Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
01-29-2010 5:27 PM

Well first day with Alpha by Alpha Impact has com and gone. Here's the highlights.

Product: Alpha
Dosage: 2 drops, 1 spread on each forearm.
Setting: Workplace.

So, this morning, just before setting off for the days toil, I applied my planned two drops of Alpha. Unfortnately the drops were a little larger than I had planned due to the slightly clunky delivery system so instead of just hitting the pulse points of the wrist I spread the oil up my forearms, rubbing them together to make sure I got all the excess. Again I was hit by the soapy smell straight away but not much else. It was early though and pre caffeine so that might have had some sway.

When I reached work I found that the Brazillian girl who works in my department had had to move seats due to a faulty P.C and straight away she was very chatty and slightly flirty. she's a little like this anyway but today she seemed to be in a particularly good mood and just that little more flirty than normal. Further testing needs to be done to confirm this but I think there were definitely some encorouging signs (for the product that is.)

Other than that, well the manager of the department did exchange a few words with me, asking after my health (cos I've not been all that well lately) and then engaging in a pretty friendly exchange about nothing much really. It was a chat that might occur between equals and I did feel there was a levelling of status that I've not seen before. The rest of the team were pretty much as normal, although again I was struck by the level of concern over my recent bad health.

For myself, I felt (after waking up) a definite sens of being within my self, a calm, no worries, get on with it sort of vibe that meant the morning was very productive and seemed to ease past nice and quickly. I tried going for an extra drop in my lunch break but that may have been a drop too far as I soon became very tired and apathatic. Might just have been Fridayafternoonitis though.

As it was a Friday I decided to call in at the local indian takeaway on the way home. The guy behind the counter was VERY chatty, asking why I'd not been visiting lately (dietCry) and then going on for a full five minutes on a number of subjects including the recent weather, Christmas and the difficulty of business at this time of year. luckily another couple of customers came in and I got my chicken wings and left.

All in all, I'd say my first day with this has been interesting if inconclusive. I think there is enough here to say that Alpha is worth testing further though, which I will be doing tomorrow.
01-29-2010 5:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-29-2010 8:44 PM

Sounds like you got a few hits from this. I'm looking forward to reading about any other experiences you have with it. Smile

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-29-2010 8:44 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-29-2010 11:18 PM

Yes Snoops i also am looking forward to some feedback from Tangent on his Alpha stash.

As for my Alpha "Click Tracks" it is taking a back seat at the moment to make room for Men @ Work and Men @ Play .

The first time i applied 2 drops CT to my inner forearms and wrist pulsepoints i did get a girl come up and approach me all bright eyed and friendly, i had known her for over 18 months and had never previously spoken to her or acknowledge her and vise versa.

The same application seemed to be producing plenty of attraction that same day.

Then with the next few passing days applications nothing at all.

Then after several days tried it again and noticed some hits that if i had capitalized upon would have produced some lovely fruit, then its back to the invisible man syndrome again.

I actually may sneak a random Alpha CT application day in between my work and play mixes and i am thinking of a drop under each ear and spread around the gills type of thing.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-29-2010 11:18 PM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2010 11:07 AM

Report 2.

Product: Alpha
Dosage: 2 drops, 1 spread on each forearm.
Setting: Coffee shop.

I have a routine of hitting a well known multinational coffee house on a Saturday morning to chew the fat with a mate. It's a nice custome and it's also a good place to check out phero effects. Bearing this in mind I went for exactly the same application as yesterday and made my way out.

There's usally a nice little redhead that works behind the counter and I was looking foreward to seeing how Alpha would affect her. Sadly she wasn't there today though and had been replaced by a bloke so my plan was foiled. What there of the was though were a nice number of females, higher thean usual actually and one in particular caught my eye. She was alone but from her glances round the place when she came in, expecting to meet somone. As her eyes caught mine I flashed her a smile and she replied with an uncertain smile herself.before quickly going to get her coffee.

It was at this point that my friend came in accompanied by another couple who we both know. As conversations started to flow I lost track of the young lady but soon saw she had took a seat by the window (further backing up the vibe that she was waiting for someone. I failed to catch her eye again but did notice that she was sat in a similar position to my own I quickly change position, sitting back in my seat instead of forward and opening up my body language. I didn't look over immediately but when I looked up she had sat back as well, although her arms were across her as she held her mug in both arms. There's not a lot else to note here. Her friend soon turned up and I didn't notice anything else to report. Maybe it was a missed opportunity.

As for the group I was with, chat was lively and unforced, but we do all know each other pretty well so that's no surprise. The guy who was part of the cople is a forcible gent and sometimes it can be hard to get a word in when he gets into full flow which I often find a little annoying. Today was different though. Today I felt content to wait my time and to wait for a gap to make my points. There wasn't the feeling of having to say something as soon as I thought of it (which can sometimes be the case with me.) and I felt that when I did speak there was a definite willingness from the others to listen to my views. It was perhaps a little more laid back than these conversations can be but I felt that I was in control of it without having to talk over anyone.

I think I'm liking this product. It seems subtle but there's definitely a respect vibe that goes with it. It's not a scary respect though and has no aggression to it but more a feeling of calm control. More to follow.

In reply to Terry:

What you've written above does reinforce the possibility that there's a build up happening in my opinion. You seem to be getting the best hits on the first application and then lessening effects with each subsequent ones. Have you tried varying your sencond/third applications or missing days between applications? Or of course there's always the wire wool.Smile
01-30-2010 11:07 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-30-2010 12:09 PM

Methinks there are too many products with "alpha" in the moniker.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-30-2010 12:09 PM

tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2010 2:43 PM

Alpha Impact is the name of the company and one of their products is called simply 'Alpha' (the one I'm currently testing.) I think it'll be less confusing when I move on to one of the others.
01-30-2010 2:43 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-30-2010 3:38 PM

So many letters in the alphabet and they all seem to stick on the first one: Alpha, Alpha 7, Alpha 314, Alfa Maschio, Alpha Dream, etc.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-30-2010 3:38 PM
ashley14
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2010 7:46 PM

why are there so many 'alpha's lol its confusing me
02-02-2010 7:46 PM
ashley14
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2010 7:49 PM

alpha -impact, alpha -lure, alpha -7 ......: /

from what i can tell though alphalure is a bad guy there was actually a thread on this site a ways back outing them lol, bad, very bad.

Anyways thats why im here! so i can make the right choices, this impact stuff sounds good.
02-02-2010 7:49 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-03-2010 5:45 AM

(02-02-2010 7:49 PM)ashley14 Wrote:  alpha -impact, alpha -lure, alpha -7 ......: / from what i can tell though alphalure is a bad guy there was actually a thread on this site a ways back outing them lol, bad, very bad. Anyways thats why im here! so i can make the right choices, this impact stuff sounds good.
Yep sure thing Ashley, that bad alphalure boy was caught out with his trousers around his ankles and took a fall.

I would not go rushing out just yet for the Alpha Impact cause we want to establish if this stuff can produce some consistant quality hits hey.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-03-2010 5:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,092 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20