Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
09-15-2012 11:33 AM

I am going to try to avoid reading any reviews on this product until I can test it a few more times. I like being as unbiased as possible.

Whenever I get a new bottle of pheromones, the first thing I do is peel off the label. In doing this I could smell the fragrance emanating from the bottle. It smell super strong and almost masculine... or so I thought.

Wednesday, September 12th 11 am I attempted to apply 2 small sprays to my neck, but since it was a new bottle the first spray was rather abbreviated. So I started out with a rather small dose. After I applied it to my neck I rubbed the back of my hand into it. I do this so I can smell the product as much as I please to gauge self effects.

You will often see me rub my nose with the back of my hand in a cute, innocent looking fashion.... Really I am just very much enjoying how great a pheromone product and fragrance make me feel.

And I really enjoy this one. At first it seems a bit strong, but it quickly dies down into a sophisticated and classy fragrance. I'll attempt to describe it in better detail in the next few days.

The self effects are great. I feel more confident and sexy. This positively effects my posture, facial expressions and my tone of voice. The first day the main thing I noticed were the self-effects.

I didn't note anything pronounced in regards to effects on others. It may have affected them, but it also could have been due to my posture, facial expressions or tone of voice...

The impact of my performance/ presence in class did make an impression that carried over. I went to the same class on Friday, not wearing any pheromones, and my female British Lit professor seemed very eager to to be super extra nice and encouraging to me especially. But that was Friday. Let's go back and cover Thursday Smile

Thursday September 13th I applied 3 sprays to neck and rubbed on the back of my hand. This was at 9:20am. I exited my car and walked to class. I instantly felt much more attractive. I don't put on a lot of make-up for these early morning classes. I usually feel sort of frumpy. Add 3 sprays of Mojo Pro & I am a total vixen. I feel smarter, prettier, more confident. Its wonderfully awesome. I noticed my posture and movement getting me more looks, but wasn't sure if it was hitting anyone else yet really....

until two minutes later when I walk into class. I guess my professor had been walking some yards behind me, but he started making jokes and teasing me.... sort of flirting with me. The rest of the class was just phenomenal. I really care about Peace and Conflict studies, and the professor knows it. He went out of his way to give us links to really great articles, documentaries and sources of information about this sort of stuff. He said we could read/ watch as much of it as we wanted, write reviews and get all the extra credit we wanted.... no limit. He just totally hooked me up! The way he did it was super suave but with a hint of passion. Man, good pheromones really can bring out such wonderful things in people. He spent a while showing us this cool stuff before we went into lecture. The rest of the class was interesting with a fun cool chill vibe. Super suave professor day.

I went to my next class feeling like a rockstar. I ended up having to leave that class a bit suddenly, because my husbands SUV broke down and I went to rescue him. He kept thanking me and complimenting me more than normal. It was nice and noteworthy. It all had a admiration vibe to it very much. I made lunch and then went to work at 2:30pm soo 5 hours after application, and I could still smell the delicious fragrance on the back of my hand. mmmm.

I did really well at work. Everyone there treated me like a goddess. There was some horrible drama of which I was not a part, but I was like the soothing sweet thing in the office. Being kind, helpful and graceful is a good thing.

Went home, had dinner and watched a cute vampire movie (not usually my thing, but nice).

And then at 9:30pm, 12 hours after application, husband starts getting super playful and flirty, crawling all over me and acting really silly and flirty... in the living room.... on the couch.

Usually he just asks me if I want to go into the bedroom. We've been together for over 11 years. It's all good.

But this was different. I am inclined to say it may have been the Mojo Pro. More testing is needed for sure. Off to a good start though.

Love the stuff, but took Friday off just to gauge the contrast between with and without. Friday I had my make-up done and wore a cute outfit, but didn't feel as pretty as I did the day before when I was wearing khakis, a black top and much less make-up along with MojoPro.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2012 11:35 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
09-15-2012 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, halo0073, Akelah, Isis, Rattlesnake, shadowknight, thundr, CanadianGuy45, Lexy

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

RE: Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
09-15-2012 11:52 AM

Great report, which I tried to rep you for, but the software thinks I'm showing you to much love and told me I had to go share it with others for awhile. Sad

Glad you like Mojo Pro.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-15-2012 11:52 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-15-2012 11:56 AM

(09-15-2012 11:52 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Great report, which I tried to rep you for, but the software thinks I'm showing you to much love and told me I had to go share it with others for awhile. Sad

Glad you like Mojo Pro.

He he he! That's awesome! Thanks either way, Mark! You're awesome Heart you, too Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-15-2012 11:56 AM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 201 posts

09-15-2012 9:37 PM

Great detailed report! I'm not telling anything about my testing so I don't interfere with yours, but I think this question won't make a difference: I'm wondering if you have your sample in the same scent as mine. Doesn't yours have a masculine fragrance?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-15-2012 9:37 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-16-2012 12:34 AM

(09-15-2012 9:37 PM)Akelah Wrote:  Great detailed report! I'm not telling anything about my testing so I don't interfere with yours, but I think this question won't make a difference: I'm wondering if you have your sample in the same scent as mine. Doesn't yours have a masculine fragrance?

The fragrance seems androgynous for sure... or as SteveO so cleverly calls it... unisexy Smile maybe a hint of spice or musk... sweet. yes a bit masculine.

I just got a new bottle of lotion for my birthday... it think its like a jasmine and cherry blossom sort of fragrance. But it has a very sophisticated feel to it. It has some of the spiciness and androgynous feel that the fragrance of the mojo pro has.

I mixed a few tablespoons of this lotion with olive oil, shimmer gel and a luxurious moisturizing sun block. And I have been applying this to my body generously every morning after I shower. It (especially the olive oil) hydrates and nourishes my skin so much, and it is adding much life to my pheromones. The scents really compliment eachother. It adds a bit of femininity and depth to the fragrance. I wore it again today with rave results. I would like to write a report, but I am so very exhausted and I must get some sleep. I wish I could tell you how delicious today was with the flourish that would be deserving.

But yes the lotion is the thing. I received a matching bodyspray and shower gel which would compliment as a regimen...

but good night for now. more on that all soon

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-16-2012 12:34 AM
Thanks given by Akelah

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-16-2012 10:26 AM

I wore 2 sprays of Mojo Pro yesterday applied over the rich scented body lotion mentioned above. I applied at 2:40pm...

self effects: I was very tired yesterday. The second I applied I started to feel more able to handle the day.

effects on others:

Ladies seem like they are very nice and respectful... like when you wear est. They are friendly and accommodating.

Guys kept telling me how pretty I looked (worded in many different ways... hot, very nice, one guy fumbling for words...) , smiling and flirting with me. I received many obvious hits of this sort.... so many I can not remember them all. They were like the professor I mentioned before- going out of their way to make me happy.

At the end of the night (8pm) my boss actually gave me next weekend off... which I thought was impossible. I only even dared to ask because my friends have been begging me for days on end with no relenting to ask and I eventually promised I would. I told my boss no worries either way and explained the situation. She granted the wish, and I am going on a bit of a road trip next weekend.

all right, no more Ptruth for now. I must write a paper that is due tomorrow. have a lovely day, all Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-16-2012 10:26 AM
Thanks given by Akelah, shadowknight, halo0073, mark-in-dallas, thundr, Lexy
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-16-2012 9:47 PM

I also thought to mention that when I was writing the information about the fragrance at 9:30 last night.... I could still smell it on the back of my hand. I was using it as a reference. This was 7 hours after the application.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-16-2012 9:47 PM
Thanks given by Akelah
skybaby
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-21-2012 10:42 AM

Good Morning,

In the description it says it is a faint almost undetectable smell. Just to confirm is the smell from the Mojo or what you added? I don't really care for scent so I want something where the smell disappears.

Thank you,
09-21-2012 10:42 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-25-2012 10:24 AM

Thursday September 20th... I woke up sick. Wore 3 small sprays of Mojo Pro to class. It did make me feel better/ happier, but being sick sucks. I didn't feel like being super social. I felt like going back to bed. I did drop off some dry cleaning to the loving husband at his station. Then I just went home and read for a bit, took a long hot shower and went to bed. Not the best day for testing. I will say though that people were being very nice to me. Both ladies and gentlemen. It was nice, but would've been nicer it I didn't feel so bleh....

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-25-2012 10:24 AM
Thanks given by thundr

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-25-2012 10:27 AM

(09-21-2012 10:42 AM)skybaby Wrote:  Good Morning,

In the description it says it is a faint almost undetectable smell. Just to confirm is the smell from the Mojo or what you added? I don't really care for scent so I want something where the smell disappears.

Thank you,

The mojo does have a bit of a scent to it. But it isn't really all that noticeable at two to three small sprays. The hits are what is noticeable.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-25-2012 10:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb A noob's review of Mojo Pro Topanga 5 1,181 10-05-2012 10:13 AM
Last Post: Topanga
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 1,506 10-05-2012 9:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B