Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Nootropics
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1973
Thanks received:
2252 thanks in 1297 posts

RE: Nootropics
01-17-2014 5:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Given my ADD, it's been impossible to find something to combat lethargy. Nicotine, amphetamines, caffeine, DLPA - all traditional stimulants put me to sleep. Armodafinil and Semax are the last two I intend to try. With this side effect, I'll put off purchasing until I discover a way to effectively combat lethargy. Traditional stimulants are obviously off.
01-17-2014 5:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1345 thanks in 542 posts

01-17-2014 5:54 PM

Try some hordinene combined with PEA. Both are stimulants . Pea the love drug found in chocolate. Hordenine also a stimulant. Try them both together and you will be fucked up with pleasure.

PEA is the pleasure that gets guickly inhibited by your body. Hordinene is a natural prohibitor of that.
01-17-2014 5:54 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-18-2014 10:53 AM

DLPA increases the body's production of natural PEA. If that doesn't work for me, PEA certainly won't either. I'll try it again in combination with Deprenyl, another MAOI. Not messing with MAO-A, given the ridiculous amount of interactions. Hordenine is a poison with all that I'm currently taking. I'm not looking for pure pleasure, but for a natural, seemingly limitless energy. Hordenine + PEA will get you high, but it's unsustainable in the long-term. I'm looking for something sustainable right now, but I appreciate the suggestion.
01-18-2014 10:53 AM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
evitala
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

01-25-2014 12:38 PM

So I've posted in this thread before, and I just wanted to give a slight update. I've been using NZT.1 for about a month now, and I love the stuff! I can concentrate for hours on end now, and actually pay attention in class now P Of course I still have times where it's hard to focus, but its has improved a lot. It says you're supposed to take 3 pills per day but that makes me a bit jittery so I stick with 2.

Has anybody else tried these? I'd like to know some more opinions to make sure that this is not just some stupid placebo effect, haha.
01-25-2014 12:38 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

01-25-2014 2:18 PM

Hordenine + PEA was messed up. I tried that for my ADD but it didn't improve my focus. I could understand people using it recreationally, but that's not my aim. But hordenine straight was one of the better things for my ADD. Actually, a liquid extract of barley grass powder which is where hordenine came from seemed even better, since I couldn't stand to eat that many pills. I think it may be worth considering trying hordenine, just to see what MAOIs will do for you, if you haven't done that yet.

Hordenine may be more sustainable than hard core pharmaceutical MAOIs because it's reversible while pharmaceuticals aren't. It will also slow the breakdown of caffiene, btw. I understand the large number of possible interactions, but the fact that it's reversible means that you can use it for a window of 1 or 2 hours between other meds.

I'm not sure what a safe level of hordenine is. There's some indication of toxicity in really high doses (.15% of diet seemed to lead to kidney lesions and sugar in the urine in voles, but that's a huge daily dose.)

Also, there's evidence that some cases of ADD are related to hyper-nutrient excretion. Green vegetable juicing works wonders for that. Fresh kale is the best. The bottled, refrigerated stuff isn't as good but it's more convenient.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-25-2014 2:18 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

02-21-2014 1:04 AM

Chemicals like those found in the skins of blueberries may improve spatial memory in rodents.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-21-2014 1:04 AM
Thanks given by Vogar Eol
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
457 thanks in 221 posts

07-02-2016 6:59 AM

(01-17-2014 5:47 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Thanks for the heads up. Given my ADD, it's been impossible to find something to combat lethargy. Nicotine, amphetamines, caffeine, DLPA - all traditional stimulants put me to sleep. Armodafinil and Semax are the last two I intend to try. With this side effect, I'll put off purchasing until I discover a way to effectively combat lethargy. Traditional stimulants are obviously off.

E... would it be possible for you to summarize your current findings/experiments? I too find that stimulants in general relax me to the point where I can feel tired (Adderall is an exception and caffeine is a mixed bag). I believe I had luck with Huperzine but reading your comments freaks me out - I think I used it a few times a week for months on end - YIKES.

Anyhow, have you compiled a guide of what works and doesn't for you?

Can you share it?
07-02-2016 6:59 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-02-2016 5:18 PM

No, I haven't compiled a guide, and I've tested so many things it would be extremely time-consuming to do so. N-acetyl Semax Amidate (for awareness expansion, improved behavioral conditioning, mood lift, and near-true photographic memory effects), low-dose MDMA (for quicker wit, physical motivation, and powerful behavioral conditioning), and Caffeine + NALT (from Ceretropic) are the best things I've found to date.
07-02-2016 5:18 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

07-03-2016 8:24 AM

I find that caffeine alone simply wakes me up, but doesn't necessarily makes me focused. I'm still trying to figure out my optimal dosage because without caffeine, I just want to lay on the couch. With too much caffeine, I find it hard not to shake my legs when I'm stitting down. L-theanine helps as a combo; sometimes it gives a good buzz.

Adrafinil (sadly I can't get my hands on modafinil), increases my motivation to the point that I feel I can do everything but it's not healthy on the liver so it's not a long-term product....unless if you can get modafinil; depending on in which you country you live in.

I like Phenylpiracetam + choline .....almost never fails me. 1-3 times a week to avoid tolerance.

Coffee + red strain kratom = focus and bit of euphoria that helps with motivation.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-03-2016 8:24 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-03-2016 2:09 PM

Ceretropic's Caffeine + NALT reduces the jitters without compromising on physical motivation. It's nicely focusing, but a bit of MDMA improves this substantially.
07-03-2016 2:09 PM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread