Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
01-23-2016 5:30 PM

Summary of molecule PT-B:

Molecule Name: Pregna-4,17-diene-3,16-dione, Also goes by the name “Guggulsterone”

Here is the visual of the molecular structure:

Overall effects:
The most commonly reported effect was a sense of calmness. This calmness vibe seemed to effect both the wearer as well as others around the wearer.

Some testers reported the calmness feeling as “sluggish”. Another tester reported it as entering a low mental state to where they felt distracted.

Paradox didn’t see any results, and few others said they felt very mild effects.

I’d relate this to something like a nice cup of chamomile tea. It’s light and calming and makes you feel pretty good, but it’s not like popping a Vicodin or anything.

Self effects: Same as the effects on others, sense of calmness.

Dosage: 0.5mg/ml or 25mcg/drop.

Final thoughts:
This molecule doesn’t seem like it will be the next breakthrough or revolutionary molecule like PT-A might be, but it might serve its purpose in a few specific places most likely as a buffer or a compliment to another molecule. This molecule might find its way into some new mixes in the future where it’s necessary to bring the tone down just a bit, similarly to how DHEA found its way into some Androstenone based mixes to reduce the intimidation factor.

Thank you guys for testing this one out! I had a lot of fun reading the reports and seeing the results. I look forward to wrapping up PT-C and releasing this entire blind molecule experiment to the public!

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 9:45 AM by bonadzz.)
01-23-2016 5:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

PT-B NP17
01-23-2016 5:31 PM

I opened this up and took a big whiff of it and feel...mischievous. That might be an understatement. Devilish, even. Maybe flamboyant, too.
01-23-2016 5:31 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

RE: PT-B NP17
01-24-2016 8:01 AM

1/24/16: 1 drop PT-B. I notice the same "off" plastic smell that I did with PT-A, but this time stronger. I don't think I smell the hint of green/floral scent I did with PT-A. I guess it's the carrier I'm smelling. It's runny like alcohol, so I assumed it was, but this seems to be different. It seems to be a very good carrier because the effects are very fast and hit hard.

Speaking of effects, I notice a heightening of awareness and focus. I actually notice this a lot when testing single molecules. Maybe the rush of pheromones just trigger some kind of hormonal response that makes me aware and responsive to my surroundings. (I'm not writing off the effects I noticed with PT-A last night, as the focus I got with that was above and beyond what I normally experience). As for PT-B, this is not a "tuned-in" kind of feeling like I got with PT-A but more of a space out. My eyes are actually drifting a bit. There's a tension in my jaw and a nervous feeling in my bowels like taking caffeine or a cholinergic. So anyway I head out for the store and breakfast.

The nervousness has died down, but I am easily distracted. Bright lights and colors that stand out from their surroundings draw my attention while I'm driving. Music doesn't jump out at me like it does with PT-A, but I feel a bit amped by the rhythms. PT-A is all about tone and timbre, but PT-B is all about rhythm.

Now I can be shy sometimes, especially with eye contact, but much less than I used to be. In fact I can be very bold, but eye contact is a sticking point for me. With PT-B, I am very bold about staring at people, even slightly predatory in the way I look at others and hold their gaze. Especially women. And not necessarily women I'm attracted to. Even children, actually, I am drawn to look at. I am not really influenced to look at men in the same way, though. In fact, I think I might be ignoring men. This is something I immediately noticed the first time I saw someone while wearing this, and it is unique in comparison to other pheromones I've tried. I think some women are staring at me, but maybe they're staring through me? On the other hand, some seem to be purposely avoiding eye contact with me.

As I was walking, someone who was kind of in my way but not really was turning his head around real fast to look at me and apologized for being in my way. Respect! I feel pretty dominant and aggressive with this on. As I was at the register of the store, someone got into my space while I was checking out and pushed his cart where I needed to go. This annoyed me, which is not uncommon when I'm wearing alpha mones, to be protective of my space. But two things stood out as unique with PT-B. One is that I pushed his cart out of the way and was not afraid to take what I want at the expense of another person. The other is that I felt a bit vindictive, like I wanted him to know that I was asserting myself. But ultimately I didn't care about the other guy and what he thought; I pretty much ignored him and didn't think about him. I didn't quite feel like a jerk, but definitely not a "nice guy" by any means.

There doesn't seem to be too much distance with PT-B like you would expect with something so dominant and aggressive. I notice by the way my targets are interacting with others that it doesn't seem to change a person's friendliness. Friendly people are friendly to me, and unfriendly people are cold to me. I had to wait at the register for the stock clerk to check something for me, and I took charge of initiating a conversation with the cashier. I led the conversation and did most of the talking, which is unusual because I usually look for ways to get other people to do the talking. Then again, I am not afraid to be quiet when I don't feel like talking with PT-B. PT-B is polarizing with social distance. Enemies flee and friends draw near.

One other thing jumped out at me. On the way home, I suddenly noticed that there was a cop pointing a radar gun at me. He was NOT hiding at all. In fact I saw him but just wasn't paying attention. It wasn't until I saw the radar gun that it jumped out at me that he was there. Luckily I was going under the speed limit, but the level of distractedness is real.

I REALLY like PT-A and PT-B. The PT-A could buffer the distraction of PT-B. These two could form a pretty solid core of a highly dominant alpha mix with imprinting capabilities.
01-24-2016 8:01 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

01-24-2016 11:39 AM

[With T0:00 being the initial application of PT-B...]

T+3:30 I added 1 drop each of PT-A and PT-B along with 5 mcg of Androsterone. I feel very cool and confident. This makes me focus on women and look at others, but this is not beautifying in a typical sense. Ugliness jumps out at me, actually.

I get the music enhancement effects from PT-A. The sounds and tones just come alive so much. I was singing a bit, and I was very focused on the rhythm. I think this confirms again the pronouncement of rhythm with PT-B. Maybe that's not what anyone is interested in but neat to notice. However, it doesn't help much with the distraction. It seems to be worse, either from the increased dose of the PT-B, or maybe the PT-A drawing me into and making me focus on the distractions. It's very annoying actually. It's like you're trying to concentrate on a movie, but someone is talking behind you.

No hits at this dose. I think I ghosted a few people, actually, but others were carrying on conversations with me and making unprompted comments. I think this combo could have uses, but maybe it's not as useful as I anticipated, at least not at this dose.

At T+4:30 I noticed the effects had already gone down quite a bit but not gone entirely. In fact, most of the conversations I was having were at this time, so maybe quite a bit had diffused off already. If there is a carrier in here besides alcohol, it either burns off faster or just as fast as alcohol.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016 11:55 AM by NP17.)
01-24-2016 11:39 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

PT-B
01-28-2016 6:00 PM

Didn't make it out last night to test, but got it done today.

Wore 2-3 drops (came out of the dropper fast) split between wrist and neck.

Self effects: Felt very tired...Like when I wear wolf. Had B-Complex, Ubiquinol, and my other supplements. Still felt tired.

Book Store: Had the most exposure here....Interacted with women between 18 to 60's and men between 22 to 70 (70 year old is a friend of mine). I saw dilated pupils, but nothing major. Not respect, no beautification, no arousal (other than the pupils). A 20ish year old hispanic lady flirted with me when I bought food, but I complimented and teased her first. Slow thinking...maybe because of the tired feeling. I saw dilated pupils, but again I can't say that I saw respect, fear, attraction...People behaved pretty much as you would expect based on comments that I made. No one opened me.

Two retail locations: Pupil dilation, but no real effect that I could see. I engaged men and women alike about the bad weather we have been having and they were polite, but none tried to extend conversations, etc. I did receive hugs from a couple female employees that I know (who have been exposed to other blends), but they didn't linger like they normally do.

Cats: We have a cat and so does a neighbor. The neighbor's kitten was a stray and runs away a lot...He didn't run away today and actually came pretty close to me. I usually have alpha blends or social sexuals on around him and he runs...So whatever is in PT-B did not intimidate him or make him fearful...He did have dilated pupils. Our cat walked across my ipad...which he never does.

Bottom Line: No respect, no intimidation, no glances (that I could see)....Didn't see a lot with this one...except being tired, the pupils, relaxed (disrespectful of space a bit) cats.
01-28-2016 6:00 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, NP17

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

02-01-2016 10:08 AM

Tried again, 1 drop at laundromat, gym, and grocery store.

Confirmation of previous results: distracted. It's not good to drive on this. Eyes glazing over and spacing out. Following people with my eyes. Friendly people are friendly. Some people are flat out cold.

I've been thinking more about what I called the "predatory" effect which is by far the most peculiar and interesting effect of this molecule. I get this feeling with: teenagers, children, petite women, Asians, nerds, punks. I don't get it with: men, old ladies, sick people.

It doesn't feel sexual in the sense of being physically aroused or being compelled to have sex. (Or am I repressed?) It's not sadistic; I don't want to hurt them. In fact, I don't know what it is. There's something pre-linguistic, pre-volitional about it. Language breaks down with its I, you, he, does, by, for, etc. It's very, very primal. I just want to watch them with my eyes and there's some kind of delight in my being more powerful than them.

Maybe that gibberish, but that's all I can say!HeatUnknw
02-01-2016 10:08 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

02-01-2016 11:41 AM

Well, I promised I was speechless, but I lied. Here's more ramblings on PT-B:

Maybe women with oversized breasts are the most fascinating thing while under PT-B's influence. In fact, if I had to attach a name to this molecule, it would be: Oedipus. The blind king (I think this is metaphorical for pre-cognitive consciousness), plagued by inexorable fate, at enmity with men but drawn by fate to ... women with oversized breasts. No, I'm not attracted to my mother. I never understood that aspect of Freud. But it's repression unleashed.

I washed this off, and sometimes you can tell more from a molecule by what effects you notice when you suddenly remove it. I noticed a sudden clarity in my sensing and perceiving. I didn't realize how stoned it was making me, how much the world around me was blurred by inattention.

Let me clarify that in a previous report, I said that I noticed focus and attention right when I first applied it. This is something that I almost always get when I try a high dose of a pheromone I've never tried before. It just triggers something in me that makes me focus; time slows down. But then it wears off in a few seconds. I felt this focus initially, but it's something I get with any new molecule. After more testing, I think now that it's attention-diffusing, or really consciousness-lowering and higher ego-negating.

Maybe this makes NO SENSE to people, but that's the only way I can explain it.

I removed the 1 drop from before because I wanted to drive home. But now that I'm home, I applied 10 more drops. I'm not noticing much different. Eyes glazing over. Hard to focus. Everything pretty much the same as this morning with 1 drop. Maybe less predatory. I'm realizing again that it's not sexual, not sadistic. It's just my eyes are attracted to those weaker. Pictures on the Internet or characters on TV don't cut it. I'm only interested in real life people that I relate to. It can be strangers, though.

There's some kind of wonderful floral scent. I think it must be diffusing trace amounts of scented soap left on my wrists from when I washed previously. Great carrier, whatever it is.
02-01-2016 11:41 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

First whiff
02-02-2016 10:25 AM

Usually from the first smell I get some sort of impression. I get nothing from the first whiff of molecule B.

Maybe I am the control, the placebo dose?

Needs serious testing though. I have not given molecule B a live run yet.
02-02-2016 10:25 AM
Thanks given by NP17
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

RE: PT-B
02-04-2016 6:48 PM

Round 2 with PT-B was the same for me...

It really makes me sluggish....Wore it to a work event to see how it might play....Again, I see dilated pupils, but nothing that jumps out at me.

Saw dilated pupils from both men and women (mostly 30-40+ year olds)...I spoke to them, but was not my normal self....

Of the three molecules, I definitely rank this one last.
02-04-2016 6:48 PM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

PT-B
02-04-2016 8:23 PM

Quick first impression. I had a couple of more experiences with PT-A Tuesday and Wednesday so this evening I decided to pop the top on B. Just at home with the wife and kids. I've only had it on a couple of hours... two drops to the wrists.

SILK. Heavy antique french jaquard upholstery. Calm. Quiet. Smooth, ebony smooth, Warm and cool in one touch. I'm looking forward more of this. If the effects on others is like I'm feeling it could anchor a strong mix I think.

The Androstenone Discussion
02-04-2016 8:23 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 42 5,236 05-27-2017 6:12 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 3,139 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny