Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone
08-28-2015 6:52 AM

In my time experimenting with 'mones, there are only two products that have caused people to react negatively towards me:

1) was Alter Ego, which contains only three pheromones in an explicitly stated ratio (2: Androstenone, 1.5: Androstenol, 1 Androsterone). People informed me that I looked very grumpy/serious whilst wearing this product in isolation and I also had some people being openly hostile towards me - and I received no positive responses!

2) was Chikara in anything other the micro doses. Higher doses would lead people to react to me with hostility and argumentativeness. Chikara contains 7 pheromones, only three of which are explicitly stated (Androstenone, Androstenol, Androsterone). Following a recent inquiry to Love-Scent, I was informed that the ratios of these ingredients are roughly equal.

This means both products have relatively low androstenol:androsterone ratios (1.5:1 and 1:1 respectively) compared to other mixes I've tried.

For example, I got good reactions from Scent of Eros in isolation and Primal Instinct in isolation, and very good reactions when combined. Scent of Eros has a androstenol:androsterone ratio of 4:1 and Primal Instinct is pure androstenone. It's hard work out the overall ratio of the mix, but I'll guess it was high in none, and would definitely maintain the 4:1 androstenol:androsterone ratio (so exactly the same ingredients as Alter Ego, but in different ratios).

So...
- I'm ok with high 'none either alone or in combination.
- I'm ok with high 'nol.
- I'm ok with high 'none and 'nol provided the Androsterone is low.

The problems occurs when the Androsterone creeps up.

Now, I know that not everyone has problems with AE or Chikara, in fact, I've known people to get really good results with high doses of each. What I'm trying to identify is what makes someone receive bad reactions to wearing Androsterone. Obviously one part of this will be our individual pheormone signature, however, I'd also guess our personality, appearance and age are also important factors to bear in mind.

When getting these reactions I was between 19-24 - and given my negative experiences I haven't tried again since. I was pretty skinny. I'm slightly below average height for a guy. I've always been young looking for my age. People often tell me to cheer up (even when I'm happy). I'm generally polite, but I don't shy away from debate.

I'm thinking that either:
- My resting grumpy face interacted badly with the supposed 'serious' impression that Androsterone gives.
- That it was incongruent for a shortish, young-looking guy to be giving off such a strong masculine presence.

Has anyone else had bad experiences with products with high amounts of 'Androsterone? And, if so, what is your age/personality/appearance like?
08-28-2015 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

RE: Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone
08-29-2015 8:51 AM

What I'm wondering is, first of all, what are the self-effects of androsterone on you?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 9:02 AM by Mr. E.)
08-29-2015 8:51 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-29-2015 1:46 PM

The self-effects were negative, but relatively mild. It could have been the change in my mood that was leading others to react negatively - however, firstly I don't usually get such bad reactions from others when I'm in a bad mood; and secondly, I don't think my behaviour was particularly different to normal.
08-29-2015 1:46 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-29-2015 1:51 PM

(08-29-2015 1:46 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  The self-effects were negative, but relatively mild. It could have been the change in my mood that was leading others to react negatively - however, firstly I don't usually get such bad reactions from others when I'm in a bad mood; and secondly, I don't think my behaviour was particularly different to normal.

Ok, that's one possibility I wanted to explore. But it's not the cause.

Someone else with more knowledge of pheromones can help you better. All I can think of is that androsterone is not compatible with you own pheromone signature.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-29-2015 1:51 PM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-29-2015 2:12 PM

Yeah, that theory has been knocking around in my mind too, but I don't think it holds for the reasons I mentioned. What I'm trying to get out of this tread is whether others have received negative reactions from people whilst wearing 'Androsterone heavy products and, if so, whether we can detect a pattern in terms of who gets such reactions and who doesn't.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 2:13 PM by Ancillian.)
08-29-2015 2:12 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-29-2015 2:18 PM

(08-29-2015 2:12 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Yeah, that theory has been knocking around in my mind too, but I don't think it holds for the reasons I mentioned. What I'm trying to get out of this tread is whether others have received negative reactions from people whilst wearing 'Androsterone heavy products and, if so, whether we can detect a pattern in terms of who gets such reactions and who doesn't.

That is a good idea. Although I don't have the problem. I'm very interested in the results.

So people, chime in!

08-29-2015 2:18 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

08-29-2015 3:11 PM

I've never gotten bad reactions to Androsterone. I've done huge doses up to 15 mcg but well-buffered. Even with a mild buffer, doses like that don't seem to bother me or anyone. Sometimes I get a little aggressive, but I don't notice any aggression in others, not like none.
08-29-2015 3:11 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-29-2015 3:21 PM

(08-29-2015 3:11 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I've never gotten bad reactions to Androsterone. I've done huge doses up to 15 mcg but well-buffered. Even with a mild buffer, doses like that don't seem to bother me or anyone. Sometimes I get a little aggressive, but I don't notice any aggression in others, not like none.

Interesting, thanks!

Can I ask what your physicality/personality is like, and how you think others generally perceive you?

And are you saying you get aggression from others with none alone?
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 3:23 PM by Ancillian.)
08-29-2015 3:21 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

08-29-2015 3:27 PM

(08-29-2015 3:21 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Interesting, thanks!

Can I ask what your physicality/personality is like, and how you think others generally perceive you?

And are you saying you get aggression from others with none alone?

I'm average looks, average build. Not overweight but not underweight either. I am friendly and witty. I'm not dominant or aggressive, but I do assert myself when necessary. People generally perceive me however I want them to, because I wear pheromones lol

There's one person in particular that goes ballistic if I wear none. He's a very friendly, stereotypical nice guy. But if I wear anything with high none in it, he goes crazy, even if it's buffered.
08-29-2015 3:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High dose DHEAS - massive uncontrollable hornyness stefdude 17 1,303 04-17-2019 7:59 PM
Last Post: theLaw
Thumbs Up NAUGHTY REACTIONS! MMM 115 31,855 03-09-2019 1:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 11,378 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Smile high dose none I almost got kissed by a much older woman Shawnie 16 4,529 11-26-2015 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shawnie
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,777 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea