Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new user, looking to use with wife
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: new user, looking to use with wife
04-08-2017 4:31 AM

(04-07-2017 6:45 AM)MMM Wrote:  IF ... I may, how old is the wife, and what dosage/s gave you your findings?

Thanks! Hi

Hi,

Wife is 46.

usual dosage: NA 1-2 drops oil (measured by dropper which I purchased as the roll on bottle is pesky/haphazard in dosing...though sometimes it is good if using a 'dab');

If using Androstadienone , typically 30 - 50 mcg from LAL.

I typically DO USE the Androstadienone , as it really bolsters NA.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 4:31 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
04-08-2017 4:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-14-2018 8:30 AM

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to try anything out. It's been over a year and I finally have time to experiment. So I went to order p83 and see androtics is out of business.

I will try some of the others mentioned above unless there is something newer anyone can recommend.

Main thing I'm looking for is something to lower wife's inhibitions and a sexual to mix with. Again we are mid 40's if that matters and married a really long time

Thank you
08-14-2018 8:30 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-18-2018 11:38 AM

You and I have a slightly similar situation, being close in age and having a long time marriage.

However, my wife's sexuality has greatly increased over the years, due in part to our strong relationship, and due in part just who we are.

My primary goal has been to enhance my relationship with my wife and I've been keeping decently detailed records of that here. While the others have given you some great product suggestions, I would like to opine that I am a fan of the M3X. It does have disinhibtion facets and is a good social with sexual undercurrents.
Might be worth you looking in to as it has had a positive effect on my wife in the short tie I've been using it. Of course, everyone is different, so results may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-18-2018 11:38 AM
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 9:42 PM

thank you gladen. i posted in apex forum as well. where can i purchase from? there isn't any link on their website. is there someplace else i can go? i really want to get this asap so i don't know getting dire ct from them will make that happen. they haven't responded to my messages so far.
08-20-2018 9:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-21-2018 9:42 AM

(08-20-2018 9:42 PM)looking4 more Wrote:  where can i purchase from? there isn't any link on their website. is there someplace else i can go?

The Apex site is undergoing an update at present. I discovered that you can order from their site, but you must have a more recent computer to do it. In my store office I have a Windows XP system that will show the site, but not the order links. On my home-office system, which is windows 7 64 bit, I can see and utilize the order links.

I asked the same question on the Apex forums just recently and discovered that one some systems one can see and use the order links, on others, not at all. I am also a web designer and I think it has something to do with the Java, flash, or other add-on being used for the ordering.

They'll answer your Email eventually. All of the folks that run the companies have...eventually...responded to me (they are all quite busy but friendly and helpful people), or taken care of any issues outright when notified of them.

I would suggest trying a more up-to-date system with all the bells and whistles, or maybe a cell phone and see if that works for you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-21-2018 9:42 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

08-21-2018 10:44 AM

(08-21-2018 9:42 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I would suggest trying a more up-to-date system with all the bells and whistles, or maybe a cell phone and see if that works for you.

Its not the system, its the Browsers. I have checked the site in Chrome, Firefox, I.E. Safari and Firefox Developer Edition, and the only browser that shows the PayPal buttons is Firefox. In all other Browsers the PayPal form coding that should be displayed within the iframes does not show when viewing the source code or inspecting the elements. I checked the site from 2 different Windows 7 64 bit computers and from my cell phone.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-21-2018 10:44 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-21-2018 11:13 AM

(08-21-2018 10:44 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  the only browser that shows the PayPal buttons is Firefox.
Thanks for the heads up, however I am using Firefox on my XP machine and they do not show, so it must work for only later versions of Firefox

08-21-2018 11:13 AM
looking4 more
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2018 7:31 PM

thank you very much. was using an older mac with safari. tried on a newer windows and it worked. just placed my order. first dip into the pheromone pool.
08-21-2018 7:31 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-22-2018 10:32 AM

On my primitive office machine running XP the Apex site worked fine with Chrome as well.

I started out, a few weeks ago, with M3X and I love it for the effects it has on my wife and how it helps me to buffer the Beast that is Aqua Vitae.

Results vary, of course, but with my wife it is akin to her having a couple of glasses of wine; she is much more brazen regarding naughty kinky fun time, and less inhibited...and that says quite a bit as she is a wanton naughty little vixen and I love that about her. I am also especially fond the Mr. Vetiver sample I received and the two of those together helped to make my wife show her public playful slutty side and led to some memorable nights which says a lot after more than 20 years of marriage.

Good luck, and please share your results

08-22-2018 10:32 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 11:45 AM

(04-08-2017 4:31 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi,

Wife is 46.

usual dosage: NA 1-2 drops oil (measured by dropper which I purchased as the roll on bottle is pesky/haphazard in dosing...though sometimes it is good if using a 'dab');

If using Androstadienone , typically 30 - 50 mcg from LAL.

I typically DO USE the Androstadienone , as it really bolsters NA.

Use Domination, with PXS75, and PXS79.

Or try Overdose with Domination for some REAL fireworks. The secret is TAC, and Androstenone
08-22-2018 11:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New User Looking To Excite Wife TNHusband 63 23,463 05-17-2016 5:42 PM
Last Post: RoyalWvlf