Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
02-03-2010 5:12 PM

Hi Folks, just checking in.

No real reports of anything of note I'm afraid. I've been keeping the testing of Alpha going but thus fr have only managed to do so in the workplace. 2 -3 drops is the range I've been playing with and the effects remain fairly constant if subtle. There is a possibility of a lessening of definite hits in the last couple of days which might be build up or just people gtting used to my new signature. In order to overcome the latter I'm thinking of switching to testing Shock and Awe from next week after a couple of clean days.

On top of what Terry say's Ashley; I've already shelled out for the stuff so, if you want to go for it by all means do but if you want to hang on for the reports they will be coming.
02-03-2010 5:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2010 7:45 PM

(01-30-2010 3:38 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  So many letters in the alphabet and they all seem to stick on the first one: Alpha, Alpha 7, Alpha 314, Alfa Maschio, Alpha Dream, etc.
(02-02-2010 7:46 PM)ashley14 Wrote:  why are there so many 'alpha's lol its confusing me

I could say it's like taxi companies calling themselves "A 1" so they can be first in the phone book, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the concept of an 'Alpha Male'...

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 7:47 PM by Phya.)
02-03-2010 7:45 PM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-14-2010 10:53 AM

Hey peeps.

Sorry for not following up on the Sock and Awe testing but life's been a little on the traumatic side lately. This being the case I've not really had time to write up any structured reports but what follows is a bit of a stream of conciousness about the stuff.

Firstly I'd say that this stuff is mislabelled. Shock and awe is not something I get from this stuff at all. A314 is much more in your face and certainly effects me a damn sight more than this baby does. Saying that I do feel increased levels of confidence and personal power upon applying what has been my standard 2 drops, just not as much as with A314 which gives me that feeling of being able to walk through walls, juggernaut styley. There is an upside to this though. There's no feelings of agression and less introversion with S&A compared to aanything over a singel drop of A314 for yours truly and I'm definitely getting increased levels of respect.

I think this is definitely one to keep hold of. I think it may well be a more social version of the aforementioned androtics product, with the alpha perhaps more sliding into a slightly more forceful version of IG (Sorry I know I keep comparing to AD but that's my sole frame of reference.). Got a nigth out next Saturday which is nailed on so I'm thinking of breaking out the submission for that.
02-14-2010 10:53 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2010 1:03 PM

Hey Terry, just wondering if you have anything to report on Men at Play yet. I'm thinking of picking some up but would like to see some test results first... Not a lot of info form users out there yet.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-14-2010 1:03 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-14-2010 2:58 PM

(02-14-2010 1:03 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Hey Terry, just wondering if you have anything to report on Men at Play yet. I'm thinking of picking some up but would like to see some test results first... Not a lot of info form users out there yet.
Pa Wolf, so far as much as i would just love to make some good comments on the M @ P i have not really seen anything to note, i have used up around 4 ml divided between 2 sprays per application, and i will now begin testing at 3 sprays.
i have another 6 ml left to use and will certainly report on any reactions to the M @ P that i notice with my increased application amount of 3 sprays = 75 mcg, this formula contains 5 pheromones and copulins i think.
I have experienced several hits when involved in conversation with women/girls unknown to me but i can not say for sure if it was the M @ P or just my personal charm and charisma at play hmmmm.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-14-2010 2:58 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-15-2010 7:42 AM

Terri Wrote:I have experienced several hits when involved in conversation with women/girls unknown to me but i can not say for sure if it was the M @ P or just my personal charm and charisma at play hmmmm.

This is a vital point I think some phero users forget. They think you need to spray it on and thats it. I think a good formula will attract attention and create a more open focused reaction but its Terri's personal charm and charisma that directs the outcome. He makes a effort and doesnt let the pheormones do all the work for him and I always felt this is the difference between a successful user and a non-successful one.

Tisha
02-15-2010 7:42 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

02-15-2010 8:24 AM

(02-15-2010 7:42 AM)Tisha Wrote:  He makes a effort and doesnt let the pheormones do all the work for him and I always felt this is the difference between a successful user and a non-successful one.

Tisha

No doubt! Pheromones are the primer, not the gunpowder.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-15-2010 8:24 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2010 12:05 PM

(02-15-2010 7:42 AM)Tisha Wrote:  This is a vital point I think some phero users forget. They think you need to spray it on and thats it. I think a good formula will attract attention and create a more open focused reaction but its Terri's personal charm and charisma that directs the outcome. He makes a effort and doesnt let the pheormones do all the work for him and I always felt this is the difference between a successful user and a non-successful one.

Tisha

Good advice Tisha. And in reference to Mark's analogy of the gun.. I'd liken it to the pheromones being the bullet and the user needing to pull the trigger to activate the bullet.

Thanks for the info Terry.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-15-2010 12:05 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-19-2011 3:30 AM

Hey terry i was just wondering if you had a final verdict on Click Tracks? I tried it out during the summer and i remember one blatant hit received when i used Click Tracks with scent of eros

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-19-2011 3:30 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-19-2011 4:53 AM

(11-19-2011 3:30 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  Hey terry i was just wondering if you had a final verdict on Click Tracks? I tried it out during the summer and i remember one blatant hit received when i used Click Tracks with scent of eros
Yeah well um er i actually used a couple a drops today because i keep it in my garage downstairs and i use it as a last resort when i am venturing out unexpected like and have not applied a prepared mix, and yes at times it does generate a degree of attraction and submissive type behavioural responses, which makes me think it it pheromones or is it its pleasant erotic type of scent hmmmmm, so whatever it is this juice is something more than camels piss lol cheers :laugh3:

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-19-2011 4:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,092 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20