Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long term impact of pheromones
thor2014
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

Long term impact of pheromones
03-03-2016 1:40 AM

I am curious what are the long term effects of applying pheromones ?. Do they alter the biology of our physiology resulting in our bodies begining to naturally produce the pheromones we apply ?. Obviously they can be one of the many weapons in our arsenal to help build self esteem and confidence in the long term.

Would like to hear what other hypothesis members may have.
03-03-2016 1:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 758
Thanks received:
1076 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Long term impact of pheromones
03-03-2016 1:54 AM

None.

I figure out that there is no long term impact of this stuff. It is very difficult to detect long term effects from pheromones on oneself. The reason is that there are too many variable involved in long term. You can not calculate all the factors.

For example:

I am using mones, subs , meditation and some other method. I can not tell how much things impacted me in long term. Everything has it's role.

We don't intake mones to worry about it impacts on the body.

The better question to me is what is long term impact on the surrounding people towards the wearer?

The answer is positive. Most users report better life in general than average people. You can look around the journals to conclude that. Everybody is having positive impact of pheromones in their life( why the hell would you keep on wasting more money?)

Just my 2 cents.
03-03-2016 1:54 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 585
Thanks received:
417 thanks in 192 posts

03-03-2016 3:24 AM

(03-03-2016 1:40 AM)thor2014 Wrote:  I am curious what are the long term effects of applying pheromones ?
Lots of horny women in your life, more confidence, higher social status.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-03-2016 3:24 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 285
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 185 posts

03-04-2016 8:06 AM

Pretty much what love in Spain said. After rocking BW for so long, I got used to the self effect and often feel and act the same way even without it. That stuff had a hand in some interactions that now are normal to me and I handle without mones. I guess in the long term pending on what the mix is, you might pick up new habits. That was my case.

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
03-04-2016 8:06 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
693 thanks in 306 posts

03-04-2016 9:04 AM

Be very careful with the long term effects I wound up going off to the edge of the world with the best woman on the planet.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-04-2016 9:04 AM
Thanks given by Nicksw, kalpan56

focused
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

03-04-2016 10:00 AM

I have had an increase in my cholesterol levels since I started using pheromones, although there might be other factors that could have contributed to this issue etc. diet. I think this is a good issue to address. While I think pheromones are great, I use at best a moderate amount of them. The science on pheromones is not extensive. I guess the best advice I can give to someone is to use them wisely and pay attention to your body. If your gut tells you that something is not right when your using them, you should probably take a break. I hope in the coming years the science community does more in-depth research on pheromones and its long term impact on the human body. I think this information would he helpful to both casual and serious users of pheromones. Knowledge is power!
03-04-2016 10:00 AM
Thanks given by Emil
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 585
Thanks received:
417 thanks in 192 posts

03-04-2016 10:06 AM

I forgot to say, I have noted one serious long term negative side effect. My Paypal account is always fucking empty.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-04-2016 10:06 AM
Thanks given by renny
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
641 thanks in 222 posts

03-04-2016 11:13 AM

(03-03-2016 1:40 AM)thor2014 Wrote:  I am curious what are the long term effects of applying pheromones ?. Do they alter the biology of our physiology resulting in our bodies begining to naturally produce the pheromones we apply ?. Obviously they can be one of the many weapons in our arsenal to help build self esteem and confidence in the long term.

Would like to hear what other hypothesis members may have.

The truth is that no one knows what the long term effects if any of wearing pheromones are. There are no studies done on long term pheromone users, and most people who use them would rather not think about any possible long term consequences.

Some things we do know are the following:

1. Many of the mones we are use are steroids
2. Steroids can be absorbed transdermally
3. Exogenous steroids will impact your own production of hormones
4. Your skin also produces and metabolises hormones and exogenous steroids will likely impact this process

Granted the dosage of mones may not be anywhere near the doses used by steroid users, so hpta suppression may not be a concern at the doses we use, but generally steroid users will cycle their chemicals, they do not use them daily for years at a time.

I find it's a good idea to take several months off each year if only to reacquaint yourself with regular run-of-the-mill chemically unassisted human contact. If nothing else, it will make you appreciate your mones more.

And if you find the thought of being mone-free for months at a time a frightening prospect ... well, then perhaps that dependence itself is an unhealthy long term impact of wearing pheromones.

A.
03-04-2016 11:13 AM
Thanks given by right_mr, Nicksw, Vinzanity
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 234 posts

03-04-2016 1:13 PM

This is what I found:
"From what I have been told by numerous persons now and as I understood pheromones, regardless of synthetic or not, the hypothalamus is unable to decipher what is synthetic from human produced. On a molecular level they are identical to the brain, thus the results you see. We also have the blood brain barrier so not really a chance to enter the bloodstream that way either. There is of course absorption through the skin, but its so little, a person would nearly have to bathe in them to get even a small amount into their blood. Even then there are numerous reports of persons who have had blood work done with no difference between before and after pheromone use. I will admit this doesn't say much though as I'm sure they weren't testing specifically for hormone changes.

My professional opinion is you would get more exposure to EST just being around women in general. To alter your internal hormonal structure you need to get the ectohormone to act as a hormone by entering your bloodstream. From everything I have ever read, researched or been informed ectohormones do not enter the bloodstream thus converting them to hormones.

There are also white papers available that have determined that while EST is a derivative of the "estradiol, an estrogen, yet has no known estrogenic effects.".
You can read more about that here:

Here's an old PTalk post by Tisha that does a good job explaining the blood brain barrier as related to oxytocin: "-SteveO
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 1:14 PM by jb20.)
03-04-2016 1:13 PM
Thanks given by renny, Snoopyace, kalpan56, LoveInSpain

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best product(s) for long-term relationships Mr. E 32 5,028 08-20-2015 9:18 PM
Last Post: cod3freak
  Cheapest pheromones in the long run? Alpha360 20 3,137 03-24-2015 7:26 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  My Alpha Impact has arrived.... terry0400-40 70 19,160 08-24-2014 12:34 AM
Last Post: Panikos