Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule C Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 386 posts

RE: PT-C
02-09-2016 8:14 PM

Another series of hits that were a little different...

Spent time around 10 kids between the ages of 3 and 6...They had dilated pupils and were hyper as shit.

They didn't listen to me either and they normally do. They were happy and running around. All of the kids wanted to wrestle and they jumped me like WWE.

I leave the room for 15 minutes or so and they calm down...I go back in the room and its Fight Night again...So I escaped to the basement.

Parents were fine...general friendliness.
02-09-2016 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

PT-C
02-12-2016 5:56 AM

PT-C 4 drops, Thought I would start high and come down for a change.

Took flowers and candy to my wife at her work and returned to the OHIP office that I mentioned in my journal report on getting my permanent residency a few weeks back.

Interactions at the store I bought the candy and flowers at interactions with my wife's colleagues and people in the waiting room where she works, Got the OHIP stuff done. Later in the evening parent teacher meetings with my kids teachers.

Nothing jumps out at me as a hit, Everything went well all day but nothing out of the ordinary and no real feeling of any sort of self effect.

IDK, I have tested a number of singles that just didn't reveal themselves to me and some that took a few tries, that's the thing with singles right? They just don't cooperate sometimes.

The Androstenone Discussion
02-12-2016 5:56 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

02-14-2016 7:33 AM

PT-C 3 drops added tiny dab Androtics TAF just inside my own nostril to see if a heightened awareness might help see effects from PT-C

Euchre night, fun friends, great evening. Flirting behavior between my Love and I and also saw some across the table, It's the day before Valentines Day so I can't really say that a little mild flirting behavior is pheromone related. So far if PT-C is doing anything it's doing on a level that is invisible to me. Will keep trying...

02-14-2016 7:33 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

02-19-2016 11:19 AM

PT-C 2 drops out shopping/hanging out with my Love. I'm not seeing "hits" but I am gonna say I haven't had a bad day with this yet.

02-19-2016 11:19 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2464
Thanks received:
3399 thanks in 1500 posts

PT-C
02-22-2016 7:51 AM

Sorry I haven't posted here yet. I was ill with a nasty flu virus and was not able to test for over a week. Expect my report here in the next few days after I am sure of my results. Sorry and thank you for the patience.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-22-2016 7:51 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

Second test Molecule C
02-26-2016 7:59 AM

This test was at 4 drops. I applied the drops at 7:15 am.

At about 7:45 am I was wrangled into a long conversation by an older woman. Well into the conversation a younger woman joined in and I was stuck until 8am.

Molecule C has these women chatting away however, they are on topic and have not strayed.

Men pass by make a comment and then leave. they don't seem to want to engage in conversation.

At 4 drops I would call Molecule C the "old lady" molecule.

The women had no sexual interest at all. They were just chatting away. Molecule C has some sort of mother hen vibe to it or maybe a grandmother vibe.

At first (at 2 drops) I thought Molecule C was a respect molecule but now it looks like a respect your elder molecule.

Molecule C has to be a light molecule as it seems to have worn off in under an hour. Molecule C to me is similar to Alpha Androstenol in that Molecule C is light, fast diffusing and chatty.

Molecule C has to be a focuser also because now I feel sharply unfocused. It is now 8:44 am and I am crashing hard. I need a nap.
02-26-2016 7:59 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

02-27-2016 6:36 AM

PT-C final summary:

Don't know what to say...I get nothing. Maybe it's my natural signature and so nothing changes when I wear it. Maybe bonadzz is just checking to see if I'm awake. Maybe I'm burned out from the others, except that they both still give me effects.

The only positive is that I saw no negatives. I hope everybody else is partying down with this molecule and I'm the odd guy out cuz otherwise it's a bust.

02-27-2016 6:36 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-29-2016 10:26 AM

I'm not sure if it is because I got sick part way through testing or if it is just that I'm having a challenging time completely figuring out this molecule but this is a cursory report and hopefully I can provide a more detailed analysis later.

Initial thoughts are as follows. Self effects: I feel somewhat disinhibited when I wear this. I feel more inclined to walk up to someone and talk to them and want to chat. I notice that when my wife is around I want to get closer to her or just randomly touch her more often. This is not any sort of overwhelming compulsion by any means. Just a very subtle feeling that it'd be okay to be close to her (which is normal being that she's my bride but the feeling is different from the norm). I also noticed that I felt more inclined to KINO a woman I didn't know. Just a very subtle dropping of my guard. I've tested this so far at up to 5 drops both with and without a cover scent (Love Potion: Homme) and while I feel something at one drop, 3-4 is where I feel I'm getting the most out of the molecule. 5 drops does not feel anwhere near overdosing but it feels like a diminishing return. I don't notice a much stronger affect at 5 drops like I do going from 3 drops to 4. This feels slightly similar to Androtics (or Pheromonexs) P83 but it definitely does not feel like the same molecule. I know it is not very scientific to say 'feels like' but quite honestly it is the best way I can describe wearing each molecule.

Affects to others: Mrgreen This could be entirely a coincidence but when I am not wearing pheromones, my chances of getting oral from my wife are pretty much slim and none. Depending on the product I am wearing, I see a rather large increase in her interest in spontaneously surprising me. Wearing PT-C, I have gotten 4 blow jobs in 2 days. It is not girl week and she is past ovulation, both indicators that normally she would not be interested in sex at all. There is really only one other pheromone situation that I have seen this reaction from her. That is when I am wearing SXD-9. This molecule PT-C reminds me of one of the components of SXD-9 in how it makes me feel but also in the reactions I see. Yes, I wear SXD-9 fairly often and while it does not GUARANTEE my desired outcome, it raises the chances considerably.

I notice people seem very friendly and interested in me when I am wearing PT-C. It really doesn't seem to carry very far on me, however. the cover scent helps but without it I have to be within a 3' perimeter of them. It does act relatively quickly in my experience. I notice that within about 3 seconds people seem to relax and become more open with their body language.

Hope this makes sense. It has been interesting testing this. Thanks again for the opportunity!

02-29-2016 10:26 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, bonadzz, DarkLord1
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-02-2016 7:36 PM

Sadly, my testing of PT-C is complete. I hadn't realized how much was in the bottle to begin with and got about 4 drops out before it was dry. I wasn't thinking and used Royal Oud type from The Fragrance Shop as my cover scent. I applied the oil scent and then dropped the Pheromones on top. It was kind of funny because I went grocery shopping and Royal Oud is a sillage monster. I was getting STARES from ten feet away. I'm not sure if the added diffusion pushed me into overdose territory for a bit or if my phero cloud was reaching random strangers and they didn't know how to react.

I found that people sort of gravitated in my direction as I was shopping. I got a small human Velcro effect and when I went to checkout the girl working the register seemed to get more cheerful the longer she was in my cloud. She is normally pretty reserved and seems a bit shy. I'm thinking the disinhibiting effects I've seen before were loosening her up. It was pretty funny to see. Sadly, by the time my bride got home the effect had apparently worn off. She was in a good mood and seemed more affectionate but nothing out of the ordinary really happened.

I wore 2 pumps of SXD-9 gel today and I really do feel the same molecule in both. If they are not the same, they must act in a similar fashion.

03-02-2016 7:36 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

Last thoughts on Molecule C
03-08-2016 7:09 AM

This molecule is very feminine. Or i would say that it's very Beta. I would not be surprised at all if it turns out to be a Beta molecule.

In any case it screams empathy. It makes people think that I care. People talk to me when I'm wearing Molecule C because this molecule gives the impression that I am listening.

Again, this molecule has leadership qualities but it has a beta touch to it. The effect of this molecule reminds me of a 80% Beta Androstenol + 20% Alpha Androstenol mix.

It really has a motherly vibe to it. Really matriachrial.
03-08-2016 7:09 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule A Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 42 5,244 05-27-2017 6:12 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Molecule B Blind Testing Reports and Final Summary bonadzz 31 3,249 03-17-2016 5:38 AM
Last Post: renny