Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
06-06-2014 2:02 AM

(06-05-2014 5:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  They say less is more with pheromones in general but I something think when your goal is to screen for woman looking for a one night stand maybe more is more.

Perhaps one strategy is to wear an overdose of a none heavy product and just approach a ton of women. Most will flee but you may find one ready to jump you.
That is a good point but OD'ing is not fun what so ever. It is actually very uncomfortable! Not only will you be uncomfortable but the people around you will too and most will not even talk to you, left alone look at you. This is going to lower your social status which might work in your disadvantage also
06-06-2014 2:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

06-06-2014 8:20 AM

(06-05-2014 5:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  They say less is more with pheromones in general but I something think when your goal is to screen for woman looking for a one night stand maybe more is more.

Perhaps one strategy is to wear an overdose of a none heavy product and just approach a ton of women. Most will flee but you may find one ready to jump you.

That is MMM's LAW, Metal!

When I'm in the mood for that ONE NIGHTER or play NAKED TWISTER WITH A STRANGER, which often leads to more, depending on how much energy she has while we're skin-on-skin, I -NONE UP!

That couple with the OLD ADVICE of "Don't walk in any club or bar looking for what you're attracted to, but look for those who are attracted to you, and chose the one who peaks your interest. You take note as you take your stroll through of all those who see you and start preening and making all kinds of "LOOK AT ME!" adjustments."

And! She who shows the most skin, is often looking, and is a delicious possibility!
Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 8:23 AM by MMM.)
06-06-2014 8:20 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-06-2014 10:03 AM

(06-06-2014 8:20 AM)MMM Wrote:  That is MMM's LAW, Metal!

When I'm in the mood for that ONE NIGHTER or play NAKED TWISTER WITH A STRANGER, which often leads to more, depending on how much energy she has while we're skin-on-skin, I -NONE UP!

And! She who shows the most skin, is often looking, and is a delicious possibility! Hi
Yes a delicious and most usually a very well worn receptacle ready willing and waiting for her next load so step up brother enter in its your turn to stir the porridge of possibilities just beware not to get your lips wet Hunter

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-06-2014 10:03 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-06-2014 10:29 AM

(06-06-2014 8:20 AM)MMM Wrote:  That is MMM's LAW, Metal!

I like MMM's law!

I've used Primal Instinct up to 2 drops at a time in the past so I know that I can handle -NONE without negative self effects. My biggest fear is that I can't smell -NONE and I don't want to smell like cat piss to other people.

If you are wearing a decent cover scent, how many drops of primitive or primal instinct can you wear before people think you either don't shower or bathed in cat piss?

Hopefully someone who has the ability to smell -NONE will chime in here. Or perhaps someone who has experimented with 3 or more drops of PI or Primitive or something similar.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 10:31 AM by metaltree.)
06-06-2014 10:29 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-06-2014 11:20 AM

(06-06-2014 10:29 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I like MMM's law!

I've used Primal Instinct up to 2 drops at a time in the past so I know that I can handle -NONE without negative self effects. My biggest fear is that I can't smell -NONE and I don't want to smell like cat piss to other people.

If you are wearing a decent cover scent, how many drops of primitive or primal instinct can you wear before people think you either don't shower or bathed in cat piss?

Hopefully someone who has the ability to smell -NONE will chime in here. Or perhaps someone who has experimented with 3 or more drops of PI or Primitive or something similar.

It's a good law! Fear not the -none! Yu

I can't smell -none either. pick nose

Before I heard of the dangers of high -none, and before people started spreading THE FEAR OF ODing, I've worn 4 drops of PI with no cover to my class at a Community College. I was in the library searching the web when a young Caucasian (17-21) comes to my table, squats down, face strawberry red flushed, and begged me to come study with her. She was in my class, but we have never spoken besides saying GOOD MORNING. The look in her eyes were that of I WANT YOU! I had and idea, but I wasn't aware of the flushing sign at that time. I would have loved to wrap my lips around her hooded pacifier, kiss, lick and suck on her yum before I made her mount up! She was smoking hot!!!!

I kept wearing that dosage, and in class, I went to touch her on the arm, and she says, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Joking, I went to touch her, and she threaten me with a pencil. She was serious. I stop talking to her after that, because I thought she was CRAZY! I would NOW say she was on her period, since -none on a lot of women during that time is definitely a NO! NO! "IF ONLY I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW." Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 11:27 AM by MMM.)
06-06-2014 11:20 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-06-2014 12:07 PM

(06-06-2014 11:20 AM)MMM Wrote:  It's a good law! Fear not the -none! Yu

I can't smell -none either. pick nose

Before I heard of the dangers of high -none, and before people started spreading THE FEAR OF ODing, I've worn 4 drops of PI with no cover to my class at a Community College. I was in the library searching the web when a young Caucasian (17-21) comes to my table, squats down, face strawberry red flushed, and begged me to come study with her. She was in my class, but we have never spoken besides saying GOOD MORNING. The look in her eyes were that of I WANT YOU! I had and idea, but I wasn't aware of the flushing sign at that time. I would have loved to wrap my lips around her hooded pacifier, kiss, lick and suck on her yum before I made her mount up! She was smoking hot!!!!

I kept wearing that dosage, and in class, I went to touch her on the arm, and she says, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Joking, I went to touch her, and she threaten me with a pencil. She was serious. I stop talking to her after that, because I thought she was CRAZY! I would NOW say she was on her period, since -none on a lot of women during that time is definitely a NO! NO! "IF ONLY I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW." Training1

Interesting.

4 drops with no cover? I have to wonder if some people in your class or even that girl in particular thought you had bad body odor.

I wonder if too much -None really does smell like cat piss or if the whole smell bad thing is overblown.
06-06-2014 12:07 PM

MMM

Rep Post

06-06-2014 12:21 PM

(06-06-2014 12:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Interesting.

4 drops with no cover? I have to wonder if some people in your class or even that girl in particular thought you had bad body odor.

I wonder if too much -None really does smell like cat piss or if the whole smell bad thing is overblown.

Either, everybody was friendly, or intimidated. That was the ONLY negative reaction I witnessed in one semester.

By now, you should KNOW that ever target's nose can be different. In all of the time I've been playing with mones, I've only smell piss, cat or dog, I do NOT know ... once; and that was when I applied the OLD New Pheromone Additive to my wrists.

KEEP TESTING TO FIND 'YOUR' ANSWERS. KEEP TAKING NOTES. and KEEP LEARNING. touche

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 12:21 PM by MMM.)
06-06-2014 12:21 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-22-2014 10:22 PM

I had a One Night Stand with the following:
2 Drops of Primitive
25 mcg of P83

I approached her near the dance floor and made a passing comment. She acknowledged me then just turned away and went to her friend. Later on the dance floor she started dancing in my proximity. I put my hand out and she took it. We started dancing and then we kissed. I pulled her off the dance floor to a quieter area and kissed her some more. Then I asked her if she wanted to go home with me and she said yes. Her friend tried to cockblock but she handled the cockblock sent her friend away. The time from our first kiss to getting into the cab was just about 10 minutes. She was sexually aggressive and wanted to have sex without a condom at first but I told her that we should really used a condom and she agreed.

This is really cool because I knew that PI + P83 works very well. But now I know that Primitive works just as well as PI.

Also, I was out for a couple of hours before I met her and I encountered plenty of rejection as expected. I had a few conversations were the woman seemed interested in conversing at first but got uncomfortable and ejected.
06-22-2014 10:22 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-22-2014 10:28 PM

(06-22-2014 10:22 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I had a One Night Stand with the following:
2 Drops of Primitive
25 mcg of P83

I approached her near the dance floor and made a passing comment. She acknowledged me then just turned away and went to her friend. Later on the dance floor she started dancing in my proximity. I put my hand out and she took it. We started dancing and then we kissed. I pulled her off the dance floor to a quieter area and kissed her some more. Then I asked her if she wanted to go home with me and she said yes. Her friend tried to cockblock but she handled the cockblock sent her friend away. The time from our first kiss to getting into the cab was just about 10 minutes. She was sexually aggressive and wanted to have sex without a condom at first but I told her that we should really used a condom and she agreed.

This is really cool because I knew that PI + P83 works very well. But now I know that Primitive works just as well as PI.

Also, I was out for a couple of hours before I met her and I encountered plenty of rejection as expected. I had a few conversations were the woman seemed interested in conversing at first but got uncomfortable and ejected.

Way to go, Mister OneNighter!!!

IF I MAY, how old was she, or didn't you bother to ask? whistle

Thanks!!!

06-22-2014 10:28 PM
Turbosmart
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2014 10:26 AM

Ughhh.. Something tells me I should get myself some l2k v1
06-23-2014 10:26 AM

Share This Thread