Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
02-06-2014 5:06 PM

(02-06-2014 4:41 PM)beastmode Wrote:  i'm looking for a mixture as well OP...i'm meeting with a girl tomorrow, i've hung out with her a few times but thought she had a b/f, she told me last week that she didn't

so i want to close the deal....i'm thinking 2 sprays evolve and 2 sprays xist, not sure, maybe add a touch of New Pheromone Additive but i've never used that much mones before

Odds are she has dumped her BF cause you are hanging around....go in with confidence and show her your BF material. Start the date out with a friendly kiss and hug (bring her into your cloud) End it with a kiss in the morning Smile.

I would do the xist as 1 spray per wrist and slightly rub in
elvolve is 1 partial spray behind each ear and rub in
New Pheromone Additive on lower neck 1 spray

Go get this woman you like....PleasantryClapping

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 5:36 PM by Smelt_Funny.)
02-06-2014 5:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2014 7:06 PM

(02-06-2014 5:23 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  L2K V1 plus TAA. Amazingly consistent. I'm 22, works best on 16 - 32. Although I don't suggest under 18!

Which molecule is TAA, can you get it from more then one source?
03-01-2014 7:06 PM

moe

Rep Post

03-01-2014 9:42 PM

(03-01-2014 7:06 PM)DWR Wrote:  Which molecule is TAA, can you get it from more then one source?

I remember KIMBA mentioning it's a product from Androtics. But I also would like more info about which molecules are in it

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-01-2014 9:42 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-01-2014 10:09 PM

(03-01-2014 9:42 PM)moe Wrote:  I remember KIMBA mentioning it's a product from Androtics. But I also would like more info about which molecules are in it

That's so simple, even I can explain that one! It's the HAPPY -MONE! It's the dominant factor in Instant Shine if you are familiar with it. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-01-2014 10:09 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-22-2014 6:07 PM

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out there!

Any NEW ONE NIGHT STAND reports/combos/products? Preved

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-22-2014 6:07 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-30-2014 6:09 PM

1-2 Drops of PI + 25-50 mcg P83

This repels a lot of women but when you find a woman who likes it she will want you badly. I had one woman grab my hand and try to pull me into the bathroom after I kissed her. I had another woman who grabbed my hand and pull me out of the bar because she wanted to take me home. In both cases I wasn't sure if she was into me and I didn't find out until I went for the kiss. Both women I ended up sleeping with that night. Both were early 20s and I was around 40.

This combo is hit or miss. You will get rejected a lot with it so don't wear it if you can't handle rejection. Also you have to make a move to activate this combo. Otherwise the girl will seem kind of quiet and reserved if you just talk to her with it on. Many girls will talk to you for a little while, get uncomfortable, and eject when you wear this.
05-30-2014 6:09 PM

MMM

Rep Post

05-30-2014 7:22 PM

(05-30-2014 6:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  1-2 Drops of PI + 25-50 mcg P83

This repels a lot of women but when you find a woman who likes it she will want you badly. I had one woman grab my hand and try to pull me into the bathroom after I kissed her. I had another woman who grabbed my hand and pull me out of the bar because she wanted to take me home. In both cases I wasn't sure if she was into me and I didn't find out until I went for the kiss. Both women I ended up sleeping with that night. Both were early 20s and I was around 40.

This combo is hit or miss. You will get rejected a lot with it so don't wear it if you can't handle rejection. Also you have to make a move to activate this combo. Otherwise the girl will seem kind of quiet and reserved if you just talk to her with it on. Many girls will talk to you for a little while, get uncomfortable, and eject when you wear this.

That is Primal Instinct, yes?

Since PI has been given the WARNING of CHANGED FORMULAS, was this with a recent batch of PI recently, Tree?

Thanks! Yu

05-30-2014 7:22 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-30-2014 7:27 PM

(05-30-2014 7:22 PM)MMM Wrote:  That is Primal Instinct, yes?

Since PI has been given the WARNING of CHANGED FORMULAS, was this with a recent batch of PI recently, Tree?

Thanks! Yu

Yes, Primal Instinct. I purchased the bottle in 2012.
05-30-2014 7:27 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-30-2014 9:28 PM

I remember back before 2012 wearing 1 dr PI Ylang Ylang was an excellent chic magnet, if the wearer was dressed smart casual and possessed just a little charm and charisma a good result could be just about guaranteed when used as a prowling bait.

I have hit town wearing 2 drops alone just the PI Ylang Ylang scented and dressed in clean casual attire where my presence has just seemed to go over the heads of most females going about their normal business BUT more than once i have been actually cold approached by some really cute really nice girls and each and every time it is obvious that they do not really have any real idea what they are are going to say, it is as if they are in a little bit of a shock that they have actually made the first move after obviously being pulled in by the P.I. this is the time for the P.I. user to execute his charismatic charm because he has the girl in his hand.

I have noticed that the times i have actually been approached by chics when i have had 2 dr of the P.I. Ylang Ylang applied is when i have been lingering near the girl for a few minutes or she has been because of whatever circumstances lingering close to me for several minutes.

One time one of these girls was a really cute high class blond haired girl dressed expensive but not tacky really refined type of girl from a good family, she possessed a quiet disposition, i would never of thought that a girl this beautiful could actually fall under my influence with PI applied however she did, she was standing besides me at the post office outer wrapping counter for several minutes when i was addressing and packing some pheromones for a friend in Europe, i then went and stood in line at the main service counter for several minutes until my package was accepted by the clerk and then as i was leaving the post office this cute young blond made a direct bee line towards me and proceeded to try and introduce her self to me, she needed a lot of help nevertheless i did accommodate her and place her well at ease . . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-30-2014 9:28 PM
Krazyzer0
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-01-2014 9:55 PM

(05-30-2014 9:28 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

One time one of these girls was a really cute high class blond haired girl dressed expensive but not tacky really refined type of girl from a good family, she possessed a quiet disposition, i would never of thought that a girl this beautiful could actually fall under my influence with PI applied however she did, she was standing besides me at the post office outer wrapping counter for several minutes when i was addressing and packing some pheromones for a friend in Europe, i then went and stood in line at the main service counter for several minutes until my package was accepted by the clerk and then as i was leaving the post office this cute young blond made a direct bee line towards me and proceeded to try and introduce her self to me, she needed a lot of help nevertheless i did accommodate her and place her well at ease . . . .

Nice! You really know how to demonstrate the power of mones terry.

IS, IO, IH, A134, P83
Xist, Love boat, Taboo, Evolve
NA, AV, Wolf, Androstadienone
New Pheromone Additive
06-01-2014 9:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,149 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie