Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Looking To Excite Wife
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User Looking To Excite Wife
05-13-2016 9:15 PM

(05-13-2016 5:26 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  She knows that I wear pheromones. She has a boyfriend and likes giving me feedback.

She is hispanic and 25 years old....She really likes Captain and today I introduced her to Captain + Copulins.

She thinks Captain is sexy and mature and she gets a bit wet. She got a 7 in wetness today with Captain + Copulins.

We all need these kind of women around. I would love to have a test harem. 5-10 chicks that report how they feel and what they're thinking during exposure, and how it changes over time.

Love it. Hang out with her more.

My Journal
05-13-2016 9:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2016 4:39 AM

(05-13-2016 8:40 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  1. My wife knows I wear them, but she still accuses me of cheating....I think you have to tell her so that she doesn't really think you are fooling around.

That's why I said that you should dilute it so that the reaction isn't 'oh god, he smells like another pussy, he cheated on me' but rather a subconscious one.

For now, 1.7mcgs cops resulted in more touchiness and horniness but no obvious jealousy. I will keep testing higher dosages to see when it happens.
05-14-2016 4:39 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-14-2016 2:01 PM

(05-13-2016 9:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  We all need these kind of women around. I would love to have a test harem. 5-10 chicks that report how they feel and what they're thinking during exposure, and how it changes over time.

Love it. Hang out with her more.

We hang out when we can...All you have to do is talk about open minded topics....meditation, subliminals, etc and then you find out if they are open minded. Mention attraction and chemistry...Tease them with the idea that science has figured it out and then introduce it. Ask if they are open minded enough to give you feedback on what you wear...Voila....That is about how it works for me. No pressure...Just nonchalant about being curious...and science....I also showed her an article on Copulin and male testosterone response...Her response, "How do you find this stuff?"...Just curious...."That's so cool...I wish my boyfriend was curious."

(05-14-2016 4:39 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  That's why I said that you should dilute it so that the reaction isn't 'oh god, he smells like another pussy, he cheated on me' but rather a subconscious one.

For now, 1.7mcgs cops resulted in more touchiness and horniness but no obvious jealousy. I will keep testing higher dosages to see when it happens.

Not sure how to dilute my copulins down to a certain mcg level....I keep it out of my hair...except chest hair....and then go. Both of my bottles are roller bottles.
05-14-2016 2:01 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

05-17-2016 5:42 PM

(04-12-2015 12:51 AM)TNHusband Wrote:  I saw another new user with a very similar situation. I am in my early 40s with wife who is a few years younger. She has a pretty low sex drive, but we have sex 4 to 5 times per month. She never initiates and just doesn't seem that interested (at least not until we get started). I have been looking for something that would create that excitement in her. Not looking to attract anyone else.

Now, I have tried Xist, Evolve, Xist-Evolve combo, and Ascend, but I haven't seen any effect from her (or anyone else, for that matter). Not sure if they just don't work for me, for her, or both. I have generally used 2 sprays on the base of my neck and chest, but went to 3 sprays of Evolve only, one spray behind the neck and 2 on the chest. Still, no noticeable effect.

We aren't sitting or standing very close to each other very much, though. We probably sit 15 to 20 feet apart at home with the kids in the room most of the time, so not sure if that's part of the problem.

I am looking at ordering LIIK v.1, but have also ordered P75 and Turn Up The Heat (neither is here yet, though). All of these I chose from reviews here.

Any ideas would be great.

I definitely recommend turn up the heat (Turn Up The Heat).. Def gets the engine running and making love is more spicy with it on.
05-17-2016 5:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new user, looking to use with wife looking4 more 19 5,544 08-22-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial