Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
05-30-2016 8:55 PM

(05-30-2016 8:07 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I remember what i was wearing, i think it was AM x2. A lady and her bf walk into the bar. I can tell she's a little tipsy already. I make room for her, but she puts her arm around me and says " you're ok" . Her hand slowly drops from my lower back to my ass. Her bf isat the corner so his vision is obscured. She insist i have a shot with her, bf is not pleased. She comment how good my cologne smells. She takes several whiffs, then on the last one kisses my neck. A few seconds later she's biting my ear and sucking my neck. Bf screams "WTF are you doing, this is what I'm talking abo cant take you anywhere. He pulled her away and stormed out.

Dammmm!!!
Granted she was tipsy, the mones hit hard!

" these hoes ain't loyal " lol

Did you get any feels, or were you more conscious of her bf? That could have gotten crazy in there!!!!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-30-2016 8:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2016 2:58 AM

It is very difficult question to answer. I have got so many naughty reactions from woman. It is difficult to choose one of them. Well, there are so many.

Most recent naughty reaction that I got was from a MILF. (report in my journal)

I danced salsa with her. She was happy. Then, she come backs and ask for bachata dancing. She took it to a very sensual level. To the point, she was rubbing my cock with her ass. No alcohol was involved.

Got me extremely uncomfortable too.

The same day, a married woman was rubbing her boobs on my chest while dancing. It was very blatant. I was comfortable with her as I was familiar with her.

Application(from memory): 3 spray Core + 2 spray Imprint(afternoon) + 2 spray M3X (evening)
05-31-2016 2:58 AM

MMM

Rep Post

06-25-2016 9:45 AM

bumparooooooo!

Stirring up the NAUGHTY BEEHIVE!

Booty presentations, Boobed, Licking lips with THAT smile, Crotch presentations, Booty on cock? Anyone? Anyone? Has anyone gotten THAT VIEW OF ALL VIEWS or that DO OF ALL DOS lately with a product or mix? Anyone? drool

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 9:46 AM by MMM.)
06-25-2016 9:45 AM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2016 10:11 AM

Booty presentation in class, with Aqua Vitae 4 drops (omg in a small classroom everybody could smell the scent)

that girl in front of me (25 years old), we talk a little bit and then she bend over slowly before reaching her seat.
she's done this a couple of times because or conversation is interrupted

the first time she did it, i thought maybe it's her normal behavior but the other times she would look back to see if i'm looking

a female friend next to me spotted this, she gave her those looks (you know women can understand each other)
06-25-2016 10:11 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-25-2016 12:09 PM

(06-25-2016 10:11 AM)hashishattraction Wrote:  Booty presentation in class, with Aqua Vitae 4 drops (omg in a small classroom everybody could smell the scent)

that girl in front of me (25 years old), we talk a little bit and then she bend over slowly before reaching her seat.
she's done this a couple of times because or conversation is interrupted

the first time she did it, i thought maybe it's her normal behavior but the other times she would look back to see if i'm looking

a female friend next to me spotted this, she gave her those looks (you know women can understand each other)

I think I LOVE booty presentations the most. And they don't count unless she looks back to see if you're looking! Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-25-2016 12:09 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

06-25-2016 2:38 PM

I wore this mix back in March.

Core/Dion/M3X - 1 core, 2 dion around 5pm. 2 M3X spray in bar bathroom around 8pm.

( I wore Taboo/Loveboat earlier in the day from 8am, but scrubbed around 2pm-ish)

Venue:
Bar with conversion to club usually around 10pm. Music pounding. R+B

Crowd factor: packed

Us factor: very buzzed, we've been drinking (bar hoping) since 6pm dinner, it is now 10pm ish.

Naughty behavior oberservation 1:

Me: "Woah, what is happening tonight? Everybody is coming here. Do they have a live band coming?"

SO: "Babe, I'm going to go pee before they have long lines at the bathrooms." - "hold my purse"

Friend (male1):[has girlfriend] "Yo, over to the right." He taps me with his beer."The tall one. The other is okay, but that's all you. hahaa." Obviously, pointing out chics.

Friend (female1)[has 2 boyfriends]: "I'll go with you to pee."- talking to S.O. "Can you watch my wallet?"(small purse thing) -talking to guy friend and me.

Friend (female2)[single]: "Wow, damn boyyyy" - This one is referring to some tall handsome dude that just came in. She sips her cocktail. I can tell through her white pants she has on a dark colored T-back. Naughty. Deliberately.

Friend (male2)[has wife]: "I'm getting another one, you guys want anything?" Hes referring to more drinks. Everyone's request is being fulfilled.

Friend (female3) [has boyfriend] mashes closer to me: A line of about 7ish people plow through the club and force their way towards the bar side. In doing so, they force everyone to crowd closer together, to make room adjustments. It is really packed now. She is waiting for her boyfriend to come later.
I don't know him.

She moves toward an empty seat I'm holding for S.O. for temporary space relief for the incoming crowd.

As she climbs into the seat awkwardly, her knee, then thigh rubs up on my lower abdomen, too high for my cock, but in a sensual way. I take it that way at least. LOL.

To make sure she doesn't stumble, my hand naturally comes down on her thigh to keep her steady. She is tipsy. (she is wearing mini-skirt). Leg is so soft and warm. She smells like lavender. I retort "Sorry, you okay?"

Friend (female3):"Sorry, didn't mean to hit your cock. This bar is so crowded, but..hahah..yeah, you can touch me for payback, it's all good."

Not sure why, I caressed her thigh up and down, just to make myself horny. She didn't care.

Friend (female3): "This drink is awesome, want a sip?" I take a sip of her straw. She says.."I feel soo good".
She puts her hand on my forearm and says.."When your girl comes back, I want to ask her to dance", she smiles sexiness, "join us too!" She taps my leg with her foot as she crosses her legs sitting in the bar stool (sporting sexy maroon velvet high heels). She keeps her foot there and doesn't release the touch. We talk normally until the girls come back from the restroom. When the S.O. came back, everything occurred as expected. I did get to grind with both of them on the dance floor.

Eventually, the boyfriend eventually showed up and she stopped flirting with me physically. Just innuendos all night and laughter. Fun night.

I went home that night and fucked hard my SO, like a stone cold warrior. Pile-driving muthafacka.

Attraction scale:

Female friend 1 - 7 out of 10(white, tall, super blue eyes, medium build, nice face, teeth, smile, decent tits, bigger legs, but hot, too conservative for me in terms of her personality, but friends of friends.) -Age: 32, dirty blonde
Female friend 2 - 6 out of 10 (asian, grey contacts-kinda weird, but sexy, short, thin, nice face, teeth, smile, small tits, nice legs, sexy though) -Age: 34 or 35, light brown (dyed with streaks)
Female friend 3 - 6 out of 10 (white, short, thin to medium build, nice butt, nice thin legs, no tits, sexy though) -Age: 32, dirty blonde
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 3:07 PM by Androcles.)
06-25-2016 2:38 PM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-25-2016 3:07 PM

(06-25-2016 2:38 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I wore this mix back in March.

Core/Dion/M3X - 1 core, 2 dion around 5pm. 2 M3X spray in bar bathroom around 8pm.

( I wore Taboo/Loveboat earlier in the day from 8am, but scrubbed around 2pm-ish)

Venue:
Bar with conversion to club usually around 10pm. Music pounding. R+B

Crowd factor: packed

Us factor: very buzzed, we've been drinking (bar hoping) since 6pm dinner, it is now 10pm ish.

Naughty behavior oberservation 1:

Me: "Woah, what is happening tonight? Everybody is coming here. Do they have a live band coming?"

SO: "Babe, I'm going to go pee before they have long lines at the bathrooms." - "hold my purse"

Friend (male1):[has girlfriend] "Yo, over to the right." He taps me with his beer."The tall one. The other is okay, but that's all you. hahaa." Obviously, pointing out chics.

Friend (female1)[has 2 boyfriends]: "I'll go with you to pee."- talking to S.O. "Can you watch my wallet?"(small purse thing) -talking to guy friend and me.

Friend (female2)[single]: "Wow, damn boyyyy" - This one is referring to some tall handsome dude that just came in. She sips her cocktail. I can tell through her white pants she has on a dark colored T-back. Naughty. Deliberately.

Friend (male2)[has wife]: "I'm getting another one, you guys want anything?" Hes referring to more drinks. Everyone's request is being fulfilled.

Friend (female3) [has boyfriend] mashes closer to me: A line of about 7ish people plow through the club and force their way towards the bar side. In doing so, they force everyone to crowd closer together, to make room adjustments. It is really packed now. She is waiting for her boyfriend to come later.
I don't know him.

She moves toward an empty seat I'm holding for S.O. for temporary space relief for the incoming crowd.

As she climbs into the seat awkwardly, her knee, then thigh rubs up on my lower abdomen, too high for my cock, but in a sensual way. I take it that way at least. LOL.

To make sure she doesn't stumble, my hand naturally comes down on her thigh to keep her steady. She is tipsy. (she is wearing mini-skirt). Leg is so soft and warm. She smells like lavender. I retort "Sorry, you okay?"

Friend (female3):"Sorry, didn't mean to hit your cock. This bar is so crowded, but..hahah..yeah, you can touch me for payback, it's all good."

Not sure why, I caressed her thigh up and down, just to make myself horny. She didn't care.

Friend (female3): "This drink is awesome, want a sip?" I take a sip of her straw. She says.."I feel soo good".
She puts her hand on my forearm and says.."When your girl comes back, I want to ask her to dance", she smiles sexiness, "join us too!" She taps my leg with her foot as she crosses her legs sitting in the bar stool (sporting sexy maroon velvet high heels). She keeps her foot there and doesn't release the touch. We talk normally until the girls come back from the restroom. When the S.O. came back, everything occurred as expected. I did get to grind with both of them on the dance floor.

Eventually, the boyfriend eventually showed up and she stopped flirting with me physically. Just innuendos all night and laughter. Fun night.

I went home that night and fucked hard my SO, like a stone cold warrior. Pile-driving muthafacka.

Attraction scale:

Female friend 1 - 7 out of 10(white, tall, super blue eyes, medium build, nice face, teeth, smile, decent tits, bigger legs, but hot, too conservative for me in terms of her personality, but friends of friends.) -Age: 32, dirty blonde
Female friend 2 - 6 out of 10 (asian, grey contacts-kinda weird, but sexy, short, thin, nice face, teeth, smile, small tits, nice legs, sexy though) -Age: 34 or 35, light brown (dyed with streaks)
Female friend 3 - 6 out of 10 (white, short, thin to medium build, nice butt, nice thin legs, no tits, sexy though) -Age: 32, dirty blonde

That's a hell of a memory you got there my friend. I have to write everything down or I forget details like that. Nice report.

What do you feel the 2 dion adds to the mix? And what are your app points?

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 3:09 PM by Yahachu.)
06-25-2016 3:07 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

06-25-2016 3:12 PM

(06-25-2016 3:07 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  That's a hell of a memory you got there my friend. I have to write everything down or I forget details like that. Nice report.

What do you feel the 2 dion adds to the mix? And what are your app points?

High Yahachu!

Thanks, my memory is terrible especially when drinking. I wear Core/Dion for strangers and to make me more attractive by attention. Forearms. M3X I did to back of neck this night.

I take keywords and tap them into my iphone at remarkable moments. People think I'm texting someone, or checking email when I stand away. Like a Phero Nerd, pathetic, I know.... I'm typing in short one-liner notes to add to my journal collection also. Especially when someone is saying something. That's important. Not all of it is word for word except the statements from the women. Just keeping this honest. But I spend a ton on this hobby and want to do it right and have fun. I've been doing this tactic all year this year. I want to find the good from the bad of products.

Then, I can cruise without being so occupied with experimenting. My intention is to reduce so much chat about my opinions on mones and just get facts out from observation and experience.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 3:19 PM by Androcles.)
06-25-2016 3:12 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-25-2016 3:33 PM

(06-25-2016 3:12 PM)Androcles Wrote:  High Yahachu!

Thanks, my memory is terrible especially when drinking. I wear Core/Dion for strangers and to make me more attractive by attention. Forearms. M3X I did to back of neck this night.

I take keywords and tap them into my iphone at remarkable moments. People think I'm texting someone, or checking email when I stand away. Like a Phero Nerd, pathetic, I know.... I'm typing in short one-liner notes to add to my journal collection also. Especially when someone is saying something. That's important. Not all of it is word for word except the statements from the women. Just keeping this honest. But I spend a ton on this hobby and want to do it right and have fun. I've been doing this tactic all year this year. I want to find the good from the bad of products.

Then, I can cruise without being so occupied with experimenting. My intention is to reduce so much chat about my opinions on mones and just get facts out from observation and experience.

I feel much the same way. I actually open the memo app in my phone and start writing down things to remind me about details and when certain things happened. For example if a girl stares at me and smiles after she got within range when before that she hadn't even given me a second look I would write "probable attraction hit at (w/e time it happened), smile". That way I don't forget it.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-25-2016 3:33 PM
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2016 12:58 PM

Venue Work

Mones Captain x 2, Turn Up The Heat x 1

Subject Caucasian brunette, mid thirties, tall, very curvy, very pretty.

Naughtiness Had to stand in for my manager at the morning meeting in the supermarket I work in. As I was listening to them drone on about year on year sales, wastage, targets etc, I felt something soft press into my back and arm. Glancing behind I realize it's the department manager and she's pressing her boobs into me! She looks straight into my eyes for a second, no smile or anything and then just looks ahead like she's listening to the others give their verbal reports. This lasted about ten minutes and no way did she not realize what she was doing! She's boobed me several times since and each time shows no indication that she's aware of what she's doing, but she must be!
06-30-2016 12:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 11,382 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,515 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,780 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea