Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

RE: PT-A NP17
02-07-2016 12:12 PM

Minor detail, but the T+~15:00 in the first report should be T+~00:15, meaning around 15 minutes after initial application.
02-07-2016 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

Second test Molecule A
02-09-2016 7:37 AM

Today I am wearing 3 drops of Molecule A.

This Molecule is a weird one. It's only my second test but I feel like I should already have a grip on what this molecule is doing.

At 3 drops this molecule makes m feel irritable. I am usually not easy to upset. This Molecule has me "upset". I'm not angry. Just upset.

So here is the kicker. "Ice Queen" as I call her is a woman who can not be bothered with me. She is the perfect test subject as she is super sensitive to various molecules and reacts appropriately to Androstenone, arone and various mixes.

This morning when I approached her with Molecule A on she was like a purring cat. Shortly after, I went to talk to someone else about a computer issue. She slid up next to me to get into the conversation but she was so close that I could feel the heat from her body. Not usual for her. She doesn't even do this when I wear an Androstenone based product.

I applied Molecule A at 6:30am and it is now 8:30am. The upset feeling that I had earlier is dissipating.
02-09-2016 7:37 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1, NP17, NikkiReloaded, SuperJoy
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

RE: Second test Molecule A
02-09-2016 1:56 PM

I reapplied 3 drops of Molecule A at 1:30pm. I had to meet up with an IT expert. Went to the brief meeting. The IT expert was a female. She seemed to swoon.

Ive worked with her before but under the influence of Molecule A, she seemed drunk.

I have that feeling of being upset. I seem to not be upset about anything in particular. I seem to be aggravated /irritated for no reason.

This molecule does not fly well as it has no projection. For some reason this Molecules only works at a distance of 3-4 feet. I'm assuming that this molecule is heavy. Like Oxycontin heavy (1007.19 g/mol). I don't think that Molecule A is Oxy, I just think that it's heavy.

Anyhow, I noticed something else. The two subjects exposed to Molecule A sang a little song. One woman sang a short verse from Michael Jackson's song "You Are Not Alone" when I told her I would be there to help her if she needed help. The other subject just sang one line of a song that I didn't recognize.

The singing could be a coincidence or it could be the result of an elevated mood (
02-09-2016 1:56 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1, NP17, NikkiReloaded, whisper
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

RE: Second test Molecule A
02-10-2016 9:06 AM

After thinking about my test Molecule A at 3 drops I would liken it to this Cheetos commercial.

The effects of Molecule A on women are nice but the upset feeling that I get is not nice. Molecule A reminds me of A-1 in that it works great on women but has negative side effects that impact the wearer.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 11:19 AM by Paradox.)
02-10-2016 9:06 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, renny
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

Third test Molecule A
02-10-2016 9:48 AM

Today I am wearing Molecule A at 4 drops. Molecule A seems to work even better at 4 drops. As an added bonus the upset feeling that I got at 3 drops of Molecule A is subdued. In fact, at the 30 minute mark of wearing Molecule A I am getting a feeling of mild euphoria.

I think that Molecule A makes women comfortable and relaxed. Ice queen was super chatty this morning.

Of course the next test will be at 5 drops.

I also wanted to note that my sample of Molecule A seems to be yellow/gold in color.
02-10-2016 9:48 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, renny, NP17, DarkLord1

Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

Molecule A's after effects
02-11-2016 8:31 AM

So, I previously observed that Molecule A works better on targets at 3+ drops.

At 2 drops I get a negative self effect of feeling upset for no reason.

(02-10-2016 9:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Today I am wearing Molecule A at 4 drops. Molecule A seems to work even better at 4 drops. As an added bonus the upset feeling that I got at 3 drops of Molecule A is subdued. In fact, at the 30 minute mark of wearing Molecule A I am getting a feeling of mild euphoria.

4 drops seem to have caused some sort of calm euphoric state in me that has seeped over into today.

Looks like this molecule may trigger dopamine or some other neurochemical release.

I'm down to my last few drops of Molecule A so this is my last Molecule A report
02-11-2016 8:31 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz, renny, NP17, whisper
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

RE: PT-A
02-14-2016 9:40 AM

Took some time off to give my body a rest from mones and then wore this last night out to dinner.

So I put 6 drops on (it's like water) ans spread it around on my wrist and neck to cover maximum skin.

My wife had an earlier event so I got to the restaurant about an hour early to wait at the bar a bit.

When I arrive, they have 3 female hostesses and they all have dilated pupils (very strong ones) and they are happy to see me and we chat a bit about the traffic they expect for dinner. All early 20's...all flirty...but not touchy.

Next the female manager comes over...30's and she touches me and greets me. So she walks me over to the bar, sits down and talks to me for 45 minutes. She is flirty, touchy, and agrees that the first drink should be on the house. I explain that I have dietary restrictions and she offers to pick me up something from another place so that I can be happy. This is the strongest single hit that I have seen from any of these molecules so far...Even though other customers came in, she stayed right next to me chatting with those big deer in the headlights. In fact, the only reason that she stopped is that my wife snuck up behind me and she got the hint.

She quickly transitioned to say that she was talking about my dietary restrictions....very smooth...she didn't mention the part about her being lonely for V-day...asking me if I had any friends...and all of the touching....but I'm not mad at her.

Then we get seated...The place is crowded for obvious reasons....I catch multiple women stealing glances at me....all while eating with their significant others...two of the women engaged me in conversation...about my meal selection, etc...and dessert. My napkin fell and one of these ladies got up, crossed over her man, to pick it up and give it to me.

I thought my wife would be mad...she wasn't....she knows that I am chatty....The waitress was friendly and bumped into me with her ass 5 times...she touched me with her hand twice.

The males were all positive...even the ones with women engaging a total stranger in conversation...

PT-A has been consistent...I went up in drops and spread it around more this time...I really, really like this one. In fact, what I see with this one might be raising my expectations with the other molecules which are not as strong...in my mind.

Thinking about some of this in context, I failed to disclose that I have been taking Maca supplements too.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 1:51 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-14-2016 9:40 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, renny, Paradox, NP17, Snoopyace, NikkiReloaded, SuperJoy, whisper, DssMaster
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

RE: PT-A
02-16-2016 6:56 PM

Final summary for PT-A

I've worn this on a few more occasions and the bottle is running low so I think I can wrap this one up.

I'll call this molecule "Playtime"

It's for recess, letting your guard down and jumping off the slide. It's youthful, fun, hard to direct. You kinda have to let go of the reigns a bit and just be prepared to enjoy the ride. I think you could easily use this for joining new groups, it's friendly that way. It reminds me very much of IG and I would be surprised if it is not epiandrosterone. General concensus leans towards epi-Androsterone being the second molecule in IG and this just feels too familiar to me to not be a major component of my fave androtics mix. I have never used epi-Androsterone by itself so I could be way off, but I look forward to finding out.

I think general assumption is that I seem younger than I am.

I haven't really had too much of the nervous energy effect since the first few apps.

The biggest surprise for me is how much fun this is in the bedroom, laughing, goofing off, and not holding anything back until collapsing in a sweaty exhausted heap. Playtime indeed.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 7:08 PM by renny.)
02-16-2016 6:56 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, Snoopyace, DarkLord1, Paradox, NP17, NikkiReloaded, SuperJoy, DssMaster
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

RE: Blind Testing Molecule A Reports and Summary
02-26-2016 9:52 PM

Apparently the summary is waiting on my final report. Sorry, I thought the summary was going on without me because I missed my deadline. To take umbrage

And in fact, I did miss my opportunity. The friend I wanted to test it on cancelled, so I don't think I'm going to test what I wanted to. I was particularly interested in how myself and others seemed to know what each other were thinking. We thought the same thing at the same time. We were on the same wavelength. After testing different mones around the same people, especially my friend, I realize that she often says stuff like, "I know! I was thinking the same thing!" Now, my experience was much more uncanny than anything I experienced with her, and there was also the fact that my mom also seemed to know what I was thinking. So I still think there's something about PT-A that creates this impression of being on the same wavelength. But it's probably not so much intuition-enhancing as much as it is bringing out subtle details that have been overlooked, combined with the attentive focus that PT-A creates. This explanation is more realistic and seems to coincide more with self-effects.

So let's hear that summary. We're all eagerly anticipating this one. Sun bespectacled
02-26-2016 9:52 PM
Thanks given by renny

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

Molecule A Blind Testing Summary
02-28-2016 1:49 PM

Ok guys here is the final summary report on molecule PT-A.

I am so happy with how the testing went with PT-A. I’m more excited than a Japanese school girl in a Hello Kitty store with this one because not only did all testers unanimously report the same main effect, everyone reported on the same secondary effect, and not only that, most testers found the same “sweet spot” for dosage. This one truly is a winner. So here’s the summary:

Molecule Name: 3,3'-dihydroxy-ß-carotene-4,4'-dione

The long awaited molecule name is 3,3'-dihydroxy-ß-carotene-4,4'-dione, also goes by the name of Astaxanthin.

Here is the visual of the molecular structure:

Overall effects:
The main effect which was unanimously found between testers is that PT-A created a very inviting and attention grabbing bonding effect. The secondary effect was a sense of alertness/focus/energy. This is spectacular to come across a molecule like this.

Effects on others: Testers have found that PT-A very easily grabbed the attention of others and had them completely engaged with the testers. There were many instances that when the testers wore the molecule around strangers, the strangers were driven towards them and very interested and excited to do so. Testers reported this molecule had attractant effects similar to Andrsotenone but without the fear and plenty of comfort like Androstadienone but without the crash and depression.

When I describe the effects of molecules to people I usually use a famous person as an analogy of the type of vibes and traits you would see like how I relate Alpha Treasures to Donald Trump or Captain to Richard Branson, but with PT-A I couldn’t think of someone, but more of a “something” which describes its effects. With PT-A it’s like you’re Disney World and the person you interacted with just stepped through the gates at the entrance for the first time. They know you’re fun, friendly, and exciting and there is so much about you that they’re going to enjoy and they want to spend as much time as they can exploring you even though they’ve never met you before.

Self effects: There was a very clear consensus between testers that this molecule gave them a drive of energy and focus. One tester even related it to Ritalin.

Dosage: 0.1mg/ml or 5mcg/drop.

I wasn’t sure where to throw this in in the report, but I think here is a good spot. Most testers found that 3+ drops (15mcg) was a sweet spot. Below 15mcg of dosage almost all testers reported a sense of “pinball energy” where the energy/focus effect of the molecule was uncontrollable. There were no negative effects reported from anything over 15mcg so this is a very good thing to know where the minimum base would be when I create my next product.

Final thoughts:
This molecule is really something else and I am very excited to have discovered it’s pheromone like properties. The inviting factor combined with the focus/drive can turn into a very motivational drive to go out into the world and interact with people on a deeper level than just small talk which can be especially useful for us introverts out there. I’ve been dabbling with this molecule on my own for the past year and the testers all have confirmed my own findings and this molecule is going to be the base in my next product that I will release very soon. With the right molecules in the mixture with PT-A being the base, you will truly see some swooning going on.

I wanted to say thank you to all the testers for testing this molecule. It truly is an amazing discovery. Since I have revealed the name of the molecule in here, I ask that you guys not share the molecule name with the public yet. I also wanted to let you guys know that the new product I made using PT-A as the base will be coming out shortly after the blind testing, but I will be giving each of you a free bottle of the new product in addition to your product of choice for participating in the testing. So you will be getting that product before it gets release to the public as a thank you for testing Smile.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
02-28-2016 1:49 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, NP17, DarkLord1, renny, SuperJoy, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 3,142 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 3,248 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny