after a workout
Thanks for sharing SJ

M.

I've read that too and my results seem to concur.

@np17. You're not disagreeing at all. I hate the culty groups...for anything. But in this case I'm convinced there is something to BS and ph balancing in the body. I also am buying that the American diet makes the body really acidic. In an ideal world we would have solid scientific research on everything we wanted to try. In the real world there is just too much fuckery and money to make any sense of it. Thats the nice thing about sites like this. Smart (or crazy) people coming together to test things that are mostly pseudoscience.

I appreciate each and every one of you that lather yourself up in some odd 'mone or take some unknown pills in the name of making a better functioning human. The internet is amazing!

Ordered. I'll get back with my review in a few weeks !
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 3:34 PM by SuperJoy.)
10-07-2015 2:57 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

10-07-2015 3:48 PM

(10-07-2015 2:57 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  In the real world there is just too much fuckery and money to make any sense of it. Thats the nice thing about sites like this. Smart (or crazy) people coming together to test things that are mostly pseudoscience.

I appreciate each and every one of you that lather yourself up in some odd 'mone or take some unknown pills in the name of making a better functioning human. The internet is amazing!

I too am blown away by the knowledge that has been made freely available through the Internet. It's all about connections, and knowledge is no longer the privilege of the elite, anymore.
10-07-2015 3:48 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2015 4:53 PM

(10-07-2015 11:29 AM)theLaw Wrote:  How many drops per day?

Recommended dose of 8 drops 3 times per day so a total of 24 drops per day
10-07-2015 4:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian supplement - res100 review phertest 178 72,932 07-01-2016 9:32 PM
Last Post: O.N.
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 11,002 04-26-2015 2:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra