Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2464
Thanks received:
3399 thanks in 1500 posts

RE: Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
02-28-2016 2:46 PM

Thank you for allowing me to test this molecule. I've had great fun with it and it is good to see consistent results from all your testers. That is very generous of you to allow us a bottle of your new product. Thank you! I cannot wait to see what masterpiece you've created with this. Good

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-28-2016 2:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz, renny, DarkLord1
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

02-28-2016 9:58 PM

Thanks again for the opportunity to test! It was fun!

Also, I sometimes take Astaxanthin as an anti-oxidant....Crazy shit.
02-28-2016 9:58 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

02-29-2016 5:33 AM

Very weird science. I used to raise koi and this was an important supplement to bring out their best color. It explains the color of PT-A as well. I would never have believed this would act pheromonally and in such a dramatic way.

PLaytime is krill sauce WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoThanks

The Androstenone Discussion
02-29-2016 5:33 AM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, Snoopyace, bonadzz

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

02-29-2016 8:24 AM

First of all thank you John for sponsoring and Mark for hosting this test. This is a true test because the testing group assembled here are some of the best testers in the community.

Thank you John for the generous gifts. Not only the gifts that you are giving us for participation but for the gift that you are giving the community. The gift of knowledge. Finally someone from the community has decided to enhance the community by sharing a groundbreaking discovery with the community.

Now on to the semi bad news…your summary reads a little like a puff piece rather than an analysis of the molecule. It drips of excitement. To me Astaxanthin acted most similar to Androstenone. It is a lot less primal than Androstenone. I’m not sure if it’s giving off a mating signal as much as it is giving off a “let’s be close” signal. It is attractive. It attracts women but is it a beautifier or is it a pure attractant or is it a focuser or a bit of both?

I think that Renny’s name of it “playtime” is pretty close to describing the molecules effects. While it is not a silly fun molecule, Molecule A is playtime with a purpose.

I didn’t get the nervous energy at less than 4 drops. I felt upset.

(02-09-2016 1:56 PM)Paradox Wrote:  This molecule does not fly well as it has no projection. For some reason this Molecules only works at a distance of 3-4 feet. I'm assuming that this molecule is heavy. Like Oxycontin heavy (1007.19 g/mol). I don't think that Molecule A is Oxy, I just think that it's heavy.

How is this for accuracy? During testing I said that Molecule A was heavy. Astaxanthin is a medium heavy molecule. It is twice as heavy as Alpha Androstenol and half as heavy as Oxytocin. I noticed that the projection was only 3-4 feet and Snoopyace noticed the same thing.

One question though. Is this a synthetic or natural production of astaxanthin? I’m just asking because the synthetic astaxanthin contains a mixture of stereoisomers.
02-29-2016 8:24 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, NP17, renny, DarkLord1, bonadzz, wiserd, NikkiReloaded
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

02-29-2016 12:55 PM

Let me just add why moelcule A might be better than say Androstenone or Androstadienone to some (me at least)....Some attraction without the fear and plenty of comfort without the crash and depression....Plus the social aspect to both men and women.

So I think meo-nol/a-nol...Androstadienone ' / Androstenone light....And we have not even added it to other molecules yet.

Hell, it might buffer Androstenone or keep them closer so that they can enjoy the effects more.

Long story, short - The puff piece is close to the mark.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 12:56 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-29-2016 12:55 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, Snoopyace, renny, wiserd
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

02-29-2016 1:16 PM

(02-29-2016 12:55 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Let me just add why moelcule A might be better than say Androstenone or Androstadienone to some (me at least)....Some attraction without the fear and plenty of comfort without the crash and depression....Plus the social aspect to both men and women.

So I think meo-nol/a-nol...Androstadienone ' / Androstenone light....And we have not even added it to other molecules yet.

Hell, it might buffer Androstenone or keep them closer so that they can enjoy the effects more.

Long story, short - The puff piece is close to the mark.

Right. I agree with you "Androstenone light" is quite appropriate. Also, this quote should probably be added to the final description "Some attraction without the fear and plenty of comfort without the crash and depression...."
02-29-2016 1:16 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, renny
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

02-29-2016 2:12 PM

Why is this better than -Androstenone? Satisfaction -Androstenone works by creating a feeling in her that she needs sex. After the sex act the molecule remains and so the need remains...there may be a feeling of being sated momentarily, but the need remains. That's fine and can be a wonderful thing. Even better is a feeling of complete and utter satisfaction. Why? Because there have been very few times in her life that she has ever felt that way.

Following a PM conversation with Paradox about this molecule after the results were posted I did a comparison of playtime with New Pheromone Additive added and with a control (P78 the closest thing in my mind to playtime). Adding the -Androstenone cancelled out the complete satisfaction that comes from the playtime. There was still need despite exhaustion. The next day with the control my SO and I were left with the deep bonding that comes with complete satisfaction.

It's very difficult to explain, and the goals of a so called social/sexual mix are very different from a seduction/bonding mix...the very fact that it appears this molecule has a place in both is absolutely amazing.

And I'll just add my thanks here again for the opportunity to take part and for the open way in which bonadzz is going about sharing this with everyone...it's very much in keeping with the Pherotruth tradition.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 2:32 PM by renny.)
02-29-2016 2:12 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, bonadzz, DarkLord1, NikkiReloaded, DssMaster

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

02-29-2016 2:42 PM

Great discussion guys, thanks for the input. I can add to the final summary that it has attractant properties in a non-primal way like Androstenone. It seems to be in agreement with everyone. I like Paradox's description of "Some attraction without the fear and plenty of comfort without the crash and depression"

Paradox, you were definitely spot on with it being a heavier molecule, good job on calling that one. Also to answer your question, this Astaxanthin was naturally derived not synthetic.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
02-29-2016 2:42 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny, DssMaster
DataDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
141 thanks in 57 posts

05-23-2017 3:02 PM

Astaxanthin in the below research says it increases serotonin levels in the hippocampus, frontal cortex, striatum and hypothalamus. So we should see antidepressant effects on self and others when serotonin is low similar to effects from taking a SSRI antidepressant a bit.

Apex M3X, C36, Impt, Core, Titan, Dion, Manml2
PT THU, Swoon, GoA, 0to69, Astaxanthin, AT
LAL Al-Q, Wolf, AV, BW, DP
PXS Tab, Evol, Cohes, Asc
LuvEs Max Attraction, ScEros oil
Lacroy NPA Tch,NPA 5ml
LoveScent ScEros gel
AD AM 6-17, LIIK V1+2 6-17, Certo
LPMP WantMan oil, WM/PM variant
Other Iso E Super
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 3:03 PM by DataDragon.)
05-23-2017 3:02 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, AMMO5680, TheManInTheFedora
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 54 posts

05-23-2017 6:22 PM

(05-23-2017 3:02 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Astaxanthin in the below research says it increases serotonin levels in the hippocampus, frontal cortex, striatum and hypothalamus. So we should see antidepressant effects on self and others when serotonin is low similar to effects from taking a SSRI antidepressant a bit.

Great point on Astaxanthin,
Now I am more eager to conti ue testing SWOON. I will definitely keep my eye out for those indicators you mentioned. The advantages of having those around you happy and realizing you are that source is what I am looking for with a social mone.

PHERO ARMORY
LAL:
NUDE unscented,
POSSESS DG scent,
VOODOO standard hippie scent,
DIRTY PRIMITIVE unscented
AQUA VITAE unscented
With samples of primitive, lucky 7

ALPHA DREAM: L2KV1, GLACE, ALPHA MASCHIO all unscented
New Pheromone Additive amber bottle, black top
A314 bought in early 2016

PHEROMONE TREASURES: Swoon and THU cold water scent, and GOA unscented.
05-23-2017 6:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 3,144 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 3,249 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny