Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Australian supplement - res100 review
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
668 thanks in 324 posts

Australian supplement - res100 review
05-28-2013 8:52 PM

Hey guys,

This is a product I picked up for the first time at the end of last year and have used it on/off up until now. Well its about to become a part of my daily because the results have been absolutely fantastic. I am not a shill or an evangelist for the product but I would be if I didn't want everyone under the sun to have super confidence boosts and higher natural test levels (more competition Big Grin) ...

Anyway, you guys can search it up, its from a company called wicked supplements.

I've noticed every time I near about 10-20 days I start feeling an amazing sense of wellbeing - better sleep, more confidence, less anxiety, deeper voice, more self control, and a whole enchilada of other benefits like rising with a rock solid boner and huge sex drive increase. Read all about it Smile Just thought I'd let everyone here know.
05-28-2013 8:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by leon333, kenpachi, scorpio69

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 50 posts

RE: Australian supplement - res100 review
12-13-2013 12:03 AM

Where can I buy it in Australia?
12-13-2013 12:03 AM
O.N.
Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

03-23-2014 6:02 AM

(12-13-2013 12:03 AM)ocd Wrote:  Where can I buy it in Australia?

Hey there, I am actually the creator of the product, so if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

We have been making Res100 since 2009 and have been changing lives ever since. It was initially created for guys coming off steroid cycles to assist in naturally raising testosterone and restoring hormonal balance.

This is where we found the most benefit in having the best synergy between hormones and not over suppressing just 1 or 2 hormones in the process.

We have had such great results now with over 90 independent reviews and blood tests we are now taking it to the next levels and having a clinical trial at the University of NSW this year.

If you are looking to buy it simply go to our website and find your nearest store or buy online from you can also save 10% with discount code: TAKEOFF10

Any questions feel free to ask away.
03-23-2014 6:02 AM
NattyDread
Just Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 24 posts

03-23-2014 10:29 PM

Sounds great...

anybody try it, before....
03-23-2014 10:29 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
668 thanks in 324 posts

03-25-2014 12:31 PM

NattyDread I am still on it. Fact is, the product works! You can also get cheaper resveratrol supplements, at a lower dose to see if anything happens for you. If you're not convinced there are quite a few scientific studies and a ted talk on the stuff Smile
03-25-2014 12:31 PM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2297 thanks in 1099 posts

03-25-2014 5:10 PM

(03-23-2014 6:02 AM)O.N. Wrote:  Hey there, I am actually the creator of the product, so if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

We have been making Res100 since 2009 and have been changing lives ever since. It was initially created for guys coming off steroid cycles to assist in naturally raising testosterone and restoring hormonal balance.

This is where we found the most benefit in having the best synergy between hormones and not over suppressing just 1 or 2 hormones in the process.

We have had such great results now with over 90 independent reviews and blood tests we are now taking it to the next levels and having a clinical trial at the University of NSW this year.

If you are looking to buy it simply go to our website and find your nearest store or buy online from you can also save 10% with discount code: TAKEOFF10

So, tell me, O.N., what would you recommend for a 6'2," 285, 56-year-old diabetic ... dosage and/or stack?

Thanks!

(03-25-2014 12:31 PM)phertest Wrote:  NattyDread I am still on it. Fact is, the product works! You can also get cheaper resveratrol supplements, at a lower dose to see if anything happens for you. If you're not convinced there are quite a few scientific studies and a ted talk on the stuff Smile

What are you stats, P ... age, height, body weight?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 5:11 PM by MMM.)
03-25-2014 5:10 PM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 50 posts

03-25-2014 6:40 PM

(03-23-2014 6:02 AM)O.N. Wrote:  Hey there, I am actually the creator of the product, so if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Is it suitable to take even if you're not bodybuilding? i.e I am guy in my early forties and would like to give my testosterone a boost?
03-25-2014 6:40 PM
O.N.
Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

03-29-2014 9:47 AM

(03-23-2014 10:29 PM)NattyDread Wrote:  Sounds great...

anybody try it, before....

We have 90 odd reviews from many different forums here:

On this page you will also find before/after blood tests showing increases in testosterone, LH which stimulates testosterone production and FSH which stimulates sperm production.

In addition to this we recently went over our before/after blood tests and came up with the following data:

114.49% increase in testosterone levels on average.

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here:
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

The average before result from these tests was 10.875nmol/L
The average after result from these tests was 23.325nmol/L
This increase is an average increase of 114.49%

The stand out result in these tests was review #1 where his levels went from 9nmol/L to 27nmol/L in only 30 days this is a 300% improvement.

(03-25-2014 12:31 PM)phertest Wrote:  NattyDread I am still on it. Fact is, the product works! You can also get cheaper resveratrol supplements, at a lower dose to see if anything happens for you. If you're not convinced there are quite a few scientific studies and a ted talk on the stuff Smile

As for regular resveratrol products they are quite different to Res100...we probably should have never called the product Res100 to avoid this issue, Resveratrol alone will not do a whole lot for testosterone it is more so the ingredient combination we have used which are working in synergy together.

Here is a recent response we gave a customer to give you a little more of an idea:

O.N. Wrote:Hi Sean most of the guys who have used it are aged 18-25. So it certainly works for young guys but yes you are correct the older you are and the lower your level is the better it will work.
One of the blood tests review #3 already had a decent result with a starting level of 20nmol/L and his end result was 29nmol/L so it does work even if you have pretty decent testosterone levels.
The best stand out result was review #1 from 9-27nmol/L this is a 300% increase. So yes you are right in saying if you have low testosterone this will work better for you, however it does work well even if you have a medium to high level.

Most testosterone boosters simply effect estrogen only and this is one of the major downfalls in their products.

Our product is different, firstly we do not want to squash estrogen to nothing as it is required for health, we do not want it very high either this is why we use resveratrol as it has estrogen balancing properties it has been shown that when you have too much estrogen it will act on the aromatase and reduce the estrogen level but when you have enough it will actually act on the receptor level as estrogen, this creates hormone balance, much like a car engine if 1 cylinder is running better than the others the car wont run correctly however if there is balance and synergy and they all function at a similar level it will be more efficient.

The 2nd ingredient is simply put amazing, this is how most test boosters work they reduce estrogen by doing so the brain senses a lack of estrogen, since estrogen is needed for health the body goes about to make more estrogen it does this by increasing testosterone production after which point the testosterone then converts into estrogen so basically you are tricking the brain into making more testosterone by manipulating your estrogen levels. However the brain isn't stupid eventually it figures this out and levels out the creation of testosterone. 7,8 benzoflavone in res100 has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and effect the receptor responsible for making these decisions so when the brain would normally say hey i figured out what you are doing that wont happen and thus a higher level of testosterone is created.

The 3rd ingredient is Phosphatidylserine this has been shown to reduce cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone and it rises following emotion or physical stress eg a fight with your girl friend being emotional or physical being weight training. When cortisol spikes it strips nutrients from muscles, it breaks down testicular tissue and testosterone levels are reduced.

In 3 human clinical trials on Phosphatidylserine it has been shown that by taking it daily you can reduce cortisol by a massive 30% post workout blood levels and since cortisol isn't spiking it is not having damaging effects on testosterone levels and the result in the trials was the testosterone levels were 76% higher than the placebo control. (You can view all of this information on our website on each product description including all of the medical references to the trials, from there you can google search the trials and read the study data)

Lastly resveratrol has a poor absorption rate so it is combined with piperine which has shown a 229% increase in delivery, in addition to this the capsules have been carefully chosen to be HPMC vegetarian based not only so vegans can use the product but because HMPC has also shown to increase ingredient delivery and Phosphatidylserine also helps to create emulsions in the digestive system to again increases delivery.....so we have thought very long and hard about how to make this product as effective as possible.

Beyond res100 we also sell products which stack very well with it like TransSynergy DAA and TocoCaps. our most popular combo is Res100 with TransSynergy DAA its basically a 1,2 punch combination.

Res100 is our top selling product and most effective but stacking has many benefits as you take testosterone creation to other areas of the body, as a quick example TransSynergy DAA increases cholesterol transfer into the testes, cholesterol is the food source for testosterone production, once it enters into the testes it is then converted from cholesterol into testosterone this product also increases the production of LH/FSH which are the hormones sent from the brain to stimulate testosterone and sperm production, TransSynergy has also been used in a human trial to show a massive 42% increase in testosterone levels in only 12 days. Liek i said there are so many areas of testosterone creation if you tickle them in the right spots you can make more and more testosterone.

Tococaps takes things another step further by increasing LH potency and absorption into the testes, it was studied to show it alone increased testosterone via this pathway, normally you see LH and testosterone raise hand in hand however it was shown in a study to have no increase in the amount of LH released which shows that the LH that you did make had more of an effect and was better utilized.

By effecting other areas like this of testosterone creation you are taking things further and further if you look here you can see the results from someone who has stacked all the products together and here also explains many reasons why to stack and what effect it will have

So yes the product is very effective you can view 90 odd reviews on our website each review can then be viewed by whom ever it was posted by on internet forums through the link to the review....it isn't us posting these on forums we don't have time to create 90 odd forum accounts and have 100-500 posts per person.

Additionally later this year around june/july we are set to conduct a human clinical trial on res100 with the university of NSW. This is costing us a lot of money and the results will be published....we wouldn't be going to this effort if our product didn't work.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask.

(03-25-2014 5:10 PM)MMM Wrote:  So, tell me, O.N., what would you recommend for a 6'2," 285, 56-year-old diabetic ... dosage and/or stack?

Thanks!

Res100 of course...haha No to be honest with you Resveratrol actually has a boat load of health benefits including it's effects on insulin and diabetes it was studied for these effects have a look at this video below.
Our best stack is still Res100 with TransSynergy DAA it's a winning combo and is the best 2 products to put together to increase testosterone there is a big synergy between the 2, as for dosage just follow the bottle suggestions. Combined you should notice an improvement not only with your diabetes but also general health, sleep and the manhood benefits of testosterone.

(03-25-2014 6:40 PM)ocd Wrote:  Is it suitable to take even if you're not bodybuilding? i.e I am guy in my early forties and would like to give my testosterone a boost?

Yes absolutely testosterone actually declines with poor health, many people attribute it to age, but it is more so age related diseases and poor health causing the problems, along with lifestyle and diet choices and the fact that we eat and breath many chemicals which convert into estrogen and lower our testosterone levels. An increase in testosterone in most 40-50 year old's is felt very quickly, basically the lower the level the bigger the jump in the level so the more you can feel it and thus you are in your 20's again...haha Smile

There was a 1,532 male study conducted from 1987 to 1997 which studied testosterone levels it basically found thats your Father’s generation has higher testosterone/sperm levels than your generation and your grandfathers generation has higher testosterone/sperm levels than your fathers generation, if trends follow the next generation will be less again. You can view the study here:

Keep the questions coming guys no doubt there will be some more now Smile
Cheers O.N.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 9:48 AM by O.N..)
03-29-2014 9:47 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2297 thanks in 1099 posts

08-22-2014 10:04 AM

Looking for a post I read this morning, but can't remember where it was. If anyone posted a thread that read something similar to, "WENT OUT WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND ALL THE LADIES WERE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME. EVEN ONE OF THE GUYS SAID, "HEY, THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MAN HERE."" I'm looking for the product/mix you wore. Can't believe I let that slip past me! Cry

Anyway, I stumbled back across this thread.

Has anyone in the forum given these products a try; and if so, your thoughts?

Thanks x 2!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 10:05 AM by MMM.)
08-22-2014 10:04 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

08-24-2014 7:21 AM

(08-22-2014 10:04 AM)MMM Wrote:  Looking for a post I read this morning, but can't remember where it was. If anyone posted a thread that read something similar to, "WENT OUT WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND ALL THE LADIES WERE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME. EVEN ONE OF THE GUYS SAID, "HEY, THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MAN HERE."" I'm looking for the product/mix you wore. Can't believe I let that slip past me! Cry

Anyway, I stumbled back across this thread.

Has anyone in the forum given these products a try; and if so, your thoughts?

Thanks x 2!

I think it was panikos with his mix of cohesion + am.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-24-2014 7:21 AM
Thanks given by MMM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pansterone dhea supplement oil dsouza 55 12,580 01-25-2017 8:55 AM
Last Post: MMM
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 7,731 04-26-2015 1:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra