Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

RE: PT-B
03-01-2016 7:45 PM

Final summary PT-B

Strange thing how one can change how one feels about something. When I first applied PT-B I thought there was real potential for a masculine alpha command and control smoothness, Prince Albert dry and Caeser Augustus tough...I ended up feeling that it really only projects an Ebenezer Scrooge hollow anger and empty bitterness. I really want to see the other reports because I really feel that there is something useful about this molecule but that maybe it's just not my cup of tea...I've found this before...I got radically different results from P75 than anybody else even at very low doses.

I think you can see in my earlier reports that I was very impressed with the self effects/self perceived vibe...after a long talk with my Love after I had moved onto another molecule (she doesn't know I was testing pheromones although she knows I use them and she uses them a little as well) I realized that I was not getting the same feeling that those around me were. I was feeling like Prince Albert and everyone was seeing ol' Ebenezer getting ready to kick little Timmy's crutch away just for sport. OK maybe I'm being a little hyperbolic but there is no doubt about the avoidant behavior I saw. The guys from church being friendly one day and simply talking around me the next day should have been my clue...that was pretty obvious. I think I just wanted to see a really alpha something come out of this test. Oh well this one is not for me.

John this has been an absolute great time. Thank you once again for sharing these discoveries with me and more importantly with the community. I truly wish you all the best andf happy mixing!

The Androstenone Discussion
03-01-2016 7:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, DarkLord1, NP17

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2462
Thanks received:
3399 thanks in 1500 posts

RE: Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
03-07-2016 10:01 AM

It looks like I got much different results from this than anyone else. I got the smooth feeling people were talking about but it seemed more mood elevating for me and others around me. Not over the top silliness but a relaxed feeling of being able to be yourself. I didn't seem to get any of the intimidation the other testers got. Interesting.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-07-2016 10:01 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, renny, DarkLord1, NP17
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 355
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

03-07-2016 11:36 AM

I think that is why using different testers is so important...We all have base signature that is different and each molecule might project differently.

The best ones may be more consistent across users. This one really kicked my butt and left me feeling less than my normal non-phero baseline.
03-07-2016 11:36 AM
Thanks given by renny
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-07-2016 11:37 AM

(03-07-2016 11:36 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that is why using different testers is so important...We all have base signature that is different and each molecule might project differently.

The best ones may be more consistent across users. This one really kicked my butt and left me feeling less than my normal non-phero baseline.

Excellent point. I had a bit more of a challenge figuring this one out compared to a lot of other molecules I've tested.

03-07-2016 11:37 AM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, renny
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

03-07-2016 12:16 PM

If anything Snoopyace, I feel like the odd man out with my poor experience with it.

Frankly I was pretty shocked that there was so much agreement and so many similarities in the PT-A test. 5 people is a pretty small sample and individual variation seems quite large when it comes to pheromones.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-07-2016 12:16 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

03-07-2016 1:21 PM

Like Darklord I got much of nothing from this Molecule. In fact I thought it was a placebo because to me nothing special was happening.
03-07-2016 1:21 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-07-2016 2:12 PM

(03-07-2016 1:21 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Like Darklord I got much of nothing from this Molecule. In fact I thought it was a placebo because to me nothing special was happening.

You never know, it might have been. I know I got some results but they weren't strong. It seemed like a very low dose of whatever this molecule is as far as how I saw effects.

03-07-2016 2:12 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1, Paradox
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 539
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 535 posts

03-07-2016 6:09 PM

Ebenezer Scrooge sideLol This molecule brings people into a negative space. I don't like it. For me it's like a literal negation of the self, like going into a waking coma. I'm being hyperbolic, but really it's so hard to describe because it has this aura of nothingness about it.
03-07-2016 6:09 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

03-16-2016 1:15 PM

Hey guys, I should have a report on molecule PT-B later tonight. I apologize for the delay in writing it. There were a lot more people who ordered the oil version of Captain than I expected after I released it this week that I had to tend to. Thanks for your patience.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
03-16-2016 1:15 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DarkLord1, Paradox

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 155 posts

03-16-2016 10:50 PM

Summary of molecule PT-B:

Molecule Name: Pregna-4,17-diene-3,16-dione, Also goes by the name “Guggulsterone”

Here is the visual of the molecular structure:

Overall effects:
The most commonly reported effect was a sense of calmness. This calmness vibe seemed to effect both the wearer as well as others around the wearer.

Some testers reported the calmness feeling as “sluggish”. Another tester reported it as entering a low mental state to where they felt distracted.

Paradox didn’t see any results, and few others said they felt very mild effects.

I’d relate this to something like a nice cup of chamomile tea. It’s light and calming and makes you feel pretty good, but it’s not like popping a Vicodin or anything.

Self effects: Same as the effects on others, sense of calmness.

Dosage: 0.5mg/ml or 25mcg/drop.

Final thoughts:
This molecule doesn’t seem like it will be the next breakthrough or revolutionary molecule like PT-A might be, but it might serve its purpose in a few specific places most likely as a buffer or a compliment to another molecule. This molecule might find its way into some new mixes in the future where it’s necessary to bring the tone down just a bit, similarly to how DHEA found its way into some Androstenone based mixes to reduce the intimidation factor.

Thank you guys for testing this one out! I had a lot of fun reading the reports and seeing the results. I look forward to wrapping up PT-C and releasing this entire blind molecule experiment to the public!

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 10:52 PM by bonadzz.)
03-16-2016 10:50 PM
Thanks given by NP17, renny, mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 42 5,239 05-27-2017 6:12 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 30 3,142 04-06-2016 6:39 AM
Last Post: renny