Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-06-2016 11:04 PM

Hey Guys,

So as you know Nude Alpha/Androstadienone is an EXPENSIVE combo. I remember when I discovered pheromones in the summer, I did weeks and weeks of research to see if it was really worth buying since it would make a huge dent in my bank account. I read many threads, but I still wanted confirmation that this combo was worth the money and that it would be effective on college students.

I remember I only decided to buy Nude Alpha after finally getting access to journals and reading crazy journals like the one by As3. I remember certain users like kaplan gave reports on Bad Wolf, and that helped me understand the mix in detail. What I want to do is give an honest report of what Nude Alpha/Andorstadienone can do from a young college students perspective, as I was given mixed advice on whether I should purchase this combo or not.

In my short time of testing in college, Nude Alpha/Androstatdienone has given me results that I definitely consider abnormal. So in this thread I will be testing Nude Alpha/Androstadienone in the SAME classroom EVERYTIME I attend that certain class, with the SAME mix, to let the fellow newbies and people with strict budgets know what this mix is capable of. I will not be escalating on any hits in this class to throw off the testing unless I really feel the need to.

Testing Environment: University Classroom
Classroom Gender Dynamic: Male-4 students Female-26 students
Cover-scent: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Dailey Dosage: Nude Alpha 4 drops + 40mcgs Androstadienone

Note
-Names given are NOT real names...
-I used 80mcgs of Androstadienone on the first day...
-At this point I already went to this class armed with this combo 3 times, here are the reports...
-I will rate the girls out of 10...call it shallow...but it is an important variable

Day 1
- I got to class late after applying the mones and the coverscent, and I was running to class so I was sweating a little; which must have pushed diffusion into overdrive. I sat down,and I turned behind me and asked this girl named Diane (4/10), what page we are on and she explains to me and smiles. Girls are turning heads and whatever, but that is normal. Later on we do a group activity to meet classmates, and Diane finds me and gladly introduces herself.

-Girl in front of me named Carly (8/10), turns around as i'm looking at the teacher and gives me a looooong stare.

-The girl I sat directly next to, Lisa (5/10), is twirling her hair like mad, but does not seem too fond of me by her interactions...idk but the other girls are twirling their hair and giving sneaky glances

Day 2
- I come early to get a seat this time lol, and the seats are rearranged. Carly is sitting across from me and WAIT wtf....Carly on the first day wore some dingy yoga pants and a faded shirt. Today she wore a white collard shirt with a really hot white lace skirt, and her hair was out...is she dressing up for me? so cute lol

-Teacher makes us stand up and find people to debate a topic with after mixing us up. My eyes meet with Carly, and as I start walking towards her; another girl (8.5/10) jumps into the way and blurts HI I'M KATY!!! So I start debating my argument with Katy, and I realize her argument is weak. Also, she struggled to maintain eye contact with me and felt flustered.

-As I talk to Katy another girl Anna (8/10) jumps in our debate and starts to discuss the topic with us while pretty much only talking to me...

-Debated with Lisa next, and she pretty much did not even debate with me, she took everything I said as fact, and refused to argue lol. She still seems irritated by me somehow...

-Left class and as I was walking out the door, a random girl from the other side of the class says some random line like "I didnt know you were a junior" I was like, how the fuck did she know that?????????? then she says, Hi i'm Amy(4/10) and holds out her hand to greet me...

Day 3
- I go to class kinda early to get a nice seat, but to my surprise Diane is sitting in Carly's seat!!! WTF. She must have went out of her way to take Carly's seat to sit across from me, because there were plenty of other seats free. This was the moment I realized Nude Alpha/Androstadienone is a loose cannon. I realized I imprinted on a girl I wasn't attracted to by accident, just by asking her for help on the first day! LMFAOOO

- Carly comes in late and looks annoyed her seat is gone and sits at a different table. At the end of class Carly bumps into me and gives me this really weird exaggerated apology

-I stretch my arms and look to my left and catch Katy staring at me, she looks flustered and looks down...

- Today I literally controlled the mood at my table...if I don't feel like talking, nobody at my table talks...If I feel like talking and goofing off everybody gets really energetic...

Reflection
I am speechless, these reactions are NOT normal for me for the most part. I did get some staring in the past when I was moneless, but girls going OUT OF THEIR WAY to just be next to me is definitely new to me. Girls are treating me like a VIP...can't wait to report more!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 11:06 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-06-2016 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-06-2016 11:14 PM

Good reports!! Looking forward for more.
09-06-2016 11:14 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-06-2016 11:18 PM

Lol, you're lucky you're in a class with so many women. Exciting place to test. Where is your Androstadienone from? I've noticed that 40mcg LAL Androstadienone had one of my female friends super, super calm the one time I wore it around her. Love Scent Androstadienone is more crush and bond feel in the five times I've exposed her to it one on one.

4 bulb or euro drops of NA?

How's the status aspect of the blend helping you in class? Maybe an answer to that question is more appropriate for a later time.

I'm subscribing to this topic.....

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-06-2016 11:18 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2016 11:43 PM

(09-06-2016 11:18 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Lol, you're lucky you're in a class with so many women. Exciting place to test. Where is your Androstadienone from? I've noticed that 40mcg LAL Androstadienone had one of my female friends super, super calm the one time I wore it around her. Love Scent Androstadienone is more crush and bond feel in the five times I've exposed her to it one on one.

4 bulb or euro drops of NA?

How's the status aspect of the blend helping you in class? Maybe an answer to that question is more appropriate for a later time.

I'm subscribing to this topic.....

Hello! I am using 4 euro drops of Nude Alpha, and I get my Androstadienone from LAL. I put three drops on my neck and rub 1 drop on my wrists. I then smear the Androstadienone on my neck and wrists and spray 1 million two times before rubbing everything together.

It is really weird, I usually just want to lay in the back and chill while others discuss and interact sometimes, but it is like I am appointed King by the girls and the guys follow. Respect hits are there(laughing at unfunny jokes, and shutting up immediately when I speak in discussions)...though I only talked to two guys in the class...the other two sort of avoid me, and glance at me from time to time. I still have further testing to do though lol
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 11:46 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-06-2016 11:43 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2016 1:26 PM

Outstanding results. Keep it up.
09-07-2016 1:26 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2016 5:14 PM

Day 4
- I woke up late, got to class late, and I noticed Katy was in sitting in my seat; so I don't know if she was expecting me to come on time and sit next to her but I couldn't. In fact all the seats were pretty much taken so I had to sit in the Front of class Dash1

-I had to sit in front at a table alone with one other girl Kaitlin(7/10), and she showed the basic signs of attraction(hair flipping, agreeable, turning red). However, I only saw IOI's when I started talking to her, as we had to discuss topics with the people next to us...

-I Immediately realize since i'm directly in the front, I wont be able to observe hits; as I cannot see who is staring at me or giving IOI's. As a result, I just zoned out and tuned into class....But then...I start noticing since I am directly in the front of class, I keep making eye contact with my hot professor(9.5/10), a late twenties brunette. Not any seductive eye contact or anything, just regularly meeting eyes from time to time; nothing out of the ordinary. Then the hot professor tells us to discuss the topic with our table, and she sees that my table only has two people...so the professor sits right next to me and joins me and kaitlin's discussion Redface I am shocked because I don't think she has ever done this before. So obviously she asks me first what I think about the topic, and I start explaining, while she stares deeply into my eyes. Now I don't know if it was the fact that she was giving me perfect eye contact unlike all the females in that room, or the fact that I could hear her breathing, or the fact that she is FUCKING HOT; but I instantly got a boner. She kept asking me follow up questions for my response, and I was just not ready lol. Then she turns to Kaitlin and asks her what she thinks, and I start thinking to myself "Holy shit is my professor getting hit by my pheromones??!!!?!?!?

Reflection
- I honestly do not know if the professor situation was a hit or not, but I am just reporting what occurred in class. I am really bummed I got to class late, and had to sit in the very front, but next time I will try to be on time (I Hate 9am classes!!!!). I noticed when girls are answering questions, I would make them a little nervous if I turned around to look at them, but this may not be a hit...just an observation. I also feel like to trigger the hits I need to talk to people, as that is what it seems like with my interactions with Diane and Kaitlin. I feel like Nude Alpha turns every normal interaction into a romantic moment...not just for them but me too (I can't stop thinking about my fucking professor. There is a really hot girl in the class I haven't talked to yet, so i may try to open her to trigger the imprint, and see if my theory is true. More reports next tuesday!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 5:38 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-08-2016 5:14 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-08-2016 8:18 PM

With Androstadienone , I've noticed prolonged, deep, deep, deep eye contact is an effect. It was most pronounced when we were sitting a few inches of each other, I was wearing like 80MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone , and we would look deep into each others eyes. It's like we could see into each others souls. It's a feeling I enjoy. One on occasion, another woman's eyes got starry and lit up with 50MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone mixed with perfumers alcohol.

Try this - get a girl within a foot of your Androstadienone oil cloud for 5 minutes, and stare deep into her eyes, it's a whole different universe.

I think it was a hit.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 8:18 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
09-08-2016 8:18 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-09-2016 10:45 AM

(09-08-2016 8:18 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  With Androstadienone , I've noticed prolonged, deep, deep, deep eye contact is an effect. It was most pronounced when we were sitting a few inches of each other, I was wearing like 80MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone , and we would look deep into each others eyes. It's like we could see into each others souls. It's a feeling I enjoy. One on occasion, another woman's eyes got starry and lit up with 50MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone mixed with perfumers alcohol.

Try this - get a girl within a foot of your Androstadienone oil cloud for 5 minutes, and stare deep into her eyes, it's a whole different universe.

I think it was a hit.

Thanks for the response! I would love to try this, but the girls are very intimidated by me in this class. The teacher was the only one who would not break eye contact, almost like she accepted the signature while the other girls were overwhelmed.
09-09-2016 10:45 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-09-2016 11:01 AM

I've sorta noted a similar experience with NA gel, as I've begun testing this one too. When I was wearing the oil and GOA (A-1 mix) majority of women seemed effected, but straight out intimidated. I'm finding pretty good results at one full pump, despite what the masses have said about a little squirt being enough. Effects seem to be similar in that older women (mid 30s, 40s, and 50s) generally tend to just kinda gaze and sort of hang on my words. They appear to get absorbed in my glance or eye contact. Younger women, (20s) seem to respect the signature, but almost shy away from interactions during the engaging, which is different than GOA and NA. They also wind up respecting me a pretty good amount. This is the only reason I see to drop the dose, as I'm in my late 20s. Definitely further testing!
09-09-2016 11:01 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-09-2016 11:20 AM

(09-09-2016 11:01 AM)Spars Wrote:  I've sorta noted a similar experience with NA gel, as I've begun testing this one too. When I was wearing the oil and GOA (A-1 mix) majority of women seemed effected, but straight out intimidated. I'm finding pretty good results at one full pump, despite what the masses have said about a little squirt being enough. Effects seem to be similar in that older women (mid 30s, 40s, and 50s) generally tend to just kinda gaze and sort of hang on my words. They appear to get absorbed in my glance or eye contact. Younger women, (20s) seem to respect the signature, but almost shy away from interactions during the engaging, which is different than GOA and NA. They also wind up respecting me a pretty good amount. This is the only reason I see to drop the dose, as I'm in my late 20s. Definitely further testing!

Thanks for confirming this with me! I would notice when I talk to people they act as if they are not worthy...except Lisa lol she seems irritated by me, and the professor. There was even this guy I sat next to who kept lowering his head when I spoke to him. Do you think the intimidation in the signature is hindering results? Or does it just mean that I need to take more action and be more interactive with people in this class?
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 11:21 AM by TrojanMagician.)
09-09-2016 11:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,188 850,271 03-20-2020 5:23 AM
Last Post: RelateSite
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 21 1,560 02-17-2020 3:04 PM
Last Post: one eye this
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,323 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,599 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 10,235 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford