Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My Alpha Impact has arrived....
12-02-2009 4:30 AM

My Alpha Impact Pheromone Oil extract has arrived today and i have several drops on as i type. Ok now to whats written on this nice little squat dark brown bottle with an inbuilt plastic dropper that seems to work ok....
ALPHA IMPACT : Pheromone oil extract for men.

Net wt: 20 gr / 0.7 oz
Beware of the Alpha Impact ! " Click Tracks "

Ingredients : ethylhexyl palmilate, Argania Spinosa kernel oil, Olea Europaea ( olive ) fruit oil.
Simmondsia Chinesis ( joboba ) seed oil.
Retinyl polmilate, Pheromon, Tocopherol ( vutamin E ), Parfum, ( fragrance )

Yes the variety that i have is called "Click Tracks"..... the delivery and the packaging of the product was professional and the bottle is of good proportion with an excellent quality and design of label affixed there to.

I will be testing it alone and exclusive for a week and will certainly leave my perceptions of this phero oil when i have come to a difinitive conclusion.

One more thing this product that i have is called Click Tracks and it has been spoken off in its advertising to be an incredible good female attractant.

I decided on this one because it should prove an easy target area for me to obtain a swift result.
I am really sure that i have the facility to be able to side step any romantic advances that may come upon me during the course of my Alpha Impact testing....

Oh yes and there is a forum that was operating i did join up and post a couple times but the place seems a tad quiet at the moment.... which i think is somewhat mysterious oooooooom ahhhh hummm

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 4:39 AM by terry0400-40.)
12-02-2009 4:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
12-02-2009 8:54 AM

Good to read you got'em Terry!!!!

Mine should be here soon.

Look forward to see your results and check if we have a winner here [Image: 58.gif]

And yes, their forum seems lonely. I still get their emails with the Alpha "Missions" which IMO are pretty cheesy, but I'm interested in their products anyway.
12-02-2009 8:54 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-02-2009 2:56 PM

(12-02-2009 8:54 AM)DaveRam Wrote:  Good to read you got'em Terry!!!!

Mine should be here soon.

Look forward to see your results and check if we have a winner here [Image: 58.gif]

And yes, their forum seems lonely.
Quote:I still get their emails with the Alpha "Missions" which IMO are pretty cheesy,
but I'm interested in their products anyway.
Yes i also get the Alpha Missions sent every few days and yes they would probably interest me if i was an adventurous boy who had no worldly knowledge, or maby a lonely person who had no other life interests.
But for intelligent men the Alpha Missions are a waste of time, and are designed to get Alpha_Impact take off in a big way...... but the whole thing to me at least hinges on the quality of the oil.
The Edge he "Oils aint Oils" Yeah start ya motor boys.

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 2:57 PM by terry0400-40.)
12-02-2009 2:56 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-03-2009 2:13 PM

I've had a browse through their website, looks a bit too gimmicky for me. No disclosure of pheromones in the products just amazing results. Would be good to hear back from you guys with your results.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 3:37 PM by Rattlesnake.)
12-03-2009 2:13 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-04-2009 5:37 AM

Ive splashed several drops of Alpha-Impact " Click Tracks " on several occasions and there seems to be something happening hmmm.

This is sorta unusual in that the juice could be influencing a behavioral change within me somehow, because of the looks i have been receiving from females in my vicinity and the way that they have been acting and talking seems like hits hits hits...... But it just cant be my applied phero oil having an effect on these women, yes i noticed the changes happening from my first public worn application, there has been a portal opened that much i am aware.

Initially before and after receiving Click Tracks i had it in my mind that this juice or i should say oil to be fair and clear was not something that i had high expectations of and it was a sacrifice i was making in giving it a fair week alone.

I say sacrifice because my PI, Scent of Eros , and Gary Nelsons A1 combo has been very consistant and a most comfortable cruise so far with just a tickle of Edge Gel every so so,,
And i did not really want to disrupt the equalibrium with this brash new boy Alpha Impact el cheapo oil.... but just let me say it ok , just at this moment and for a few days there has been something brewing with the use of the said oil so i will be fair and give it another 4 whole days and report my um er yes findings......

My thread >
12-04-2009 5:37 AM

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

12-04-2009 8:20 AM

Great preliminary report.

At least we know It actually has something that's causing changes. Please keep testing and reporting, this is fun [Image: 69.gif]

Thanks Terry!!!!
12-04-2009 8:20 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-14-2009 4:29 AM

(12-04-2009 8:20 AM)DaveRam Wrote:  Great preliminary report. At least we know It actually has something that's causing changes. Please keep testing and reporting, this is fun [Image: 69.gif] Thanks Terry!!!!
Just a quick feedback on this "Click Tracks" from Alpha Impact.
I had a few days of not seeing much so i stopped the Click Tracks phero oil and went back to some The Edge, and Scent of Eros and Androstadienone.

Several days later i applied a drop Click Trax to each inside forearm from lower bi to wrist pulsepoints.

This application produced a whole lot of really fantastic hits some being the best attraction responses i have witnessed from what i really did not expect to be much of a product but this shit is really very mysterious as i still find some of the hits just too good so i just have to conclude i must have looked really good or summat ha ha well i just cant wait to have a good blast of the Alpha Inpact oil again this week as i get out and about. 

Somehow this Click Tracks is a mysterious stuff, its just like it will take command from your very thoughts and work some very real power into oh hell it seems to slow time down to the point that it is so easy to look completly into any person in slow motion and catch hold fast with them on a really deep level and then these people become completly mesmerised by my thoughts and then they open their hearts and souls bare for me to take because i am in control and they need me.

As i said its funny stuff and i had a cold shower and have applied a drop of this oil shared between my wrists as i type this post. 

But will get back to this post again soon i hope if this Alpha Impact oil proves to be productive then i would just love to give others some true feedback on something that is maby good The Edge he and i hope you would do the same thing for me, yeah thanks all. terry  

My thread >
12-14-2009 4:29 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-14-2009 9:58 PM

latest Alpha Impact phero oil "Click Tracks" i applied 3 drops today as i was out and about around town and my usual testing grounds and i may have well been an invisible man as i did see not a flicker of action from the brew, also just to mention have seen hundreds of women today with hardly a one to arouse my interest.

My thread >
12-14-2009 9:58 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-17-2009 12:02 AM

Maybe 3 drops was too much Terry? It sounds like Click Tracks is a decent product. BTW, I wanted to make sure I understood everything correctly. Alpha Impact is a company and 'Click Tracks' is the name of one of their products?

If you had to guess, what would you say is the formulation of the product? I look forward to hearing your impressions after more usage.

Also, I'm curious. What are these 'Alpha Missions'? Just an example would suffice. Smile

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-17-2009 12:02 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-17-2009 4:51 AM

(12-17-2009 12:02 AM)Phya Wrote:  Maybe 3 drops was too much Terry? It sounds like Click Tracks is a decent product. BTW, I wanted to make sure I understood everything correctly. Alpha Impact is a company and 'Click Tracks' is the name of one of their products? If you had to guess, what would you say is the formulation of the product? I look forward to hearing your impressions after more usage. Also, I'm curious. What are these 'Alpha Missions'? Just an example would suffice. Smile
Yes Phya hi, i also think that 3 dr may be unnecessary as on the day that i did notice some good flirty attraction responses i had used one drop spread from my bicep to my wrist pulsepoint on each arm.

It could well be a decent product, i may have applied the third drop when i did because i like the little explosion of fragrance that the drops exhibit, and i am looking forward to the application of another two drops on my next social outings at this weekend.

Yes the name of the distributors of Click Tracks pheromone oil is " Alpha Impact "
and there are several variations to the oil and also some spray colognes available.

It could contain Androstenone with some Androstanone and maby some Androstadienone, yes it will take some time to see if this baby is good for me and if it can elicit some consistant action remains to be seen.

The Alpha Missions are something that may be of interest to men who are far younger and with more spare time on their hands than I....

I really appreciate your reply Phya and i will continue to leave feedback on this phero oil either way....thank you. Ps i have little knowledge on pheromone molecules and sutch things but i usually can smell or tell if summat is inclined to exhibit a degree of pheromone type action responses ect..... i sorta think The Edge he... now is nirvana...

My thread >
12-17-2009 4:51 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,143 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20