Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nootropics
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Nootropics
04-30-2013 5:37 PM

I've just made a purchase for Pramiracetam and Phenylpiracetam. Have you tried Phenylpiracetam before GStarZ
04-30-2013 5:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GStarZ
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-02-2013 11:59 PM

My stack is going pretty good, got a few new nootropics in that I am testing out alone before considering where/if to throw them into my stack.

New Nootropics In:
Oxiracetam
Noopept
Phenylpiracetam

I got them in on Monday and have been tinkering with Phenylpiracetam first due to it being the new strongest racetam on the market. It's pretty good to be honest, definitely a potent racetam, and when taken with piracetam provides a seemingly well rounded boost without overstimulating the mind. Next week I'll be taking the Phenylpiracetam with the rest of my stack to see how it plays in with it and if I will continue using it.

I've noticed that if I take it before working out or physical activities I have a noticeable stamina/endurance boost which to me is never a bad thing. I managed to push out a couple of extra laps on the second day with out feeling any more fatigued than I would with my normal run without phenylpiracetam.

I pretty much got the Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam to begin working on an evening time stack to help with working out, late night studies, or for late night activities. Haven't gotten to try the Oxiracetam yet, but based off of the reviews it is supposed to help with manual dexterity and locomotor functionality. So I figured making some sort of Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam stack would create a nice little "creative physical" stack if you will for me.

Have you gotten your Phenyl in yet?
05-02-2013 11:59 PM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

05-03-2013 6:04 AM

(05-02-2013 11:59 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  My stack is going pretty good, got a few new nootropics in that I am testing out alone before considering where/if to throw them into my stack.

New Nootropics In:
Oxiracetam
Noopept
Phenylpiracetam

I got them in on Monday and have been tinkering with Phenylpiracetam first due to it being the new strongest racetam on the market. It's pretty good to be honest, definitely a potent racetam, and when taken with piracetam provides a seemingly well rounded boost without overstimulating the mind. Next week I'll be taking the Phenylpiracetam with the rest of my stack to see how it plays in with it and if I will continue using it.

I've noticed that if I take it before working out or physical activities I have a noticeable stamina/endurance boost which to me is never a bad thing. I managed to push out a couple of extra laps on the second day with out feeling any more fatigued than I would with my normal run without phenylpiracetam.

I pretty much got the Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam to begin working on an evening time stack to help with working out, late night studies, or for late night activities. Haven't gotten to try the Oxiracetam yet, but based off of the reviews it is supposed to help with manual dexterity and locomotor functionality. So I figured making some sort of Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam stack would create a nice little "creative physical" stack if you will for me.

Have you gotten your Phenyl in yet?

Yes came in yesterday just in time to because I have finals on Tuesday. So I'm going to play around with then today so Tuesay I'll be good to go.

Any suggestions
05-03-2013 6:04 AM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3810
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

05-03-2013 10:54 AM

Interesting thread. I'm occasionally taking 10mg Noopept and 1200mg Lecithin. Both spaced out, as both together often gives me a headache.

For me Noopept basically does what most reports suggest. It increases my language skills a bit and makes me a bit more outgoing. Actually I like it a lot and wonder if it has long-term positive effects. Also I seemingly don't get a bad hangover if I take the NP before going out drinking.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
05-03-2013 10:54 AM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-06-2013 11:15 PM

(05-03-2013 6:04 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Yes came in yesterday just in time to because I have finals on Tuesday. So I'm going to play around with then today so Tuesay I'll be good to go.

Any suggestions

I'd say take the Pram and Phenyl in the afternoon, maybe before lunch. They both are very strong racetams, and Phenylpiracetam's supposed to have a half life of up to 5 hours I believe so it could still be active well into early evening especially when taken with Pram and the other nootropics in your stack. Good luck on your finals mate
05-06-2013 11:15 PM
Thanks given by AnthonyJFranks

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

05-21-2013 6:20 AM

(04-09-2013 9:21 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  Yes both Sulbutiamine and Pramiracetam I order through SDFT. I take the Piracetam, Aniracetam, and L-Theanine in the morning with my breakfast. Just after lunch I take the Pramiracetam and Sulbutiamine after lunch, and the CDP after dinner before I start getting ready to sleep.

Yea taking so many pills through out the day can be tedious, but I noticed a more thorough benefit by staggering my stack some what while not having to take so many capsules at once.

L-Theanine in the morning? It's usually used as a sleep aid or for its calming properties.

[Image: Example.jpg]
05-21-2013 6:20 AM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

05-21-2013 4:29 PM

(05-21-2013 6:20 AM)wiserd Wrote:  L-Theanine in the morning? It's usually used as a sleep aid or for its calming properties.

Didnt know that one..
05-21-2013 4:29 PM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 149 posts

05-21-2013 4:31 PM

From my experience L-Theanine is calming, but not so much that it puts you to sleep if you're not already trying to sleep already. And I remember seeing some studies that combined caffeine and l-theanine for a calm, focused alertness effect.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
05-21-2013 4:31 PM
sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 29 posts

05-24-2013 9:54 PM

My stack...

750mg Aniracetam x 2/day
500mg Alpha GPC x 2/day

Great site for nootropics for anyone interested,
05-24-2013 9:54 PM

dp310
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 60 posts

05-27-2013 12:34 AM

Received Noopept + Pramiracetam + Oxiracetam today.

Took 15mg of Noopept for the first time, about 30 mins ago.

Effects -

Definite strong feeling of "loving kindness". To the point of startling me when it first kicked in. I've had this feeling before, when doing certain kinds of meditation, but I've never had it arise spontaneously without effort on my part.

There may be other effects, I feel somewhat serene, but nothing strong enough for me to notice a dramatic difference. Senses feel more or less normal.

My first impression is that this is a good nootropic for connection building.
05-27-2013 12:34 AM

Share This Thread