Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
01-23-2016 5:31 PM

Summary of molecule PT-C:

Molecule Name: This actually isn’t a single molecule per se, it’s actually a plant extract. The extract is saw palmetto.

Here’s a picture of it:

Overall effects:
There was a lot of variation with the results between the testers but the common grounds that were felt was a light “disinhibiting” effect. Also a light social/chatty effect was noticed as well.

Self effects: Same as the effects as those on others, a light disinhibiting effect or a chatty/social effect.

Dosage: 1.5mg/ml or 75mcg/drop.

Final thoughts:
There was definitely some varying degrees of disinhibiting effects with this molecule. I personally don’t think I provided enough of the product to the testers to get an exact grasp of where the sweet spot is with this. I feel more testing is needed. I’ll have this molecule available on my site for people interested in doing their own experimentation with it. I will continue my research with it some more and see if I can find a place for it in a product. With molecules PT-A and PT-B I’ve been doing my own experimentation with them for the past year which is why I had a solid idea of what we were going to see in the blind testing. Unfortunately with PT-C I was only able to personally test for about a month before the blind testing. I originally had another molecule in PT-C’s place but it ended up being banned by the government right before the testing began so I had to switch it to something else. I feel potential in this one though. So I’ll keep working on it!

Thanks everyone!

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-23-2016 5:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

PT-C NP17
01-23-2016 5:32 PM

I opened this up and smelled it from the bottle, and all my movements slowed down considerably.

All fascinating molecules, John!
01-23-2016 5:32 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

RE: PT-C NP17
01-26-2016 9:47 AM

I slow way down when I use this but now I seem to be sort of immune to that effect, though I do feel altered when I put it on. I haven't noticed anything after using this at one drop on three different occasions. Just short tests, though.
01-26-2016 9:47 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

01-26-2016 1:46 PM

1/26/16: In a previous experiment on another day, I tried 1 drop of PT-C but discarded the results because I took a lot of ginseng right before. Ginseng is not a supplement I've been taking lately, so I didn't know if the self-effects were caused by the ginseng or PT-C. I was looking more for effects on others, but I didn't notice any. I will note that I felt very stressed and anxious. I attributed this to the high dose of ginseng raising my sensitivity to cortisol, because the effects were a lot like taking a lot of licorice, which is known to raise cortisol.

Today I tried 1 drop of PT-C.

After taking this, I definitely felt altered somehow but not sure how. As I went to the store to do some business, I felt very angry. Enraged is really the word. I felt like fighting or hurting people: my enemies, bullies, jerks. I also felt a little giddy. I've read somewhere that aggression and giddiness can be side effects of excessive estrogen. With my malnutrition, liver calcification, supplement usage, hormonal experimentation, and other factors, this is certainly possible. In fact, giddiness and aggression are feelings that I experience quite frequently but don't really act on. Since these are common feelings, I figured it probably wasn't the PT-C.

The only thing I've noticed from people is that they're being very friendly and attentive with me. Usually these would be hits, but nothing was out of the ordinary in comparison to what I normally experience. After all, these are people that are paid to give customer service.

Then after an hour or so I started to feel better. This started to pique my interest, but nothing definite yet. I then tried 5 more drops to try and get some reactions from people. Again, the girl at the coffee shop was very attentive and friendly with me. But the aggression and giddiness came back. It was the same intensity as the lower dose, and like before, it rose over the next 15 minutes, peaked, and then declined for the next hour and a half.

Then I wiped off the application point with witch hazel, scrubbed thoroughly with soapy water, and then wiped down hard with a towel. I immediately felt a bit different, and the aggression and giddiness seem to have disappeared. But I did NOT get the giddiness or aggression in my first two tests.

The slowness is somewhat reminiscent of A-TH-DOC, which I note because of its disinhibition. This may be totally unrelated biochemically or neurologically, just a correlation that comes to mind.

Considering all this, I believe PT-C is an emotional amplifier. It amplifies or brings to awareness feelings that are already there. It makes the reasonable course of an interaction seem more natural and desirable. Since the feelings I experienced while on it were feelings I would normally experience, and the interactions I had were interactions that would be expected, yet everything was amplified and brought to a somewhat noticeable excess, that is my observation on PT-C.

That, or it could be a social with estrogen-like effects, something like P74.

Either way, this is a tricky molecule. The ones that amplify or disinhibit are always the toughest to figure out because they don't cause consistent effects. They just bring to fruition what is already there or what would be expected.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 3:56 PM by NP17.)
01-26-2016 1:46 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

First thoughts
01-29-2016 9:44 AM

I started this test with my usual routine. This is a testing technique that I learned from Tacitus:

The first thing that I always do is that I open the bottle and take a big whiff.

Next I'll try 2 drops or 2 sprays and sit quietly noting any self effects.

Since this was in a dropper bottle I thought that Molecule PT-C would be thicker. From my first whiff it smells heavily of ethanol.

As far as self effects, Molecule PT-C makes me want to close my eyes. I don't feel sleepy. I just want to close my eyes.

It's late so I may be just tired.
01-29-2016 9:44 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

01-30-2016 4:20 PM

I tested 1 drop of PT-C again today around family. Normally this would be a great place to test out a social, but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. And these are people that I know very well obviously and I almost always interact with without pheromones, so a good baseline. This molecule continues to elude me. "Emotional disinhibition" seems to be a kind of cop out, I will admit. Maybe I'm way off base, or maybe other people's reports will confirm this. It must be some kind of secondary effect, like it takes what people normally would think or do and makes it more ... ???

Or maybe it's placebo? It really does seem to slow me down and makes it seem like time is moving slower. This molecule is the reason I offered to mix the molecules together, because maybe its power is in buffering or modifying another molecule?

I'm going to try higher doses again next time. I tried 5 doses and got some store clerks to be attentive with me, I think. Maybe not.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 4:20 PM by NP17.)
01-30-2016 4:20 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

PT-C
01-31-2016 12:12 AM

Finally wore PT-C...

Actually got a couple of suggestive looks from women. One in her 30's and another in her 40's.

No self effects...I actually wore 4 drops spread between my wrist and neck.

Wore it at a bar: This is where the two ladies gave suggestive looks...One (40 year old) walked by me a couple of times. Nothing really from men...No anger and no friendliness either.

Wore it to the post office: An older lady (50's) was nice...The postman was not. Not sure if it was the mone or he was having a bad day.

wore it in a retail store: saw pupil dilation, but nothing blatant.

Overall- It does something subtle with the ladies. Can't really see any positive effects with men.
01-31-2016 12:12 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

02-02-2016 2:28 PM

2/2/16: 5 drops PT-C.

Definite disinhibition. 2 old ladies at the store opened me up and talked to me. They were just commenting on what I was doing: shopping for pork, switching out broken eggs. There was feeling of fun, but one lady let me know her opinions on how meat isn't good for you and pretty soon we're not going to have meat anymore. This wasn't that bad, but it wasn't a positive, uplifting thing to tell a meat consumer. So like all disinhibitors, it has a double edge.

It does NOT seem to remove anxiety if it is present. I'm getting baseline levels of subclinical anxiety which I get from time to time. I saw this girl at the store who was a hostess where I ate dinner a few nights ago. I remembered her name because I was flirting with her. And I said hello to her and chatted her up. But she wasn't looking at me and didn't seem interested. If I was wearing something more alpha I would've stayed around, but I walked away. So there's a limit to the disinhibition.
02-02-2016 2:28 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

First test
02-04-2016 7:26 AM

Well, as Spock would say..."Fascinating".

I smelled nothing on my initial whiff test. This test usually sets up my mind for what is to come. I don't know of any other way to put it but somewhere in my subconscious my brain is processing the molecule.

I was disappointed that neither A or B or C produced any obvious self effects or impressions.

So I applied 2 drops this morning and went about my day. Again, no real self effects except a relaxed feeling. But this is my first test so there may be more to that than just a rested state.

I started to notice a pattern as I interacted with more and more people. I seem to be getting a slew of apologies. Maybe respect hits. People seem to be respectful. Not Army general respectful but they seem to be more conscious of their actions around me.

Started test at 6:30am and I seem to be crashing now at 8:30am. I just got up and I need a nap.

This is just a first test so all of this could be in my imagination. I need to see these results repeated before I can confirm that this is what is happening.

I'll test at 2 or 3 drops tomorrow.
02-04-2016 7:26 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

RE: PT-C
02-09-2016 11:13 AM

Ok...Wore this one for two days in a row...

People are friendly and I see the dilated pupils quite frequently. Both ladies and men tended to respond in a positive way. Three interactions that

One lady...mid 20's...big boobs...was friendly...and we talked about sugar daddies...she brought it up. Her friend engages in this behavior and she asked what I thought about it. I responded that I don't judge and that as long as someone is not getting hurt...do what you like. We were talking about the super bowl at the time and I'm not sure how that topic came up, but it did.

A guy, probably 30's, and I spoke at length and he seemed positive...he also had dilated pupils. I tend to switch the conversation to the other person and this went on for some time.

Another woman, also 20's, chatted and smiled with me while I was waiting (inside) at an event. She opened up about some things and I said, "you need a hug"...She gave a nice full hug...which I always appreciate. I complimented her on her hug and she gave me another one when we stopped talking. Just friendly with those nice pupils...which I like to see..

Here is what I don't see...hair flips, them initiating kino, stuff like that...Strong reactions

Feels like maybe a "Nude Light" response...Nothing over the top, but positive interactions and no real effects on me that I can feel. IE...I don't feel chatty or bold...I'm pretty much in the same mind set that i was before putting it on....

Oh yeah, I also put on about 6 drops...which is more than I usually wear when I wear mones.
02-09-2016 11:13 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 42 5,238 05-27-2017 6:12 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 3,245 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny