Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
01-21-2016 2:19 PM

Ok guys here is the final summary report on molecule PT-A.

I am so happy with how the testing went with PT-A. I’m more excited than a Japanese school girl in a Hello Kitty store with this one because not only did all testers unanimously report the same main effect, everyone reported on the same secondary effect, and not only that, most testers found the same “sweet spot” for dosage. This one truly is a winner. So here’s the summary:

Molecule Name: 3,3'-dihydroxy-ß-carotene-4,4'-dione

The long awaited molecule name is 3,3'-dihydroxy-ß-carotene-4,4'-dione, also goes by the name of Astaxanthin.

Here is the visual of the molecular structure:

Overall effects:
The main effect which was unanimously found between testers is that PT-A created a very inviting and attention grabbing bonding effect. The secondary effect was a sense of alertness/focus/energy. This is spectacular to come across a molecule like this.

Effects on others: Testers have found that PT-A very easily grabbed the attention of others and had them completely engaged with the testers. There were many instances that when the testers wore the molecule around strangers, the strangers were driven towards them and very interested and excited to do so. Testers reported this molecule had attractant effects similar to Andrsotenone but without the fear and plenty of comfort like Androstadienone but without the crash and depression.

When I describe the effects of molecules to people I usually use a famous person as an analogy of the type of vibes and traits you would see like how I relate Alpha Treasures to Donald Trump or Captain to Richard Branson, but with PT-A I couldn’t think of someone, but more of a “something” which describes its effects. With PT-A it’s like you’re Disney World and the person you interacted with just stepped through the gates at the entrance for the first time. They know you’re fun, friendly, and exciting and there is so much about you that they’re going to enjoy and they want to spend as much time as they can exploring you even though they’ve never met you before.

Self effects: There was a very clear consensus between testers that this molecule gave them a drive of energy and focus. One tester even related it to Ritalin.

Dosage: 0.1mg/ml or 5mcg/drop.

I wasn’t sure where to throw this in in the report, but I think here is a good spot. Most testers found that 3+ drops (15mcg) was a sweet spot. Below 15mcg of dosage almost all testers reported a sense of “pinball energy” where the energy/focus effect of the molecule was uncontrollable. There were no negative effects reported from anything over 15mcg so this is a very good thing to know where the minimum base would be when I create my next product.

Final thoughts:
This molecule is really something else and I am very excited to have discovered it’s pheromone like properties. The inviting factor combined with the focus/drive can turn into a very motivational drive to go out into the world and interact with people on a deeper level than just small talk which can be especially useful for us introverts out there. I’ve been dabbling with this molecule on my own for the past year and the testers all have confirmed my own findings and this molecule is going to be the base in my next product that I will release very soon. With the right molecules in the mixture with PT-A being the base, you will truly see some swooning going on.

I wanted to say thank you to all the testers for testing this molecule. It truly is an amazing discovery. Since I have revealed the name of the molecule in here, I ask that you guys not share the molecule name with the public yet. I also wanted to let you guys know that the new product I made using PT-A as the base will be coming out shortly after the blind testing, but I will be giving each of you a free bottle of the new product in addition to your product of choice for participating in the testing. So you will be getting that product before it gets release to the public as a thank you for testing Smile.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 1:33 PM by bonadzz.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny, mark-in-dallas, raikahoken, Ekscentra, wiserd, NikkiReloaded, RedEyes, DssMaster, BigDickBandit420

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2462
Thanks received:
3399 thanks in 1500 posts

Important PT-A

ONE DROP- No Cover

Tested two days in a row and received the same results. Tomorrow I will try one drop around my bride and others to determine any effects to others. So far I am liking this. It reminds me of something I've used before but I can't currently place it. I'm looking forward to increasing the doseage.

Self effects test- First 15 minutes- Immediately after application to the tops of my hands I felt a sense of pressure in my sinus cavities and a brief feeling of my VNO being overwhelmed. This was followed by a slight feeling of needing to grind my teeth. This stopped within about ten seconds. After about 5 minutes I was feeling calm, confident and more upbeat than before application. When I say calm, I do feel more grounded, more focused than prior. I feel the need to stand with my shoulders straight and back. My posture is improved. I definitely feel more focused but only slightly so. I found that within about 3-5 minutes my thoughts were turning to sex. This isn't uncommon for me but it does seem relevant because it does feel more focused than normal. Self effects lasted for perhaps an hour. Trailing off after about the first 30 minutes or so. I was definitely felt happier and more upbeat. More outgoing.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, NP17, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

PT-A NP17
01-23-2016 5:28 PM

1/23/16: 1 drop PT-A

Interesting smell to it but hard to describe. It's like a green smell with a hint of floral, but there's something off about it, like plastic but not quite. Definitely altered significantly. The effect is IMMEDIATE. I feel very focused. Almost too focused. It's not just a mental focus but also the way I'm looking at things. I don't know if it's enhancing or blocking my peripheral vision, but it is affecting my field of vision and how I focus on my senses somehow. I'm very aware of my senses. I'm alone right now, but I'm imagining social situations. And I feel like acting in an animated way, in terms of how I gesture or express myself. It's like a calm focus, almost like a deep meditative state. My head hurts. It feels like the state that I go into after doing zen meditation for a prolonged meditation. I would call this "Instant Satori".

1 drop was clearly a high dose already, maybe drastic, but I decided to add more. T+~15:00 9-10 more drops of PT-A. Now I feel good. It's like a smooth, cool euphoria, not the hot excitement from an Androsterone overdose. The music I'm listening to is coming alive, like taking piracetam. I'm more tuned in to the details of the composition and texture, the tone and timbre of the voices and synthesizers (I'm a composer and electronic musician). The subjective feeling is not changed very much. In other words, I feel kind of the same. I still feel animated: I feel like gesturing, and focused in a very zen-like way.

I'm really tired from work and won't be taking this out tonight. I was gonna test self-effects on all of them, but I'm going to go to sleep early.
01-23-2016 5:28 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, Jimmycrack, DssMaster
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

RE: PT-A NP17
01-24-2016 5:54 AM

I woke up this morning with the song I was listening to last night stuck in my head really bad. It seems the focus has a very strong imprinting effect.
01-24-2016 5:54 AM
Thanks given by wiserd
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2462
Thanks received:
3399 thanks in 1500 posts

RE: PT-A
01-26-2016 8:30 PM

My 2 cents on PT-A. Hopefully this fits with other research on this particular pheromone.

I have tested PT-A at doses up to 5 drops at a time so far, both without and with a cover scent. I have not seen a dramatic change in behaviors from 1 drop up to 5 drops. What I've noticed has been an incremental change. Self effects become more pronounced as I increase the dosage. I find that when I'm wearing anything over one drop that I am a bit more focused yet relaxed. I feel a bit more disinhibited. A feeling that increases as I increase the number of drops. I don't feel as though I'm out of control, just a general sense of being more open or outgoing and not thinking so much about choosing my words and my motions feel less tense and more relaxed. I'm more likely to KINO someone, especially of the opposite sex.

I have noticed that the effects of this without a cover scent do not last nearly as long nor do they seem to reach more than about 3 feet. While even wearing this at one drop I find that people are very deferential. Not fear or intimidation but more that they are being respectful. As I increase the dosage, I notice that people are less likely to make eye contact with me. Especially older people. I'm inclined to interpret that as possibly being intimidation. It is odd how the higher the dose the more likely random people are to step aside and be deferential. I receive a lot of apologies from people because they believe they are in my way.

Using a cover scent, in my case I've consistently been using Love Potion: Homme, I find that the throw is much greater and that I am getting the same effects with a lower dosage. 3 drops with a cover scent works in a similar fashion as 5 drops without. I see effects from people at least 5' away at times. I also notice that younger people, especially women 18-25 that I've interacted with, get motormouth syndrome. I've had at least 3 younger women just start babbling at me as if they were awestruck but didn't know how to process it.

Today I wore 5 drops to a job interview and covered it with Love Potion: Homme. The guy doing the interview started out pretty detached and appeared to be uninterested in his own process. Within 2 minutes of exposure he started asking me personal questions while also telling me stories of his own life. I might just get the job thanks to the status effect from the pheromones I was wearing.

This is an interesting pheromone. It feels a bit off balance by itself. I don't necessarily get anything really sexual from this so much as a feeling of being in charge of myself, my thoughts, my feelings and my emotions. Very relaxed and grounded yet still in a good mood. No androstenone 'Hulk SMASH' type tendencies at the doses I've been wearing. Paired with something social this could be awesome for a VIP type of mix.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-26-2016 8:30 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1, NP17, DssMaster

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

PT-A
01-26-2016 8:55 PM

Just got the package today. We had bad weather...So this is my first time leaving my house in 6 days and the first time that I have worn a pheromone in 6 days.

So here goes:

I put two drops on. One on my wrist and the other on my throat. I did not wear a cover scent.

Self Effects: a little light headed driving around in my car with it on.

Wore it out to eat: Two cops struck up a conversation with me. Both had dilated pupils. It's chipolte....And I don't normally go around having talks with police, but they initiated and seemed very interested in what I had to say.

Wore it at a bar: Grabbed a drink and all three ladies at the bar engaged me in conversation. Ages two in the mid 40's and 1 who is 69 (she told me). The older lady was with her husband. They all initiated conversation with me and ALL had dilated pupils. That drink lasted about 2 hours and the people seemed like they didn't want to leave. One of the 40 year olds flirted with me and even said that she is not normally attracted to black guys. I said that neither am I, but what the hell, right...The women were ok looking. The two single ladies gave me a hug when they left and asked to meet with me again. The older lady also asked to meet with me again and to bring my family.

Wore it grocery shopping: Interacted with two 20ish store employees that have been exposed to mones before and they were both very talkative. Not over the top , A-nol, like talking, but they usually excuse themselves to go back to work...In both cases, I had to say, I have to go...Spoke with a couple of guys in the store and they also seemed very chatty.

First Try Impression: It seems like a smooth social (maybe social sexual) like vibe that has a really positive pulling power to it. People want to engage me in conversation and it feels really smooth.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 9:06 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-26-2016 8:55 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz, renny, NP17, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

PT-A
01-27-2016 3:56 PM

PT-A 1 drop applied to one wrist then split with the other wrist.

Just me and the kids todays so this is mostly just because I got it today and wanted to smell it. I don't like reporting self effects cuz I don't find they last beyond an application or two but I'll go for it here.

nervous energy, a bit of a pinball bouncing from one thing to another and somewhat indecisive. In the past I have often been able to suss out my feelings for a molecule quickly and if that turns out to be the case here, I like it. It needs a groove and a purpose, but I like it. Maybe I'm old and this feels boyish?

Another drop before I take my little girl to her church group tonite, I'll try to interact a bit there but it's usually a pretty quick trip. My Love will be home later so it will have a chance to dry down before I see her.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-27-2016 3:56 PM
Thanks given by NP17
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

01-28-2016 1:00 PM

PT-A 2 drops applied in th morning wrists like yesterday (unless otherwise noted one can assume that all apps from a dropper like this is applied by dropping on the left wrist , replacing dropper bulb to bottle then rubbing wrist to wrist. If the is any excess after rubbing wrist to wrist then both wrists are brought to the sides of the neck just below the ears and the excess applied there. 2 drops will split between the wrists, but any more is going to have to go to the neck as well.)

I've worn this by the bucket-full, just so you know. (epiandrosterone) Maybe, I think. See that's what I hate about self effects. Onto other people then!

My Love...OK I'll come back to her.

Left the house with my very cute pherocloud stealing two year old in tow to run some errands and do some shopping. At one point I found myself surrounded by a small group of highschool students who paid no attention to the fact that I was in their space even though they were aware of it cuz they were smiling at my little girl and holding doors for us. They just kept chatting and going about their business as if I wasn't there....I don't know, kids don't usually act like this around me unless...yep, bucket full. I think.

Middle aged to older store clerk (proprietor of said store) leans over the counter greets me like an old friend, then starts going on and on about my little pherocloud thief and how cute she is.

Well at least My Love knows who my pherocloud belongs to. She acted much like she does when I'm wearing Instant Gentleman. Calm and flirtatious and girly, no Androstenone desparation, no pushing, no worries...and she loves me, she told me that a few more times than normal. We were both too tired and had to get up too early to play,although there is certainly some sensualness to this. Touching and cuddling was enchanced I feel. This morning I was applying the two drops when she came out of the shower, so I know the air was full of this molecule. I could see her pace slow and how she just wanted to linger in the moment. I didn't say anything and just went on with my morning routine which includes putting some EOs on my feet and legs for the aches and pains of the mid fifties...also handy for covering up new pheromone smells. She just seemed to love hanging around even though it's busy in the mornings getting the kids off to school and getting ready for her work.

Speaking of the kids, I get no alpha compliance from them with this, but the disobediance is happy disobediance. Not seeing the screaming meemees too much.

OK so we had dinner plans tonight with another couple but they've been canceled so that test is out...err postponed...just stay tuned and be patient...I won't be banging out three molecules in three days but I'll figure out ways to give them each their due...I'm treating this as a marathon.

01-28-2016 1:00 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, DarkLord1, NP17, DssMaster
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

01-30-2016 6:47 AM

OK, It Works.Naughty Molecule. "I've been fantasizing about you all day" Full report later.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 7:13 AM by renny.)
01-30-2016 6:47 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

01-30-2016 8:25 AM

So lets back up to thursday evening. All day Thursday while wearing the two drops out and about I just kept getting the feeling that it was all energy with no direction...I couldn't "feel" which way to push things while wearing it. It's a single molecule and I've found that sometimes you just need to add something else to push it. So my honey was going to be late, I put the kids to bed and then reapplied two drops to the wrists and added a spray of 2x neroli AMMO (purportedly -Androstenone 5mcg, -Androsterone, and A-Nol). My Love came home shortly thereafter and had supper and started on some computer billing while we watched some TV. It was almost midnite when she was done and we crawled into bed and went to sleep. I felt less in my head with the addition of the AMMO but didn't really see anything from my Love.

Friday morning showered and decided to wait until evening to apply any mones...let the air clear a bit. Spent a leisurely morning with my Love and youngest daughter then they went to a preschool group before my Love dropped the baby back home on her way into a meeting and a little light clinic. I applied 4 drops of PT-A to wrists and sides of neck just before she was due home...an hour before supper. Supper bathed the kids and put them to bed...then it gets interesting...

01-30-2016 8:25 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, NP17

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 3,142 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 3,246 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny