Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
06-02-2014 1:46 AM

(06-01-2014 9:55 PM)Krazyzer0 Wrote:  Nice! You really know how to demonstrate the power of mones terry.
Yes i retain a good memory of the really blatant hits the ones that are relatively rare.

Like the time i walked into a department store wearing a whole Xcite wipe slathered all over my neck arms and every available square inch of available exposed skin, this was one of the later versions of the Xcite wipes that i had received from the UK condom shop when they WERE available > anyway the sales chic approached me after i walk past her " can i help you she says " her pupils are as large as saucers she then takes me by the arm and leads me away into another part of the store and then says " you have the most beautiful eyes i have seen for a man " by this time she has her arm completely around my waist and she begins telling me that " no one like you ever comes in here " i was freaking because my wife walked into the store with me and i was so distracted i did not know if she was witness to the proceedings so as i detach myself the girl says " you have to come back i will be here for you "

The wife was close by and we walk out together and then separate to do our own thing, i then spoke to three different strangers within the hour and each one of them gave me their address and invited me to come visit them at their home also a married couple.

These are some of the hits that i do not forget, these are the hits that inspire me to use pheromones and have a lot of fun....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-02-2014 1:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-03-2014 12:44 AM

One drop of DP, I think 3 sprays of Glace fb sill.

Talked to a girl for around 5 minutes outside of club. Friend of friend by the way. Get a cab back to my place. Shortly after that am in my room doing the deed absolutely uninhibited. She did not come off as much of a slut which is the off part whistle

She left the next morning...never spoke again
06-03-2014 12:44 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-03-2014 7:39 AM

(06-03-2014 12:44 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  One drop of DP, I think 3 sprays of Glace fb sill.

Talked to a girl for around 5 minutes outside of club. Friend of friend by the way. Get a cab back to my place. Shortly after that am in my room doing the deed absolutely uninhibited. She did not come off as much of a slut which is the off part whistle

She left the next morning...never spoke again

How old was this victim, SS?

Did you never see her again, or was it out of embarrassment that you two never spoke again? You did take GOOD care of business, yes? Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-03-2014 7:39 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-04-2014 1:55 AM

Always picking MMM, lol. I am pretty sure 21! I don't really know, just did not really feel inclined to get her number. And yes...home run!
06-04-2014 1:55 AM

MMM

Rep Post

06-04-2014 3:30 PM

(06-04-2014 1:55 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Always picking MMM, lol. I am pretty sure 21! I don't really know, just did not really feel inclined to get her number. And yes...home run!

Well, I hope she doesn't show up at your door step with the poElice, because she was only 15! whistle Party2 --- joking!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-04-2014 3:30 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-04-2014 7:26 PM

(06-04-2014 3:30 PM)MMM Wrote:  Well, I hope she doesn't show up at your door step with the poElice, because she was only 15! whistle Party2 --- joking!
What a fuckern scary thought MMM, heck please do not put the shits up poor SS i am 99.999 % certain if the girl even looked like she had a chance of being below the legal rootable age SS would never have considered taking her back to his love nest, i would have taken her to the beach or somewhere.

Some of the authorities would have taken great delight and made one hell of a great big deal in busting a poor guys balls for making a mistake with the age of a consenting girl.

Anyway there is no point in any future worry because now that SS has taken a real good scare he has probably decided to confine his take home selections to grand mothers jumpy

My thread >
06-04-2014 7:26 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-04-2014 7:40 PM

(06-04-2014 7:26 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  What a fuckern scary thought MMM, heck please do not put the shits up poor SS i am 99.999 % certain if the girl even looked like she had a chance of being below the legal rootable age SS would never have considered taking her back to his love nest, i would have taken her to the beach or somewhere.

Some of the authorities would have taken great delight and made one hell of a great big deal in busting a poor guys balls for making a mistake with the age of a consenting girl.

Anyway there is no point in any future worry because now that SS has taken a real good scare he has probably decided to confine his take home selections to grand mothers jumpy

Even though I was joking, you are right, T. Wizard

I hope that doesn't stick to your thoughts, SS. My apologies. If she was in the club, I'm sure she was legal.

06-04-2014 7:40 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-04-2014 8:32 PM

I laughed out loud at all of the above sideLol
06-04-2014 8:32 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

06-05-2014 5:52 PM

(06-02-2014 1:46 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  whole Xcite wipe slathered all over my neck arms and every available square inch of available exposed skin,

They say less is more with pheromones in general but I something think when your goal is to screen for woman looking for a one night stand maybe more is more.

Perhaps one strategy is to wear an overdose of a none heavy product and just approach a ton of women. Most will flee but you may find one ready to jump you.
06-05-2014 5:52 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-05-2014 6:25 PM

(06-05-2014 5:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  They say less is more with pheromones in general but I something think when your goal is to screen for woman looking for a one night stand maybe more is more.

Perhaps one strategy is to wear an overdose of a none heavy product and just approach a ton of women. Most will flee but you may find one ready to jump you.
Well yeah i guess an overdose of none can be productive when one has targeted the correct Venues that cater for the more sexually active and adventurous type of girls/ women , in my opinion the app should also contain some good A+B nols with some AndrosteRone just so as to make the wearer appear approachable and interesting unless of course you are young fit handsome attractive and charismatic then just the none would certainly be enough Bomb.

My thread >
06-05-2014 6:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,149 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie