Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Pansterone dhea supplement oil
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pansterone dhea supplement oil
03-20-2016 8:41 AM

Any update on this?
Superjoy? DWR?, Anyone?

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-20-2016 8:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

03-20-2016 9:50 AM

(03-20-2016 8:41 AM)moe Wrote:  Any update on this?
Superjoy? DWR?, Anyone?

M.

Still use this regularly.

It should be noted that you need proper nutrition to get the most out of these supplements.

I was recently diagnosed with Seasonal Allergies, and have removed nearly all symptoms using this diet alone. At this rate, I should be able to clear them up in a couple of months...........no meds!!!Clapping

Keep in mind that Haidut's supplements are 100% pure highest lab-grade ingredients........and along with dmso will allow absorption of up to 10x a normal dose. His stuff is like the MAG of supplements.Focus

Also, substances that lower cortisol, estrogen, and serotonin lead to increased libido and erectile strength!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-20-2016 9:50 AM

moe

Rep Post

03-21-2016 9:51 AM

Have you tried any other of Haidut's supplements?

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-21-2016 9:51 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

03-21-2016 10:13 AM

I tried Pansterone and Estroban.

The Pansterone was good, but the DMSO was prohibitive for me. I was taking D-Limonene which decreases the body odor, but because it was topical, I was always worried that people would be smelling it. It is truly a vile smell, but you get nose blind to it the more you use it. The big reason I stopped was because it didn't work with my body chemistry. I think there was too much conversion to Estrogen.

I've also used Estroban, but it wouldn't come out of the dropper. It was just a cheap dropper bottle that wasn't designed for the oil he puts in it. I contacted him by e-mail for any advice on how I could make the drops come out, but no reply. I'm avoiding Vitamin D and Vitamin A right now for other reasons, so this is off the table, too.

So despite being lab-quality ingredients, it's still made in some guy's garage, and customer service is less than professional. Like most of Ray Peat's supporters, they're trying to reinvent the wheel and running into pitfalls with that. Contrarian people, contrarian problems. I wouldn't say definitely don't do it, though.

Sun bespectacled
03-21-2016 10:13 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-21-2016 11:08 AM

(03-21-2016 9:51 AM)moe Wrote:  Have you tried any other of Haidut's supplements?

M.

Yes - I've tried nearly all of them at this point.

Some worked and some didn't, so I think that it's a trial and error process. To his credit, he is making supplements at a level of purity (especially with Thyroid) unparalleled in the marketplace, so you're probably going to see a lot of feast-or-famine reactions to his products.

As for the issues with dmso, bottles, and customer service........all of these appear to be corrected......or in the process.

Haidut is testing an odor-free dmso to deal with the body-odor/garlic issue. I've never had this issue, and I use a ton of his products with dmso, so it appears to be a body-chemistry clash with the solvent.

As for the bottles, I had the same problem with Estroban, and I agree that this should have been fixed before the initial release........no excuse.

The customer service one is tricky because Haidut communicates mostly through the forum........but there should always be an easy way to contact a vendor.......again....no excuse. I've never personally had to email him, so I can't speak to that........but he does provide his email and personal phone number at the end of each Danny Roddy podcast. (you can find it on youtube or itunes)

Idealabs has great products, but they won't work for everyone, because they aren't needed by everyone.......or there is another issue with assimilation. I would definitely label them "boutique" supplements.

Haidut himself has done some incredible work on the forums with different types of testing. Here is one of the examples of how he increased his Testosterone to 1500ng/dl: Diablo

I've always seen Haidut go out of his way to help other members, and run a solid business..........but that doesn't excuse any issue with the product or communication. If that ever changes, I'll be sure to get the word out.Hi

03-21-2016 11:08 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2016 9:09 AM

Superjoy? DWR?, Anyone?

M.

Still using it also, brought my T levels back up to where they were 15 years ago...great stuff.
04-23-2016 9:09 AM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-11-2016 8:13 AM

Superjoy? DWR?, Anyone?

M.

My immune system crashed a few days after I started this and I discontinued it because I figured you can't really see how something works when you are sick. Im just now getting back to good health and have been eyeing the bottle on my shelve. I don't even remember why or how to apply this product tho.
06-11-2016 8:13 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

06-11-2016 11:17 AM

I've been getting into Peating pretty big like theLaw and DWR. I post over at the raypeatforum.com as Pointless. (trivia: NP stands for New Pointless, but that's another story).

Thankfully, the Pansterone now uses some kind of unscented DMSO that's still pharmaceutical grade. How in the hell they managed to do that, I have no frickin' clue, but it does NOT smell. (Thank God). I use 1 drop of Pansterone, applied to my penis. It does make it a little bit bigger, and it provides my testicles with the precursors to androgens. Once I get my thyroid up (I'm supplementing T3 and T4), then I expect to be able to use a bigger dose, and we'll see what this stuff can really do.

I find Pansterone to be the most problematic supplement for me, because I break out whenever I use it. It provides steroid hormones at the top level, and your body chooses which pathways to send them down depending on your state of stress. If you are loaded up with thyroid and proper nutrition, then you will get lots of progesterone, testosterone, and DHT. If you are inflamed and full of PUFAs, then it will turn into estrogen, one of the body's metabolic toxins.

I use TocoVit, Estroban, Oxidal, MitoLipin, Energin, and Kuinone, also. But thyroid is where it's at. I'm not sure I totally trust haidut's thyroid because some people have crashed their thyroid with TyroMax. I think they might've just been using too much because no one is absolutely sure exactly how potent this stuff is yet. It's just that new.

But like theLaw, I can definitely vouch that this stuff is for real, even though it sounds like some kind of fad. It has gotten rid of health problems I've had for a looong time.

Sun bespectacled
06-11-2016 11:17 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-11-2016 1:39 PM

Without proper nutrition and energy........users should not expect any real changes with any of Haidut's supplements. They are very potent, and can harm anyone who is low-carb, as they support a stronger metabolic function...........V12 engine without any fuel.Dirol

Also, negative effects of these supplements can come from the lowering of stress hormones making you feel sluggish or weak. Adrenalin, for example, can make you feel incredible, but is a stress causing long-term damage.

06-11-2016 1:39 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-11-2016 2:44 PM

I dropped his for a minute and just picked it back. Low carb'r here with a weekly one day 8 hour carb upload. I haven't found any sluggish effects, but I only use it in the morning. Made my beard noticeably thicker and has improved my mood.
06-11-2016 2:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian supplement - res100 review phertest 178 72,932 07-01-2016 9:32 PM
Last Post: O.N.
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 11,002 04-26-2015 2:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra