Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
juddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
12-22-2009 12:20 AM

(12-17-2009 4:51 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

Yes Phya hi, i also think that 3 dr may be unnecessary as on the day that i did notice some good flirty attraction responses i had used one drop spread from my bicep to my wrist pulsepoint on each arm.

It could well be a decent product, i may have applied the third drop when i did because i like the little explosion of fragrance that the drops exhibit, and i am looking forward to the application of another two drops on my next social outings at this weekend.

Yes the name of the distributors of Click Tracks pheromone oil is " Alpha Impact "
and there are several variations to the oil and also some spray colognes available.

It could contain Androstenone with some Androstanone and maby some Androstadienone, yes it will take some time to see if this baby is good for me and if it can elicit some consistant action remains to be seen.

The Alpha Missions are something that may be of interest to men who are far younger and with more spare time on their hands than I....

I really appreciate your reply Phya and i will continue to leave feedback on this phero oil either way....thank you. Ps i have little knowledge on pheromone molecules and sutch things but i usually can smell or tell if summat is inclined to exhibit a degree of pheromone type action responses ect..... i sorta think The Edge he... now is nirvana...

yes terry it seems like some good stuff, i have ordered also .I will let everyone know how it goes.

12-22-2009 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-22-2009 4:46 AM

(12-22-2009 12:20 AM)juddy1 Wrote:  

yes terry it seems like some good stuff, i have ordered also .I will let everyone know how it goes.

Yeah i gave it a little bit of a blast over the last couple of days and can say that i haven't noticed anything overtly dramatic, there were a few sorta minor blips on the radar, there was only one incident earlier on this morning which is not related to pheromones.

As i was strolling along in the mall i noticed a young girl of around 12 standing and looking me in the eyes as i was approaching and passing her and the look was as if she was reaching out to me as she remained looking into my eyes as i was moving,

I have had this look before from young girls and some a little older, yes i realize some young girls do have problems to deal with in their lives which can become very evident once they make friends and gain your trust.

Anyways her reaction took me a little by suprise, but not so much when i consider the signs of the times and the world as it is now.

Then again i may have looked like a familiar figre to her...... but not so with the others from a time gone by when i was just an innocent fresh young boy....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-22-2009 4:46 AM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-22-2010 4:33 PM

Well, in my excitement at finding that there's actually quite a few sites out there selling potentially interesting products, I've just ordered this with their 'Shock and Awe' and 'Submission' (should also get a free bottle of something). I'll be sure to report back when I have a chance to use them.
01-22-2010 4:33 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-23-2010 1:26 AM

Wow this little Alpha Booty kit is sure to create an impact for you and i hope the click tracks keeps you on a steady undeviating course toward your objectives Razz

My thread >
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 6:02 AM by terry0400-40.)
01-23-2010 1:26 AM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2010 9:36 AM

(01-23-2010 1:26 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

Wow this little Alpha Booty kit is sure to create an impact for you and i hope the click tracks keeps you on a steady undeviating course toward your objectives Razz

I'm hopeful Terry. I would have preferred some indication of which mones these products have got in them (I can sort of guess on what they might be from projects and probably overhyped effects) but for £45 I'm willing to take the chance. Oh and if the worst comes to the worst I can always see how good their refund promise is.

01-23-2010 9:36 AM

tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 5:55 AM

Well my goodies have arrived this morning in a very well packaged little box. Haven't had time to really test much out obviously but here's some first impressions.

The product comes in a nice little bottle roughly the same size as A314 for those used to Androtics products. I have Sock and Awe, Submission and Click Tracks as well as a nice free bottle of Alpha (which is actually a bit bigger than the rest.) Unable to curb my enthusiasm I've immediately tried the latter.

The bottle looks a little like A314 but it doesn't work the same way. There doesn't seem to be an in buit dropper and upon tipping the bottle I got far too much product. The oil is quite thin in consistency but has a pleasant, soapy smell to it; more clean than scenty really.

I've just spread a little under my nose and across my jaw and so far I think there are some subtle-is effects. Although there's little info on the product (I really would have liked a bit more in the way of ingredients Phero wise.) I'm taking it from the name that this is supposed to project that same Alpha vibe as A314, or at least similar anyway. It's definitely not as strong and lacks the immediate kick but I can feel myself sitting a little taller in my seat and I do feel very relaxced, composed and contained.

Obviously I need to test further, especially around others (I'm home today but will be at work tomorrow and out at the weekend) and I'll keep you good folk posted.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 5:57 AM by tangent.)
01-28-2010 5:55 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-28-2010 11:24 AM

(01-28-2010 5:55 AM)tangent Wrote:  Well my goodies have arrived this morning in a very well packaged little box. Haven't had time to really test much out obviously but here's some first impressions. The product comes in a nice little bottle roughly the same size as A314 for those used to Androtics products. I have Sock and Awe, Submission and Click Tracks as well as a nice free bottle of Alpha (which is actually a bit bigger than the rest.) Unable to curb my enthusiasm I've immediately tried the latter. The bottle looks a little like A314 but it doesn't work the same way. There doesn't seem to be an in buit dropper and upon tipping the bottle I got far too much product. The oil is quite thin in consistency but has a pleasant, soapy smell to it; more clean than scenty really. I've just spread a little under my nose and across my jaw and so far I think there are some subtle-is effects. Although there's little info on the product (I really would have liked a bit more in the way of ingredients Phero wise.) I'm taking it from the name that this is supposed to project that same Alpha vibe as A314, or at least similar anyway. It's definitely not as strong and lacks the immediate kick but I can feel myself sitting a little taller in my seat and I do feel very relaxced, composed and contained. Obviously I need to test further, especially around others (I'm home today but will be at work tomorrow and out at the weekend) and I'll keep you good folk posted.
I sorta get the feeling that when using click tracks that 2 drops suits me, it is funny stuff like i can apply it for say three days for example and see absolutley nothing then like on the 4 day i will get blown away with some really unbelievable good hits, and it leaves me wondering is it the CT or am i getting these hits from my own natural pheromones.
Anyways i did stop testing of this product in favour of testing "Men at Play" and i will be reporting these results at a later date when have used up most of the product, i also have Men at Work to test and i was actually using 2 sprays of it last night at a business type meeting and i did unexpectedly end up sitting alone with 5 women and did observe this application did certainly give off a respect vibe that also did break the ice very well considering it was Men at Work formula.

Anyway i am interested to hear some results from your Alpha stock and will be looking forward to ur observations so good luck.

My thread >
01-28-2010 11:24 AM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 11:48 AM

(01-28-2010 11:24 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

I sorta get the feeling that when using click tracks that 2 drops suits me, it is funny stuff like i can apply it for say three days for example and see absolutley nothing then like on the 4 day i will get blown away with some really unbelievable good hits, and it leaves me wondering is it the CT or am i getting these hits from my own natural pheromones.
Anyways i did stop testing of this product in favour of testing "Men at Play" and i will be reporting these results at a later date when have used up most of the product, i also have Men at Work to test and i was actually using 2 sprays of it last night at a business type meeting and i did unexpectedly end up sitting alone with 5 women and did observe this application did certainly give off a respect vibe that also did break the ice very well considering it was Men at Work formula.

Anyway i am interested to hear some results from your Alpha stock and will be looking forward to ur observations so good luck.

Thanks. I wonder with the click tracks if there's a build up factor going on. It might explain the intermittent effects. I've only really got any experience with a314 as an oil based phero and I know for a fact that if I wear it day after day I get a build up, even with washing the application points daily.

01-28-2010 11:48 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-28-2010 12:04 PM

(01-28-2010 11:48 AM)tangent Wrote:  

Thanks. I wonder with the click tracks if there's a build up factor going on. It might explain the intermittent effects. I've only really got any experience with a314 as an oil based phero and I know for a fact that if I wear it day after day I get a build up, even with washing the application points daily.

Good thinking tangent if i start to fade out then you will know i am taking some hydrogen peroxide scrubbing, maby worth a try......

My thread >
01-28-2010 12:04 PM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 12:08 PM

(01-28-2010 12:04 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

Good thinking tangent if i start to fade out then you will know i am taking some hydrogen peroxide scrubbing, maby worth a try......

Hehe don't scrub yourself away there.

Are you getting the Yowzer!! hits after a few days of wearing though or were they evident when you first started? The build up could be a good thing. It might even mean you need more earlier rather than waiting for it to occur, although that wold definitely call for the scrubbing brush.

01-28-2010 12:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,092 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20