Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
05-29-2016 1:17 PM

There was a thread with something similar, but I can't find it. So, I'm starting a new one, and I like my title better! Preved

Since you've been using mones, what have been the NAUGHTIEST REACTIONS you've noted, what mix or product was it, and what dosage were you wearing? Boob, ass, cleavage presentations to boob and crotch rubbing, etc. etc. etc. Tongue

Thanks one! Thanks all!! Hi

MMM'S TRUE STORY : The NAUGHTIEST REACTION I have ever seen came from a young 20-25-year-old blond wearing 3 drops of AE:OLD New Pheromone Additive at a 4:1 mix. Always neck and wrist.

I was out getting my chew on, sitting at a table by myself. She was with someone, boyfriend maybe, with her back to me at my 2 o'clock. When they get ready to leave, she gets up, looks at me, we connect eyes, turns back, bends over her chair with her ass pointing directly at me to grab her stuff, and while she's bending over, she looks back to see if I was looking. I was looking!!! They leave, and she does the OLD LET HIM GO FIRST move, so she can do whatever without him seeing. He walks ahead, she walks behind him, looks and give me a MONA LISA smile, and they leave.

That killed the theory of YOUNG GIRLS DON'T LIKE A LOT OF -NONE for me.

If I wasn't still eating, I may have gone in the little boys room and yanked one off. 'Cause it was such a LOVELY VIEW, and! she had a nice set of toilet grippers, too!!! Girl hide

THE END

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2016 1:20 PM by MMM.)
05-29-2016 1:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
05-29-2016 3:07 PM

AV (from 6-10 inches)/Taboo (2 sprays)

The naughtiest reaction was from a blonde, blue-eyed chick (customer) who let me do whatever I wanted with no resistance, so I consider her being naughty in that regard.

I was able to grab and slap her ass, bent her over her balcony and then a desk as I pulled her hair and humped her doggystyle! The guys were all in astonishment!

Her reaction was, "if it were someone else, I would have slapped him!"... It was like she couldn't figure out why she was being so submissive.

TONS of flirting by me of course...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-29-2016 3:07 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-30-2016 3:44 AM

There is this one girl, FF, married, 49 yo. Every time we are out in a group and I am wearing anything remotely sexual (I believe the last occasion I was swimming in AV, but GOA and Evolve have triggered this behaviour as well), she is continuously boobing me. Not just discrete boobing, but her left funbag (they are quite large but still firm) pressed against my chest for 15 minutes as she talks with me. Sometimes she's talking to someone close to us but her boob is still stuck to me. Her hubby always gets pissed off and they always end up arguing afterwards. This never happens if I'm not wearing mones.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
05-30-2016 3:44 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-30-2016 9:02 AM

(05-29-2016 1:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  That killed the theory of YOUNG GIRLS DON'T LIKE A LOT OF -NONE for me.

Ive been saying that about both versions for a long time popcorn

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-30-2016 9:02 AM

MMM

Rep Post

05-30-2016 9:28 AM

(05-30-2016 9:02 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Ive been saying that about both versions for a long time popcorn

Me, too, P! As my delicious-looking incident happened years ago.

Through the years, I've read so many reports stating a woman started rubbing her nipples through her shirt, or she started rubbing her crotch, or she started biting her lips, boob presentations, making sure I got a good view of her cleavage, and booty presentations while wearing certain products or mixes, and it came to mind the other day. I guess I was in a NAUGHTY mood, 'cause I was hoping those stories and their owners would show up.

It's all about sex for me. No job interviews, no intimidation, no being the guy everybody loves to talk to, but down right LETS GET INTO THRUST MODE sex! Yes, I know that dance requires social steps and time, but ... Help

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 9:28 AM by MMM.)
05-30-2016 9:28 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-30-2016 12:22 PM

(05-30-2016 9:28 AM)MMM Wrote:  It's all about sex for me. No job interviews, no intimidation, no being the guy everybody loves to talk to, but down right LETS GET INTO THRUST MODE sex! Yes, I know that dance requires social steps and time, but ... Help

u might be on the wrong site then. have u tried Cosby.com? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-30-2016 12:22 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2016 1:10 PM

Newbie here but my naughtiest reaction was with 4 drops of voodoo and 1x m3x.

Was standing in a bus and holding a handle with my left hand, an old lady (50) stood next to me and kept boobing my arm with her large tits. She had room so she didnt need to stand that near me, she moved her handbag and i could feel her breasts even more, i heard her breathing quite heavy. This went on for 15-20 minutes and i got a semi hardon Smile

Im a newbie as i said so i hope this is just the beginning.
05-30-2016 1:10 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

05-30-2016 4:06 PM

I had that bending over one time too with BW+XiSt, AV gave me horny reactions from limited use with a couple of bumbs into me where they seems to get really horny, DP is also a really good one definally with CV4 it hitted harder and they got more horned up.

I went one time 1 drop DP and 2 sprays five not so long ago, there was a girl that was already showing heavy sexual reactions from swoon+2mcg p75 but with the dp five combo damn we had to do a task together the whole time she was DTF like hell, because she was so wet it affected me too I never wanted to do it so much in my life ever and even at this moment never had so much feeling to fuck someone, she was constantly bumbing with her arm onto me and throwing her hair around. That was the naughtiest experience ever, to be honest it was even naughtier than all the sex I had.
Wouldn't be surprised if she had to change her pants when she was home. Sadly enough it was not a place where I could close.
Blonde with a dash of ginger with blue eyes(maybe the most vulnerable ones to sexual mones?)
Havn't tried DP +core but I think one will be similar
From other sexual experiences DP makes girls really wet.

Cohesion oil, wow this gives me a body of some sexual god girls just need to touch me and they love it, I got ass-bumbed a couple of times and I like that. To bad I can't handle Androstadienone Cry

AM,M3X,2to69 gave me almost zero sexuallity, m3x a bit but not ass much as DP or cohesion
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 4:12 PM by kerno.)
05-30-2016 4:06 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

05-30-2016 8:07 PM

I remember what i was wearing, i think it was AM x2. A lady and her bf walk into the bar. I can tell she's a little tipsy already. I make room for her, but she puts her arm around me and says " you're ok" . Her hand slowly drops from my lower back to my ass. Her bf isat the corner so his vision is obscured. She insist i have a shot with her, bf is not pleased. She comment how good my cologne smells. She takes several whiffs, then on the last one kisses my neck. A few seconds later she's biting my ear and sucking my neck. Bf screams "WTF are you doing, this is what I'm talking abo cant take you anywhere. He pulled her away and stormed out.
05-30-2016 8:07 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-30-2016 8:52 PM

(05-30-2016 8:07 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I remember what i was wearing, i think it was AM x2. A lady and her bf walk into the bar. I can tell she's a little tipsy already. I make room for her, but she puts her arm around me and says " you're ok" . Her hand slowly drops from my lower back to my ass. Her bf isat the corner so his vision is obscured. She insist i have a shot with her, bf is not pleased. She comment how good my cologne smells. She takes several whiffs, then on the last one kisses my neck. A few seconds later she's biting my ear and sucking my neck. Bf screams "WTF are you doing, this is what I'm talking abo cant take you anywhere. He pulled her away and stormed out.

Niiiiiice!

As the saying goes, "A drunk mind speaks a sober heart." whistle It's the BEST TIME to actually listen.

I wonder if AM will ever make it back to the front line. touche

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 8:53 PM by MMM.)
05-30-2016 8:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 11,690 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,620 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,872 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea