Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new user, looking to use with wife
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

new user, looking to use with wife
04-05-2017 8:15 PM

i stumbled on this site years ago and never tried anything. been married 21 years and both of us in mid 40's. she just isnt as sexual as she used to be. however when drinking the exact opposite. unfortunately she doesnt like to drink often. while drinking she is willing to do much more and the things she says and wants are just fine with me. so im hoping to find something that might make her a little closer to that more often. i know there is any magic elixir out there but not looking to turn her into something shes not, just something she tries to hide!

one problem is that i dont wear cologne often and when i do its only one scent so if i start wearing something she will more than likely know. and im thinking she may not like the idea. but if its successful i will let her in on it.

we go out very little so if there is anything that works with or without alcohol would be a benefit.
04-05-2017 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: new user, looking to use with wife
04-05-2017 9:20 PM

A lot of mones come unscented. I think most do.

Androstsdienone for cuddles and bonding. I reccomend love scent for this.

Nude alpha for a more romantic vibe. LAL is the source.

Primitive from LAL for sexual increase.

P83 is a disinhibitor. Androtics is a source.

Connections from PXS for deeper convos.

Read up on them. This is very brief as I'm on my iPhone.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-05-2017 9:20 PM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2017 9:32 PM

L4M have we met at a GYM before?
Dirty Primitive
New pheromone additive
Turn up the heat

In that order for me for sexuals. They make women horny if you have the comfort level however they do have a scent. Maybe mix into your cologne?

I would highly recommend Grail of affection to bring you closer.
04-05-2017 9:32 PM
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2017 10:16 PM

thank you very much BDB and AMP

so looking at the ones both of you suggested, i definitely like the look of p83. thats what im hoping for is something to get her to let loose and lose inhibitions.

so then the next thing is a sexual. would it be best to mix it with turn up the heat since its made from the same company, or with primitive?

also since it seems that even unscented pheromones have some scent to them(from what ive read) if i only use one i might be ok. but using two i think i would need a cover. is it ok to use normal cologne? that way she wont really know. but i dont want to take anything away from them either.

also AMP we have never met. not at a gym anyway. I avoid those things like the plague. take too much time and effort to be let down since i never achieve my goals.
04-05-2017 10:16 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-05-2017 10:19 PM

Yes it is ok to use a normal cologne. The Turn Up The Heat is a spray is going to hit harder, faster and be less subtle. Primitive is oil. They're both primarily androstenone which makes chicks horny.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-05-2017 10:19 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2017 7:34 AM

PUT on the brakes now! make sure you don't order Dirty Primitive as it has Copulins which are vaginal fluids so you will smell like you just fucked a other woman. As for the other pheromones make sure they don't have copulins.

I would get androstadienone
04-06-2017 7:34 AM
Bman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2017 6:53 PM

I'm not sure I would tell the wife ever. I just received my first pheromones, and if they work well, I want the wife to think she's loving me.... Even if she's really just loving the Pheromones. I'm thinking if they know their feelings are the result of some Pheromones, they won't trust them or act on them. Just my 2 cents. BTW, I ordered Nude Alpha and Grail of Affection to use with my wife, but my purpose is more about rekindling deep emotion rather than great sexy time.
04-06-2017 6:53 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2017 3:17 AM

(04-06-2017 6:53 PM)Bman Wrote:  BTW, I ordered Nude Alpha and Grail of Affection to use with my wife, but my purpose is more about rekindling deep emotion rather than great sexy time.

Good choices...as I am married (12 years) and I have been using NA. Result: after several days, wife told me spontaneously 'God, I'm looking at you and I gotta say you are a handsome man!'

This comment has happened on more than one occasion...spontaneously. NA is really powerful stuff, almost like mind control...depending on target either can hit hard/immediate or subtle/prolonged....even though it seems like it is doing nothing. It has 'beautification traits' which rumors attribute to androstenetrione et al. When you combo this with Androstadienone ...this can really hit EVERYONE...with imprinting. The drawback is that the wearer himself gets hit...you literally cannot get the stalker girls out of your head and vice versa for the stalkers! If you are sensitive individual or suffer 'one-itis,' BE VERY CAREFUL! If one is seeking ONS without attachments, NA should be avoided.

I am awaiting my shipment of GOA probably by next week. Will have to give that one a spin, too.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 3:18 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
04-07-2017 3:17 AM

MMM

Rep Post

04-07-2017 6:45 AM

(04-07-2017 3:17 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Good choices...as I am married (12 years) and I have been using NA. Result: after several days, wife told me spontaneously 'God, I'm looking at you and I gotta say you are a handsome man!'

This comment has happened on more than one occasion...spontaneously. NA is really powerful stuff, almost like mind control...depending on target either can hit hard/immediate or subtle/prolonged....even though it seems like it is doing nothing. It has 'beautification traits' which rumors attribute to androstenetrione et al. When you combo this with Androstadienone ...this can really hit EVERYONE...with imprinting. The drawback is that the wearer himself gets hit...you literally cannot get the stalker girls out of your head and vice versa for the stalkers! If you are sensitive individual or suffer 'one-itis,' BE VERY CAREFUL! If one is seeking ONS without attachments, NA should be avoided.

I am awaiting my shipment of GOA probably by next week. Will have to give that one a spin, too.

IF ... I may, how old is the wife, and what dosage/s gave you your findings?

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-07-2017 6:45 AM
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2017 7:12 PM

thank you very much all!

you gave me some excellent choices it seems. im glad a few others with wives chimed in.

cant wait to get started.
04-07-2017 7:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New User Looking To Excite Wife TNHusband 63 23,603 05-17-2016 5:42 PM
Last Post: RoyalWvlf