Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Looking To Excite Wife
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User Looking To Excite Wife
04-13-2015 7:17 AM

(04-12-2015 12:51 AM)TNHusband Wrote:  I am in my early 40s with wife who is a few years younger. She has a pretty low sex drive, but we have sex 4 to 5 times per month. She never initiates and just doesn't seem that interested (at least not until we get started). I have been looking for something that would create that excitement in her.

Interesting how people will turn to anything but themselves to entice women.

How about romance? Make a nice dinner for her. Wine and candlelight.

What turns her on? What made her marry you? What does she like? When was the last time you had fun together?

Do you wear the same cologne all the time? Use the same body wash all the time?

When was the last time you gave her a massage? When was the last time you took her for a walk in the park?

Sign you and her up for ballroom dance classes. Spend more time doing things with her that you two have never done before. Go hot air ballooning. Go skiing for the weekend. Go to a Bed and Breakfast getaway.

Or

Use pheromones. NuTrix and Snoopyace are experts as they are also in committed relationships.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 7:25 AM by Paradox.)
04-13-2015 7:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-13-2015 8:03 AM

Laugh1 Paradox! ^^^ You nailed it actually.

Not everyone is a horny girl like me...we can be enticed to be, but even most of my women friends are far more reserved than I am.

Most women need to feel connected in a relationship for the physical attraction to move to the forefront. Seems like particularly within a dedicated relationship - long term or married. I believe that must be why the bonding blends (in conjunction with the sexuals) likely play so well on a lot of us. Most women are in a relationship because they WANTED that connection/closeness/friendship with a partner. When we feel understood and loved, most of us will become more receptive to deeper intimacy, sexual or otherwise.

Just a woman's perspective here of course.... ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-13-2015 8:03 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-13-2015 8:42 AM

(04-13-2015 7:17 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Interesting how people will turn to anything but themselves to entice women.

What turns her on? What made her marry you? What does she like? When was the last time you had fun together?

When was the last time you gave her a massage? When was the last time you took her for a walk in the park?

Sign you and her up for ballroom dance classes. Spend more time doing things with her that you two have never done before. Go hot air ballooning. Go skiing for the weekend. Go to a Bed and Breakfast getaway.

Or

Use pheromones. NuTrix and Snoopyace are experts as they are also in committed relationships.

Are you married?

My Journal
04-13-2015 8:42 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-13-2015 9:05 AM

(04-13-2015 8:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Are you married?

Well...I am not married but I have extensive experience with women.

As a PUA I have picked up many girls (Don't ask how many. I used to count how many but lost count). I have juggled 7 girlfriends at the same time (no easy task!).

I have been in long and short term relationships with women.

I am not as qualified as NuTrix and Snoopyace on committed relationships but I have lived with women for years at a time.
04-13-2015 9:05 AM
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2015 9:35 AM

(04-13-2015 7:17 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Interesting how people will turn to anything but themselves to entice women.

Or

Well, let's see. I planned a getaway weekend two years ago. Within 12 hours, she "missed the kids" and was ready to leave. We stayed one night (rather than 3) and went back to her parents' house for the rest of the weekend. I have suggested getaway weekends 2 more times since then, but cannot get her to agree.

I took her to a concert she wanted to see (almost $300 a ticket), dinner at The Palm, arranged to have the kids stay at my parents, blocked out the entire next day. She came home and was asleep within 20 minutes of walking in the door.

Not sure how many more examples to give, but it certainly isn't an issue of not trying. I have arranged full day spa treatments, arranged a girls weekend to Vegas for you to reduce stress, etc. We still aren't connecting sexually, so, I am willing to try other things.
(04-13-2015 9:05 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well...I am not married but I have extensive experience with women.

As a PUA I have picked up many girls (Don't ask how many. I used to count how many but lost count). I have juggled 7 girlfriends at the same time (no easy task!).

I have been in long and short term relationships with women.

I am not as qualified as NuTrix and Snoopyace on committed relationships but I have lived with women for years at a time.

Add kids to the mix and THEN compare the situation.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 9:37 AM by TNHusband.)
04-13-2015 9:35 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-13-2015 9:47 AM

(04-13-2015 9:35 AM)TNHusband Wrote:  Well, let's see. I planned a getaway weekend two years ago. Within 12 hours, she "missed the kids" and was ready to leave. We stayed one night (rather than 3) and went back to her parents' house for the rest of the weekend. I have suggested getaway weekends 2 more times since then, but cannot get her to agree.

I took her to a concert she wanted to see (almost $300 a ticket), dinner at The Palm, arranged to have the kids stay at my parents, blocked out the entire next day. She came home and was asleep within 20 minutes of walking in the door.

Not sure how many more examples to give, but it certainly isn't an issue of not trying. I have arranged full day spa treatments, arranged a girls weekend to Vegas for you to reduce stress, etc. We still aren't connecting sexually, so, I am willing to try other things.

It sounds like she's so caught up in all the day to day 'stuff' that she's really lost that sense of being really connected in a relationship. Phero wise, I'd suggest either Perfect Match from Love Potion or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both work very well at 'resetting' the relationship (especially GOA) and reminding a person of the initial connection they felt. Both are more about opening a person up to a romantic connection again. In my experience, that makes the person more open to sexual intimacy as well. I do hope our suggestions are helping.

I can only speak from my experience and say that these two products have helped for me at times when the heavy hitting sexual blends don't. Once she starts feeling more connected with you in the loving romantic way, then she will probably be ready for something like Wanted Man or Evolve.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-13-2015 9:47 AM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:05 AM

I am also married with 2 small kids, busy life. Similar to RtBoss comfort products create closeness, not much from anything else other then smell complaints. My wife enjoys free time to do nothing or binge watch a show with me sitting there. Spend the time doing hanging out and continue with your other efforts to minimize her being overwhelmed and treat her whenever you can with something sweet and unasked without an intention for sex. In time, doing that with or without mones may help. I have l2k v1 in leather and steel and it is a good daily with a nice scent. It will help with comfort. Use it alone for at least a month with 2 days off at least through the week. It may make you tired so TAA from AD is a good add or combo.

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
04-13-2015 11:05 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:16 AM

(04-13-2015 9:35 AM)TNHusband Wrote:  Well, let's see. I planned a getaway weekend two years ago. Within 12 hours, she "missed the kids" and was ready to leave. We stayed one night (rather than 3) and went back to her parents' house for the rest of the weekend. I have suggested getaway weekends 2 more times since then, but cannot get her to agree.

Sounds like this problem is deeper than most. I can't give marriage counseling for this issue here on the Net however, I do know there is more to this than you are telling.

I would stick to NuTrix and Snoopyace's advice.
04-13-2015 11:16 AM
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:41 AM

(04-13-2015 11:16 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Sounds like this problem is deeper than most. I can't give marriage counseling for this issue here on the Net however, I do know there is more to this than you are telling.

I would stick to NuTrix and Snoopyace's advice.

Yes, it is a deeper issue. I wish it were more simple, but there are a NUMBER of issues involved. None are big enough to cause a breakup or need full blown marriage counseling (the marriage is very good otherwise), but just looking for something that might "take the edge off" as it relates to her sexual desire. I think if she could loosen up just a bit, both of us would be satisfied with the situation. So, trying Pheromones seemed like a good possibility.

Back to the Pheromones, I tried 3 full sprays of Evolve last night about 3 hours before bedtime. She didn't even comment. She's got a pretty good nose, so I am surprised she didn't at least say something about the "smell" (my son did, surprisingly enough). The LIIK v. should be here today or tomorrow, so I think I'll try that. If that doesn't work, I'll use some of the other suggestions on comfort Pheromones. I'll probably do that anyway, but I'd like to rule out the sexual Pheromones I've already ordered before moving to new orders.

Thanks!
04-13-2015 11:41 AM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:48 AM

I would say it probably is not any different from many marriages with kids, especially small or young children. There probably is a deeper issue, which could be time in a day, sleep deprivation, routines that enable 2 people from having time together where minds are on the same track . If housework, events and all else can be managed to help provide spare time, the little things can add up to the whole. I would say it was deeper if there was conflict as well. If you love them, be with them, talk to them and try to plan whatever you can to avoid stress and worry. The plans are not limited to date nights but anything that helps avoid thinking about stuff vs thinking about you and enjoying time together. A hobby or class like was suggested may be a good idea.

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
04-13-2015 11:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...