Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
Gladen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
02-11-2019 9:44 AM

(02-10-2019 9:32 AM)MMM Wrote:  Damn you, Gladen!

Went out to Mart du Wal with $50.00 worth of beads, and not one person showed me theirs! I hate wasting money!!! Cry

Well, you could also try fronting a rock band and playing on stage; that one works for me every time.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-11-2019 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-14-2019 7:59 PM

had few women tell me they want to do the hanky panky using A314rev32 5 drops and 1 to 2 turn up the heat all in clubbing enviroment. This was one of SteveO's success mix that he used back in the days so around 2013 i believe i started using it and o my!!
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 8:00 PM by Hillcat.)
02-14-2019 7:59 PM

Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-19-2019 7:13 PM

i will just add my new one that i wrote a little post in ONS go read it. Here is the mix

3 drops A314rev32 (batch 2014) + AV slatered on + 2 SOB oil very very naughty Smile)))))) thank me later!!!
02-19-2019 7:13 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2019 12:43 PM

(02-07-2019 10:02 PM)MMM Wrote:  Hey!

Excuse me Ladies, but does anybody have a SURE WINNER that makes women present their breast in a YOU'RE GONNA SEE MY TITS, AND THAT'S FINAL kind of way?

Updates! Updates! I/We want updates!! Friends

Thanks one! Thanks all!! Nana

LoveInSpain has reported that Celebrity gets some ladies to show their boobs.  I haven't seen too many reports or reviews of Celebrity, or XS100.  I thought I saw maybe a handful of other users' reports of similar effects, but can't seem to find them.

(11-06-2017 3:35 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Interesting choice #3. May I ask what kind of reactions you have experienced with Celebrity, and what age group? I have noticed that on more than one occasion, women (female friends and acquaintances) seem eager to show me their tits and nude photos of themselves. I'm definitely going to buy a second bottle with my next order from PSX.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...#pid211323

(11-13-2017 8:55 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Runners up:-
AV; great for beach wear as it still has some strong effects even after swimming.
Voodoo; more testing required but seems to have remarkable effects upon all types / ages of women in combo with BW and cops.
Xist; I don't use it so much these days because of the emotional damage it has caused to several females in my life. It is certainly powerful, though it takes weeks or months of exposures plus no-contact to reach it's peak with a target.
Celebrity; encourages females (platonic friends, acquaintances) around you expose themselves (blatantly flashing me their tits, etc, and asking my opinion on their bodies), to boob you in public, and to turn just about every conversation sexual.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...#pid211716

(11-15-2016 6:19 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  @Paradox, interesting that you included Celebrity. Although it isn't in my own top 5, it has provoked several female friends (platonic) to blatantly and unashamedly expose their breasts or butts to me. It seems to be what Naked Gun aspires to be...
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...#pid193663

Has anyone else used Celebrity and noticed the exposing of breasts by ladies?
03-09-2019 12:43 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2019 1:32 PM

As far as naughty reactions go, I was rocking 1 spray THU, 2 sprays Captain, 1 spray EFZ, 2 drops GOA when my sister's friend, cute blonde, 16, was over at our house.

She's playing video games in a game chair and I'm standing right behind her leaning over her shoulder just watching and she says "You smell amazing!"

For shits and giggles (and science), later I go upstairs and add one spray of Z69 and let dry. I come back down and she is in the bathroom. She comes out, passes me and quietly, but excitedly, kind of under her breath, says "Fuck me."

I go "What did you say?!" She replies "Nothing." I say "No, what did you say?" She exclaims "Nothing!" I'm like "Okay..." and just leave it at that. I didn't want to try to go further, as she's still a youngin'. I'm thinking maybe she was suprised at herself that she said that, or maybe she was just embarrased. All that -none and the disinhibitors must have really gotten to her.
03-09-2019 1:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2019 1:40 PM

(03-09-2019 1:32 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  As far as naughty reactions go, I was rocking 1 spray THU, 2 sprays Captain, 1 spray EFZ, 2 drops GOA when my sister's friend, cute blonde, 16, was over at our house.

She's playing video games in a game chair and I'm standing right behind her leaning over her shoulder just watching and she says "You smell amazing!"

For shits and giggles (and science), later I go upstairs and add one spray of Z69 and let dry. I come back down and she is in the bathroom. She comes out, passes me and quietly, but excitedly, kind of under her breath, says "Fuck me."

I go "What did you say?!" She replies "Nothing." I say "No, what did you say?" She exclaims "Nothing!" I'm like "Okay..." and just leave it at that. I didn't want to try to go further, as she's still a youngin'. I'm thinking maybe she was suprised at herself that she said that, or maybe she was just embarrased. All that -none and the disinhibitors must have really gotten to her.

Yup. I'd call that a naughty reaction. sideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-09-2019 1:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 11,123 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,382 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,705 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea