Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ONE NIGHT STANDS
02-05-2014 10:23 PM

I forgot what post it was, but I think it was Mone Master Kimba who brought up ONE NIGHT STANDS (ONS).

Even though it's been years since I've indulged in such a NAWTEE EVENT, I've had a few, but without the mones. whistle I'm thinking the chances are GREAT in the club and bar settings. Places in which I do NOT venture that often anymore. Anyway, you young Moners who have participated in such a wild and crazy night ...

What is your favorite/best ONE NIGHT STAND MIX and ratios? And yes, that would be total strangers, not someone you've been talking to and texting for weeks and months with the intention of easing into THE BLOOMERS. Thanks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 10:25 PM by MMM.)
02-05-2014 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
02-05-2014 10:39 PM

LIIK V.2 has been very consistent for me.

Two weekends in a row, I have used 3 sprays split between the neck and inner arms, covered with cologne (Dior Homme Intense).

I went home with a 19 year old blonde the prior week and a 23 year old hispanic just last weekend.
02-05-2014 10:39 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-05-2014 11:05 PM

(02-05-2014 10:39 PM)NIGHTistheNEWDAY Wrote:  LIIK V.2 has been very consistent for me.

Two weekends in a row, I have used 3 sprays split between the neck and inner arms, covered with cologne (Dior Homme Intense).

I went home with a 19 year old blonde the prior week and a 23 year old hispanic just last weekend.

Hispanic! Yum!

How are you, Signor NDay?

How long have you been playing with LIIK v2; and were your two victims pulled from a club or bar setting?

Thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 11:05 PM by MMM.)
02-05-2014 11:05 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-06-2014 12:05 AM

Can't say I've had any luck with ONS yet but only been in the scene for about a month.
I really like where this is going though!
02-06-2014 12:05 AM

MMM

Rep Post

02-06-2014 12:28 AM

(02-05-2014 11:05 PM)MMM Wrote:  Hispanic! Yum!

How are you, Signor NDay?

How long have you been playing with LIIK v2; and were your two victims pulled from a club or bar setting?

Thanks! Good

That was suppose to read "How OLD are you, Signor NDay?" Hang1

02-06-2014 12:28 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-06-2014 5:23 AM

L2K V1 plus TAA. Amazingly consistent. I'm 22, works best on 16 - 32. Although I don't suggest under 18!

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-06-2014 5:23 AM
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

02-06-2014 11:23 AM

(02-05-2014 10:23 PM)MMM Wrote:  I forgot what post it was, but I think it was Mone Master Kimba who brought up ONE NIGHT STANDS (ONS).

Even though it's been years since I've indulged in such a NAWTEE EVENT, I've had a few, but without the mones. whistle I'm thinking the chances are GREAT in the club and bar settings. Places in which I do NOT venture that often anymore. Anyway, you young Moners who have participated in such a wild and crazy night ...

What is your favorite/best ONE NIGHT STAND MIX and ratios? And yes, that would be total strangers, not someone you've been talking to and texting for weeks and months with the intention of easing into THE BLOOMERS. Thanks

LOL, Nice Post....Boy does this bring back the good times MMM. The younger generation has it so easy now with ONS mainly because of the COUGARS that have been unleashed on them....not even sure the current younger generation even needs any mones to get pick up by these beautiful experienced ladies.

Back when I was on the hunt for ONS it was fun, as I am sure it is today. My MIX back then....can't recall the company but they only sold very simple name stuff like "Men for attracting women". Probably similar but not as refined as Nude or maybe AV. I think they held the patent on the molecule used...started with a A I think.
We would put a few drops on and along with our Wingtips, Jeans, Button down with a tie and head to the club. Once at the club I would scope out 10 to 12 women who were single and hopefully didn't know each other or disliked each other, then prepare for the fun.
Over the period of a hour or so I would approach each woman and get their name and small talk a little. Then I would immediately ask them to go have sex with me. Here's where it gets interesting.

2 or 3 would slap me
4 or 5 would flat out refuse...but smile and blush
1 or 2 would giggle and blush and walk away
at least 1 or 2 would invite me out back to smoke and make out

I would then just hang out and wait for the aggressive one in the group to drag my ass home. Always worked if I got close to the above ratio, if 5 or 6 slapped me and no one gave me a cute signal, on to the next club.

I had so much fun......

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
02-06-2014 11:23 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-06-2014 12:38 PM

(02-06-2014 5:23 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  L2K V1 plus TAA. Amazingly consistent. I'm 22, works best on 16 - 32. Although I don't suggest under 18!

That's the mix that everybody was toying with, yes?

02-06-2014 12:38 PM

MMM

Rep Post

02-06-2014 12:45 PM

(02-06-2014 11:23 AM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  LOL, Nice Post....Boy does this bring back the good times MMM. The younger generation has it so easy now with ONS mainly because of the COUGARS that have been unleashed on them....not even sure the current younger generation even needs any mones to get pick up by these beautiful experienced ladies.

My thought EXACT-CALLY! Just get aggressive, and see what happens!

But with the toxic of society: HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN. HOW TO ATTRACT WOMEN. HOW TO ATTRACT YOUNGER WOMEN. and everybody believing in it, I don't know. I've purchased a few of them through the years, but all I can make of it is DON'T GIVE A FLIP and BE AGGRESSIVE.

Still, sooner or later, someone is gonna come up with something that is gonna have this old man back in the clubs and wrapping his lips around a YOUNG hooded pacifier! Drinks Legal age, of course. Big boss

Come on, Steveo! Come on Thunder! Come on LAL! Come on HAX! Come on Love Scent! Come on, Anybody! "THE CLOTHES AND PANTY REMOVER" should be its name. Bomb

02-06-2014 12:45 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2014 4:41 PM

i'm looking for a mixture as well OP...i'm meeting with a girl tomorrow, i've hung out with her a few times but thought she had a b/f, she told me last week that she didn't

so i want to close the deal....i'm thinking 2 sprays evolve and 2 sprays xist, not sure, maybe add a touch of New Pheromone Additive but i've never used that much mones before
02-06-2014 4:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,776 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie