Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nootropics
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nootropics
01-31-2013 5:48 PM

Is there anyone on this site that are interested in them? I've been doing some research but still kinda new to this. Need something that will give me that extra boost since I'm in school.

I've heard about Provigil, Modafinil and Nuvigil. I was wondering is there was something a little plan versus creating a nootropics stack
01-31-2013 5:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

RE: Nootropics
01-31-2013 6:20 PM

If I had the extra cash I would be taking this little mix:

Nootropic Stack

AM
100mg-500mg Phosphatidyl Serine
25-50mg DMAA
100-200mg Caffeine
500mg-1 gram Choline
25-75mg Pramiracetam
750mg-1.5 grams Aniracetam

PM
100mg-500mg Phosphatidyl Serine
25-50mg DMAA
500mg-1 gram Choline
1-3 grams Piracetam
750mg-1.5 grams Oxiracetam

Look them up, pram is prolly the best thing you can take on a budget, IMO. Mix it in a bit of fish oil or I use coconut oil for the medium chain triglycerides.

Right now Im poor as shit with bills like bees up to my knees. So I take 35 mg a day of pram dissolved in coconut oil. You can also skip the choline supplement by eating a shitload of eggs, namely the yolks. I usually eat at least 8 a day sometime up to a dozen.
Yeah my body craves eggs for some odd reason. I feel like shit if I dont get them.
01-31-2013 6:20 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-31-2013 7:36 PM

(01-31-2013 5:48 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Is there anyone on this site that are interested in them? I've been doing some research but still kinda new to this. Need something that will give me that extra boost since I'm in school.

I've heard about Provigil, Modafinil and Nuvigil. I was wondering is there was something a little plan versus creating a nootropics stack

I'm interested in that kind of thing. Personally, the racetams tend to make me feel like shit, mentally, even with choline supplementation, though others swear by them. I don't know what the difference is. Most of the best nootropics, for me, have been stuff that helped me address my ADD. Green vegetable juicing. Eliminating processed foods and using fresh whole foods instead. B vitamins, esp, B2. Barley Grass Juice, which contains both Chlorophyll (a magnesium source), Hordenine ( a short-term MAOI), B2 and ... probably some other stuff I haven't identified yet, has been helpful for me. Creatine is good for vegetarians, but the stuff has the reverse effect on meat eaters. Excess nitrogenous wastes, maybe? There's a sweet spot for the stuff, I think.

A little acid neutral mixed ascorbates (c-salts) at less than a gram a day can be helpful in making sure your body has all the nutrients it needs. I've looked hard into megadosing vit c, though, and I'm not for it.

Provigil and nuvigil are interesting in seeming to have a mechanism of action different than caffiene.

Stuff that boosts REM sleep will amp memory. Bacopa also is supposed to help with memory, but I don't know how to use it.

pycnogenol is a minor help, but not enough for me to take it regularly.

... a lot of playing with nootropics is about fine-tuning yourself a little faster, I think. So you kindof have to find your rough spots before starting in order to sand them down.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 7:37 PM by wiserd.)
01-31-2013 7:36 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-31-2013 8:48 PM

been playing with methelene blue at 50ng to 50mcg doses
not sure if it does anything other than make my back tingle in a couple spots lolz

tried some hordenine recently and that might have done something ADD related, was waiting on scales to be serious about dosing taper

gonna order some pram because it's cheap and that's a good place to start when you don't know if it'll work
thanks for giving me a shove

creatine doesn't do a thing for my mind but makes me horny as hell and increases seminal fluid volume and reduces viscosity
don't look at me, wiserd brought up the creatine and I'm just adding long term user results

my standard testing procedure for ADD reduction is to write something and see if my eyes can be kept on the pen tip
most times I flutter back and forth 1-3 times per second
3mg adderal reduces it to every other second

today I was looking into cyp2d enzyme group inhibition to slow the clearing of addy, but damned if real life didn't demand my attention

does anyone have a better way to test? other than memory?

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 8:57 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-31-2013 8:48 PM

Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2013 4:56 AM

ONNIT Labs makes some good nootropics I've tried Alpha Brain, it does exactly as it says. Use code ROGAN as in Joe Rogan to get 10% off.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
02-01-2013 4:56 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2013 5:34 AM

Valentino brought up a great point.I was gonna steer the conversation in another direction though. Are the effects of Alpha Brain by Onnit not what your looking for? I understand that people prefer the ability to choose how much of each product goes to into your body. But are you guys looking for more specific effects or just more control over the nootropics entering your body. This is directed to thundr, wiserd and John.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
02-01-2013 5:34 AM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2013 12:22 PM

(02-01-2013 4:56 AM)Valentino Wrote:  ONNIT Labs makes some good nootropics I've tried Alpha Brain, it does exactly as it says. Use code ROGAN as in Joe Rogan to get 10% off.

I heard about Alpha Brain but when I was doing some research on the internet I heard they removed a couple ingridents and now it doesnt have that same "punch" that it use to have.
02-01-2013 12:22 PM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2013 12:27 PM

Only vitamin options I heard of is DMAE and Ginkgo Biloba. I havent tried DMAE but when I take one 120mg Ginko Biloba pill I get a crazy ass headache..
02-01-2013 12:27 PM

thundr
Vendor

02-01-2013 12:36 PM

I used to take DMAE sublingual in college. Was really good for focus. But then again I was on alot of other drugs at the time as well. LOL

Never got much from ginko. I read somewhere its a cumulative type supp
02-01-2013 12:36 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2013 2:36 PM

Well, as long as we're re-visiting nootropics (a subject I'm actually fascinated by):

While I'm sure that pharma options like Provigil and Modafinil work like gangbusters (there are simply waaaay too many anecdotes to suggest that they do), the potential side-effects of the hard stuff has got me skiddish.
02-01-2013 2:36 PM

Share This Thread