Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Australian supplement - res100 review
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3937
Thanks received:
3247 thanks in 1508 posts

RE: Australian supplement - res100 review
09-05-2014 11:49 PM

(09-05-2014 8:42 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  They definitely don't have a problem charging high prices. Many of the prods can be gotten cheaper from vitacost.

4 bottles shipped for $50? Must be overnight. $1 AUD = $1.02 CAD

Sounds interesting however .

I have had great results with A-HD which is a test booster and est suppressant . Bout $40 for a 4 week cycle.
Im glad to see that you have great results with the A-HD Fish the product has mostly good reviews however sad to say for me it produced too many sides and the top of one of my feet swelled up whilst i was running it and only subsided when i stopped its consumption.

I ended up running 2 caps per night before bed of Mass HGH by LeCheek Nutrition at the finish of my 28 day cycle of Xtreme DMZ at 32 mg / day Dymethazine, the Mass HGH works a treat for me also great wood material so good that i have ordered more, not to forget the restful sleep and waking up feeling strong and dynamic...

At the moment am on a cycle of Xtreme Tren-Z, ie Trenavar and Dymethazine combo, and at bedtime just 1 cap of Mass-HGH consumed and then 1ml of Formeron applied to the ribcage, the combo is working brilliant with increasing strength dry gains and all day long energy and a feeling of well being, the only real side effect has been an increase in hunger, its good that i am not craving junk food Drinks

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 12:45 AM by terry0400-40.)
09-05-2014 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2092
Thanks received:
2217 thanks in 1188 posts

09-15-2014 3:35 PM

My res 100 has arrived today.. Tomorrow will be my first day of use. I bought 2 bottles.

QUESTION ONE: It says to store in a cool dry place. To those who use res 100: I am currently leaving unopened bottle in my cupboard which is away from direct sunlight.. But what about the bottle I open? Should that be stored in the fridge? I want to make sure my res100 doesn't go bad.

QUESTION TWO: I'm not taking steroids or prohormones, do I need to ever cycle this product,or can I stay on it forever? Advice please!

CONCLUSION: I will post a followup report in a weeks time.. according to the claims of this product a lot can happen in a week, especially with regard to sexual performance, libido, and boner producing activity.

Party
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 4:23 PM by dsouza.)
09-15-2014 3:35 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, F/2.8, MMM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

09-15-2014 9:53 PM

Pulled the trigger on a bottle, curious to see what it does.
09-15-2014 9:53 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, F/2.8
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3658
Thanks received:
1931 thanks in 950 posts

09-16-2014 7:34 AM

(09-15-2014 3:35 PM)dsouza Wrote:  My res 100 has arrived today.. Tomorrow will be my first day of use. I bought 2 bottles.

QUESTION ONE: It says to store in a cool dry place. To those who use res 100: I am currently leaving unopened bottle in my cupboard which is away from direct sunlight.. But what about the bottle I open? Should that be stored in the fridge? I want to make sure my res100 doesn't go bad.

QUESTION TWO: I'm not taking steroids or prohormones, do I need to ever cycle this product,or can I stay on it forever? Advice please!

CONCLUSION: I will post a followup report in a weeks time.. according to the claims of this product a lot can happen in a week, especially with regard to sexual performance, libido, and boner producing activity.

Party

Do it like you do mones ... email or call them for your answers, D. Did you look at their FAQ?

I'm following this thread, I have two weeks before I can place an order, so get to testing guinea pigs! Help popcorn

Mucho THANKS!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 7:34 AM by MMM.)
09-16-2014 7:34 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2092
Thanks received:
2217 thanks in 1188 posts

09-16-2014 8:44 AM

(09-16-2014 7:34 AM)MMM Wrote:  Do it like you do mones ... email or call them for your answers, D. Did you look at their FAQ?

I'm following this thread, I have two weeks before I can place an order, so get to testing guinea pigs! Help popcorn

Mucho THANKS!!!

Yes just emailed them and asked if I need to store in fridge.

I see you're waiting to jump on the bandwagon.

BTW , heads up, shipping from Australia to Toronto Canada took exactly 8 business days Good
09-16-2014 8:44 AM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1931 thanks in 950 posts

09-16-2014 10:50 PM

(09-16-2014 8:44 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes just emailed them and asked if I need to store in fridge.

BTW , heads up, shipping from Australia to Toronto Canada took exactly 8 business days Good

There's suppose to be a distributor in the USA, D and everyone else. I think it's in O,N.'s post.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 10:51 PM by MMM.)
09-16-2014 10:50 PM
O.N.
Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

09-17-2014 11:03 AM

(09-03-2014 8:42 PM)ocd Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 6:04 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ive just jumped on the res100 bandwagon.. order two liquid bottles. Will give it a run and report back!!!

On the positive side Res100 did increase T for me as I could feel it but on the negative side all my joints started hurting and the knee joints got so bad that it was difficult for me to even walk so I stopped talking it. I was talking only 1 cap a day.

Although painful, this does show the product is effective. However you are using it incorrectly, if your estrogen becomes too low your joints will creak, crack and ache. Since we all have different levels of estrogen this is why the product has variable dose.

The standard dose will suit "most" people however if you are over weight you are likely to have more estrogen and require a larger dose, if you are quite lean you will require lesser dose.

If you experience a loss in libido or sore joints these are signs of taking too much.

(09-05-2014 7:06 PM)dsouza Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 6:32 PM)ocd Wrote:  No weight training. I was just using it to boost my T levels as I am over 40 now.

Its very hard to boost T levels without proper exercise and diet.. Even bodybuilders who take steroids are aware of this fact.

Increasing testosterone is actually very simple, some products complicate the process, some work for hours or days before the body figures out whats going on, and many just fail to work.

Here is the most simplest explanation I can give, the body needs estrogen for general health, by reducing estrogen the brain senses this and makes the choice to replace the lost/lowered estrogen level. The fastest method to replace this estrogen is to create testosterone which will then convert into estrogen, take a product which does this over and over and the body will be in a state of constantly trying to replenish the lowered estrogen.

Res100 works for a multitude of reasons not for the simple fact that it removes estrogen from the body, it is powerful so the dose is variable as said above, however it will never crush estrogen into nothingness resveratrol was use over other possibilities as it can act as estrogen when the body is lacking + it has a multitude of health benefits and anti oxidant properties. Benzoflavone also removes estrogen but has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and manipulate the GABA receptor complex.

This receptor complex is responsible for determining the production of testosterone, it reads signals from the body and determines to lower/raise the production of testosterone, when it determines you have enough testosterone this is when benzoflavone really works interrupting the signal and telling you to push a little further. The combination of the 2 ingredients and the process in which they are utilized is why it works so well.

(09-05-2014 8:42 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  They definitely don't have a problem charging high prices. Many of the prods can be gotten cheaper from vitacost.

4 bottles shipped for $50? Must be overnight. $1 AUD = $1.02 CAD

Sounds interesting however .

Res100 should have never been called Res100....worst name I could have thought of, it gets placed into the category with other resveratrol supplements......basically it is not just resveratrol and it is in a highly advanced SEDDS (Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System) Regular resveratrol will not absorb anywhere near the same level and will not increase testosterone.

We also use a very cold micronization process on our resveratrol that enables our particle size to be very small.

With anything you consume absorption is key you should look at our delivery system in more detail here:

(09-15-2014 3:35 PM)dsouza Wrote:  My res 100 has arrived today.. Tomorrow will be my first day of use. I bought 2 bottles.

Party

open or not opened store away from light, no need to store in the fridge.
cycling is recommended.

1 month on 10 days off
3 months on 10 days off (however you may become use to the product)
5 days on 2 days off for long term use, unlikely you will become use to the product.

(09-16-2014 10:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(09-16-2014 8:44 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes just emailed them and asked if I need to store in fridge.

There's suppose to be a distributor in the USA, D and everyone else. I think it's in O,N.'s post.

SoCal Nutrition sell to the USA Market and Canada.
We also ship there too, takes 7-10 business days.

For those wanting to see reviews or real world customer blood results please see an extensive archived amount here:
09-17-2014 11:03 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, dsouza, LL21, scorpio69
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1931 thanks in 950 posts

09-18-2014 11:24 PM

Is it just me, or are there no 2014 Reviews on Res100?

Anyone? O.N.?

Thanks!
09-18-2014 11:24 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3937
Thanks received:
3247 thanks in 1508 posts

09-18-2014 11:44 PM

(09-18-2014 11:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  Is it just me, or are there no 2014 Reviews on Res100?

Anyone? O.N.?

Thanks!

90. Ok so i got my res100 last week, and im surprised at the results… within 2 days Russel the love muscle had awaken from hibernation and is now ready to party. Tbh i thought yeah yeah yeah… everyones test booster is the best blah blah blah…. But this shit woke him up no problem. I will be recomending this product to all the juicers and old fuckers at the gym.. 10/10.

91. I’ve been on RES100 for about a fortnight now and I’m already really impressed by this supp. Best sleep I’ve had in years, noticeably improved libido, feeling even more confident/less anxiety and seems to be recovering better between workouts. I’m really looking forward to my blood test in a few weeks to compare before/after.

92. Res 100 is da bomb, Yep certainly seems to be the bomb. Not taking anything else apart from m/v, moringa, krill, glucosamine and the res stack. And it can’t be cause I’ve just clocked the half century. But setting some P.B’s here for sure. Minister for war and finance very happy.Doing alright in the gym too lol.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-18-2014 11:44 PM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1931 thanks in 950 posts

09-19-2014 5:30 AM

(09-18-2014 11:44 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  
90. Ok so i got my res100 last week, and im surprised at the results… within 2 days Russel the love muscle had awaken from hibernation and is now ready to party. Tbh i thought yeah yeah yeah… everyones test booster is the best blah blah blah…. But this shit woke him up no problem. I will be recomending this product to all the juicers and old fuckers at the gym.. 10/10.

91. I’ve been on RES100 for about a fortnight now and I’m already really impressed by this supp. Best sleep I’ve had in years, noticeably improved libido, feeling even more confident/less anxiety and seems to be recovering better between workouts. I’m really looking forward to my blood test in a few weeks to compare before/after.

92. Res 100 is da bomb, Yep certainly seems to be the bomb. Not taking anything else apart from m/v, moringa, krill, glucosamine and the res stack. And it can’t be cause I’ve just clocked the half century. But setting some P.B’s here for sure. Minister for war and finance very happy.Doing alright in the gym too lol.

GeezWeez~! I read those. How on Earth did I miss the date!?!?!?!

Okay. It's just me.

Will be ordering mine tomorrow.

Thanks, T! You the man!!!

Carry on, and report! Smoke
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 5:32 AM by MMM.)
09-19-2014 5:30 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pansterone dhea supplement oil dsouza 55 6,752 01-25-2017 8:55 AM
Last Post: MMM
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 5,761 04-26-2015 1:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra