Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Looking To Excite Wife
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New User Looking To Excite Wife
04-12-2015 12:51 AM

I saw another new user with a very similar situation. I am in my early 40s with wife who is a few years younger. She has a pretty low sex drive, but we have sex 4 to 5 times per month. She never initiates and just doesn't seem that interested (at least not until we get started). I have been looking for something that would create that excitement in her. Not looking to attract anyone else.

Now, I have tried Xist, Evolve, Xist-Evolve combo, and Ascend, but I haven't seen any effect from her (or anyone else, for that matter). Not sure if they just don't work for me, for her, or both. I have generally used 2 sprays on the base of my neck and chest, but went to 3 sprays of Evolve only, one spray behind the neck and 2 on the chest. Still, no noticeable effect.

We aren't sitting or standing very close to each other very much, though. We probably sit 15 to 20 feet apart at home with the kids in the room most of the time, so not sure if that's part of the problem.

I am looking at ordering LIIK v.1, but have also ordered P75 and Turn Up The Heat (neither is here yet, though). All of these I chose from reviews here.

Any ideas would be great.
04-12-2015 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maxx55
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User Looking To Excite Wife
04-12-2015 1:00 AM

First of all, welcome to the forum!

I personally cannot recommend a pure sexual product as I haven't tested one yet. However, I am sure that another member will be able to make a good recommendation. I can say though that you should definitely start at a low dose and work your way up. For example, start with 1 spray and go from there. Also, since you are just now starting to use pheromones, only use 1 product at a time. This allows you to fully understand it and how it works. For what you are looking for, I am sure that you only need 1 product to accomplish that, no need to combo unless your goal changes later down the road. Ok
04-12-2015 1:00 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

04-12-2015 2:14 AM

welcome to the forum!

i bet you've already read WhiteNoise309's thread, so you know what the difference about l2k v.1 and v.2. from what situation you have, go for l2k v.1! but i don't get it why evolve doesn't work for you, i've tried evolve+certo, and this combo work awesome. maybe you have to try evolve again, just give it a time.

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
04-12-2015 2:14 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-12-2015 8:34 AM

Welcome! Big Grin

I will stick to a similar recommendation to the one for WhiteNoise309:
I've had LIIK v1 used on me and I was happily effected!
I'm also a fan of Love Potion Wanted Man and Heart Throb...if you think you can take it, check out the "Dirty Old Man" pheromone blend there too. Designed for, but not limited to, men 40 and over...
Dirty Old Man:
PT
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dirty-Old-...ted-Review
LP Unscented

LP in Cologne

You can try the cologne for $5 as a sample....just sayin'...

Perfect Match is a great bonding phero. If you two have been emotionally detached, it could help you out too:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-perfect-match-oil
My guy and I both have this pheromone blend and use it in our regular rotation.
They currently are carrying it in a cologne called Mark's Girl Nip that you could sample - yup - for $5

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-12-2015 8:34 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-12-2015 12:47 PM

I can second the Perfect Match suggestion! Also, Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both work very well for me with my wife to help her feel more connected in the relationship which leads to a lot of physical intimacy. For your situation, I think GOA might help the most (just my 2 cents.)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-12-2015 12:47 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-12-2015 3:10 PM

These suggestions are right on - my wife is just like yours. Never initiates, no interest. If I didn't say anything, I'm sure she'd go months without and not bat an eyelash. For us? It sucks!

I get NO reaction with sexuals whatsoever. She reacts to some status products - like Aqua Vitae from LAL as an example. She definitely reacts to comfort products, so that's interesting. It's not a sexual reaction, but she feels emotionally closer, so I'm able to get her into the sack easier when she feels the emotional bond more intimately.

I just started her on raw maca and stinging nettle root to get her some libido. :fingers crossed:

My Journal
04-12-2015 3:10 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-12-2015 6:11 PM

(04-12-2015 3:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  These suggestions are right on - my wife is just like yours. Never initiates, no interest. If I didn't say anything, I'm sure she'd go months without and not bat an eyelash. For us? It sucks!

I get NO reaction with sexuals whatsoever. She reacts to some status products - like Aqua Vitae from LAL as an example. She definitely reacts to comfort products, so that's interesting. It's not a sexual reaction, but she feels emotionally closer, so I'm able to get her into the sack easier when she feels the emotional bond more intimately.

I just started her on raw maca and stinging nettle root to get her some libido. :fingers crossed:

Boss, you once posted a link to loaded with lots of info such as supplements for health, sex and some bodybuilding. I had the link in my Bookmark, but changing browsers, I lost it. If you remember it, would you post it again, please?

Thanks! Bb

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-12-2015 6:11 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-12-2015 6:45 PM

(04-12-2015 6:11 PM)MMM Wrote:  Boss, you once posted a link to loaded with lots of info such as supplements for health, sex and some bodybuilding. I had the link in my Bookmark, but changing browsers, I lost it. If you remember it, would you post it again, please?

Thanks! Bb

Sure, mang.

I like to peruse:

(also has a Facebook page)

My Journal
04-12-2015 6:45 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-12-2015 7:00 PM

(04-12-2015 6:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Sure, mang.

I like to peruse:

(also has a Facebook page)

It was No. 3!

Thanks X 2!!! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-12-2015 7:00 PM
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2015 8:02 PM

(04-12-2015 3:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  These suggestions are right on - my wife is just like yours. Never initiates, no interest. If I didn't say anything, I'm sure she'd go months without and not bat an eyelash. For us? It sucks!

Thanks! That is exactly one of my concerns. If she doesn't react to the sexuals, I guess I will move on to the comfort products. I have Xist and Ascend. Don't think I have tried those alone yet, but I will.
04-12-2015 8:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new user, looking to use with wife looking4 more 19 5,552 08-22-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial