Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: NAUGHTY REACTIONS!
06-30-2016 10:00 PM

(06-30-2016 12:58 PM)Toad in the Hole Wrote:  Venue Work

Mones Captain x 2, Turn Up The Heat x 1

Subject Caucasian brunette, mid thirties, tall, very curvy, very pretty.

Naughtiness Had to stand in for my manager at the morning meeting in the supermarket I work in. As I was listening to them drone on about year on year sales, wastage, targets etc, I felt something soft press into my back and arm. Glancing behind I realize it's the department manager and she's pressing her boobs into me! She looks straight into my eyes for a second, no smile or anything and then just looks ahead like she's listening to the others give their verbal reports. This lasted about ten minutes and no way did she not realize what she was doing! She's boobed me several times since and each time shows no indication that she's aware of what she's doing, but she must be!

That's fucking awesome! I should try that Captain I read about. I only have GOA and some the Hookup from PT. I need to research this Turn Up The Heat. :-)
06-30-2016 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-30-2016 11:14 PM

Wore Bad Wolf a few weeks ago with some DP. Running around like a maniac, a result of mistaken pheromone identity reared its head at a co worker of mine.

Walked passed this fairly attractive Latina women and asked her if she needed any help. She replied no, but gave me the flirty up and down. I kept it movin. Few seconds later, a coworker of mine shares a story regarding the same woman. Apparently, after I walked passed her, she grabbed her tits and asked what discount that would get her.
06-30-2016 11:14 PM
Fogger
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-03-2016 11:33 AM

(05-30-2016 4:06 PM)kerno Wrote:  I had that bending over one time too with BW+XiSt, AV gave me horny reactions from limited use with a couple of bumbs into me where they seems to get really horny, DP is also a really good one definally with CV4 it hitted harder and they got more horned up.

I went one time 1 drop DP and 2 sprays five not so long ago, there was a girl that was already showing heavy sexual reactions from swoon+2mcg p75 but with the dp five combo damn we had to do a task together the whole time she was DTF like hell, because she was so wet it affected me too I never wanted to do it so much in my life ever and even at this moment never had so much feeling to fuck someone, she was constantly bumbing with her arm onto me and throwing her hair around. That was the naughtiest experience ever, to be honest it was even naughtier than all the sex I had.
Wouldn't be surprised if she had to change her pants when she was home. Sadly enough it was not a place where I could close.
Blonde with a dash of ginger with blue eyes(maybe the most vulnerable ones to sexual mones?)
Havn't tried DP +core but I think one will be similar
From other sexual experiences DP makes girls really wet.

Cohesion oil, wow this gives me a body of some sexual god girls just need to touch me and they love it, I got ass-bumbed a couple of times and I like that. To bad I can't handle Androstadienone Cry

AM,M3X,2to69 gave me almost zero sexuallity, m3x a bit but not ass much as DP or cohesion

Where can these be purchased? yoohoo
07-03-2016 11:33 AM
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2016 10:34 PM

Did I ever tell you guys how I was followed through Walmart? I was in blue jeans and a loose tshirt, Husband went to bathroom, I was in the "as seen on tv" section and lo and behold guy in scrubs, guy who works there and rando guy started following me like very confused puppies for 15 whole minutes. Hilarious
07-03-2016 10:34 PM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2016 10:54 PM

(07-03-2016 10:34 PM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  Did I ever tell you guys how I was followed through Walmart? I was in blue jeans and a loose tshirt, Husband went to bathroom, I was in the "as seen on tv" section and lo and behold guy in scrubs, guy who works there and rando guy started following me like very confused puppies for 15 whole minutes. Hilarious

I'm not ashamed to admit that I kept walking behind this girl at a mall for like 5 or 6 minutes because she smelled like sex and flowers. I didn't even care to approach her and talk I just wanted to keep smelling her LOL

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-03-2016 10:54 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-03-2016 11:23 PM

(07-03-2016 10:54 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  I'm not ashamed to admit that I kept walking behind this girl at a mall for like 5 or 6 minutes because she smelled like sex and flowers. I didn't even care to approach her and talk I just wanted to keep smelling her LOL

I think you would like a Metro ride. Hot women can't move far and their are plenty of them with nice smells. They are all forced into your cloud for periods of time.

My 2 cents...
07-03-2016 11:23 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2016 11:25 PM

(07-03-2016 11:23 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I think you would like a Metro ride. Hot women can't move far and their are plenty of them with nice smells. They are all forced into your cloud for periods of time.

My 2 cents...

No metros where I live. Florida has tons of beautiful women but everyone drives a car here. Of course I'm not complaining, the weather is great for projection, especially with oils. Sprays don't last long though.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-03-2016 11:25 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-04-2016 1:35 AM

I'm sure I mentioned this before in one of my threads. This is a few years back when I was just using phero soap. I was at work, my boss walked by me and instanly hugs me, tells me that she loves me, after which she moaned and got so weak in the knees that I had to hug her tighter so she wouldn't fall. She had orgasm in front of everyone. Truth be told I was more embarrassed than anything. I wasn't trying to attract so much attention .
07-04-2016 1:35 AM

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2016 10:33 AM

Holy crap Smile

What was in that soap?

(07-04-2016 1:35 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I'm sure I mentioned this before in one of my threads. This is a few years back when I was just using phero soap. I was at work, my boss walked by me and instanly hugs me, tells me that she loves me, after which she moaned and got so weak in the knees that I had to hug her tighter so she wouldn't fall. She had orgasm in front of everyone. Truth be told I was more embarrassed than anything. I wasn't trying to attract so much attention .
07-04-2016 10:33 AM
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2016 6:17 PM

(07-04-2016 1:35 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I'm sure I mentioned this before in one of my threads. This is a few years back when I was just using phero soap. I was at work, my boss walked by me and instanly hugs me, tells me that she loves me, after which she moaned and got so weak in the knees that I had to hug her tighter so she wouldn't fall. She had orgasm in front of everyone. Truth be told I was more embarrassed than anything. I wasn't trying to attract so much attention .

WHAT SOAP WAS THAT?!
07-04-2016 6:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 11,382 10-07-2016 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Bad reactions to high dose Androsterone Ancillian 8 3,515 08-29-2015 3:27 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Pet Reactions When you wear mones DarkLord1 10 4,780 12-12-2013 12:42 PM
Last Post: alphavitea