Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
381 thanks in 255 posts

RE: Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
09-25-2012 12:36 PM

Cool reports! So sorry that you are so sick. I hope you feel better soon. bighug

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
09-25-2012 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

09-25-2012 12:51 PM

(09-25-2012 10:27 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  The mojo does have a bit of a scent to it. But it isn't really all that noticeable at two to three small sprays. The hits are what is noticeable.

Going to say my nose is different. I've tried to make myself test it again. I bring it up and I smell hot buttered Off and I just want to toss.

I love the hits. And this is some happy juice. I just can barely cover the "All Man - Deoderant/Bug Spray" smell I'm getting. If they made this stuff in UN - ok. I could cover and work with it. But sheesh - it reeks. I've got socials APLENTY that don't smell this bad - I just can't force myself to smell this nasty. Maybe it's my biochem - Like A Magnet by Love Potion always smells like the nastiest baby powder ever...and I amp it - people 15 feet out are always - "Whew - I smell - sniff sniff- baby powder - that's gone off? How can baby powder go off?!" And I'm there digging a toe in the ground going - huh - might be me...it's this new perfume - doesn't seem to be working on my skin....must run....Kind of like with Mojo - just smelling myself - grossing my own self out...

AG - if you can manage to wear this stuff and you like it? PM me your addy and I will *happily* send you mine so it goes to a good home...because it's going to get zero love at my house...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-25-2012 12:51 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-25-2012 5:50 PM

(09-25-2012 12:51 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Going to say my nose is different. I've tried to make myself test it again. I bring it up and I smell hot buttered Off and I just want to toss.

I love the hits. And this is some happy juice. I just can barely cover the "All Man - Deoderant/Bug Spray" smell I'm getting. If they made this stuff in UN - ok. I could cover and work with it. But sheesh - it reeks. I've got socials APLENTY that don't smell this bad - I just can't force myself to smell this nasty. Maybe it's my biochem - Like A Magnet by Love Potion always smells like the nastiest baby powder ever...and I amp it - people 15 feet out are always - "Whew - I smell - sniff sniff- baby powder - that's gone off? How can baby powder go off?!" And I'm there digging a toe in the ground going - huh - might be me...it's this new perfume - doesn't seem to be working on my skin....must run....Kind of like with Mojo - just smelling myself - grossing my own self out...

AG - if you can manage to wear this stuff and you like it? PM me your addy and I will *happily* send you mine so it goes to a good home...because it's going to get zero love at my house...

I would be happy to take you up on that offer Big Grin I love androgynous scents and I'm loving paring this with various fragrances. Yesterday I just wore it straight. I even bought another bottle of it, and I'm not even half way done with the first. (more on all of that to follow) I will totally PM you. Thanks, Shelly!!!! blowkiss

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-25-2012 5:50 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-25-2012 6:03 PM

(09-25-2012 12:36 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Cool reports! So sorry that you are so sick. I hope you feel better soon. bighug

Thanks, Darling Honeycake! I am still doing too much and running myself ragged. But I do feel a little bit better today, and I'm sure by tomorrow I will be much improved. Thankyou for the well-wishes bighug

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-25-2012 6:03 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-25-2012 6:18 PM

Once upon a time there was a girl who loved being with people and having fun... and then she found a way to have even more fun, and so far she has been living happily ever after Big Grin

He he he... I might be a bit loopy from exhaustion right about now.

Things I've been pairing with mojo pro.... Bath and body works' Japanese Cherry Blossom body splash, Frederick's of Hollywood's signature fragrance, and a mystery bottle of designer perfume I was testing for a market research company. All rich, slightly musky scents with feminine notes of floral and fruit. so far so very very good.

Last Tuesday I ordered another bottle of mojo pro along with some samples from love scent. It got here on Friday. I was very pleased because that was when I was hoping it would show up. I try to time my orders so they show up when the husband isn't home. Love scent did a great job of assisting me in this.

Wore mojo pro yesterday. 3 small sprays to happy hour. Same great hits and nice, friendly vibe. Later on at the house with friends was a blast. I might have made a mistake by reapplying, though. Reapplied just a few hours later. I don't think it was necessarily a good idea. It wasn't necessary, so it was essentially a waste of product. And I don't know, but might've been a bit of an OD. Not really thinking about trying it again, but if it happens, I'll document the results. So far I think I got better results from the single applications.

we'll see.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-25-2012 6:18 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

09-25-2012 6:21 PM

(09-25-2012 5:50 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I would be happy to take you up on that offer Big Grin I love androgynous scents and I'm loving paring this with various fragrances. Yesterday I just wore it straight. I even bought another bottle of it, and I'm not even half way done with the first. (more on all of that to follow) I will totally PM you. Thanks, Shelly!!!! blowkiss

LOL - have at it....Drinks

My Best,
Shelly B
09-25-2012 6:21 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-29-2012 10:06 AM

Wore Mojo Pro again yesterday, Friday September 29th. I noticed a bit of a difference. I wore it without applying all that luscious lotion before hand. My make-up was perfect. The outfit was cute and classy. The main difference was I wore it without applying the lotion. I usually apply the lotion when I get out of the shower in the morning, but I had showered the night before and skipped the lotion. So my skin wasn't as hydrated.

I applied the MJP before my Brit Lit class. It put me in a better mood, and people around me were very chatty and upbeat. .... maybe I'm imagining it, but I felt like the MJP has more throw to it when I wore it with the lotion. Still got a lot of niceness and attention, so more testing to know for sure. I think I like this one better for my Tuesday/Thursaday classes. There is a lot of interesting discussion in those classes, and I love talking to people there. Makes for really great testing. Maybe I'll up it to 4 sprays on Tuesday. Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

09-29-2012 10:06 AM
Thanks given by thundr

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

09-29-2012 3:07 PM

I realize I've been a bit vague in my reporting lately... so I decided instead of doing this really dense reading assignment, I'd rather sum up some of the results I've seen across days of testing.

Self effects: Improved mood. I'm happier. When I was sick or tired, 2 to 3 sprays made me feel significantly better. When I wasn't sick or tired, 2-3 sprays made me feel like a sexy goddess. I move with fluidity. I feel graceful.

Stares full of admiration: People look at me in such a way when I wear this around them. I ran into on of my lab partners on the way to another class one morning right after application. He gave me such an astonished stare. He looked bewildered. It was alot like the deer in headlights things guys describe. Guys in general have been staring at me more when I wear it. I've been getting a lot of eye contact and looks of admiration.

Respect: people listen more when I talk and act like the things I say are just brilliant. People thank me more for small things like holding the door for them- like I'm just amazing for any little thing I do.

Compliments: "you're looking just beautiful today!"- stranger .... "I love your socks!" -classmate .... "You have the perfect boobs for that shirt" -female coworker .... I get so many compliments wearing this blend I can't remember them all. Its like an avalanche.

People start more conversations with me. Random stuff like how's your day going? what's that book you are reading? what do you think about ____?

People go out of their way to do stuff for me: Instead of making me stop by her office after class like she should have, one professor stopped class to go to her office and get me a thing I needed. People are always offering me food and coffee at work when I wear this.

So This is not every last detail. And I have to get back to this awful reading assignment. But you can see why I ordered a second bottle while the first is still more than half full. I'll try to write down a decent, detailed report next time I wear it. Husband is going to be home a lot over the next four weeks, so posting will be tricky. But, either way I have really loved being a part of this project and would like to thank MojoPro and Pherotruth for the opportunity. ThankYou! You seriously rock Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 3:47 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
09-29-2012 3:07 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, mark-in-dallas, thundr, Akelah
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

11-06-2012 6:16 PM

Wore Mojo pro (over the aforementioned lotion and one of the perfumes) to class today. 3 small sprays. It was nutty. My first class we talk about some pretty intense topics. It's international relations. Not what I'd call a jovial, lighthearted subject. War, munitions companies, revolutionary tactics, all sorts of crazy stuff. But EVERYONE was being kind of goofy! Like having fun and stuff. We were totally having discussions about this stuff, but still having an unusually brilliant good time. It was kinda awesome/ weird. I loved it.

Then I get to my creative writing class where we all sit in a circle and critique pieces. We were ridiculously goofy and off topic today. Everyone was talking to everyone about everything. Everyone was super comfortable and friendly and silly and happy. It was so high energy and manic and jovial. We hardly discussed the piece we were working on. We were too busy discussing every other crazy thing under the sun.

From what I'm getting from the MJP, it seems to create a super nice, comfortable, friendly, happy and very flirty vibe. It works really great at 2 or 3 small sprays. I'm still on my first bottle of it. The second one I ordered is tucked away in a drawer with a few other lovescent mones. I'm glad I got it on sale when I did because I really like this mix.

The only thing I might say in question of the MJP- the keychain? really like I'm going to use this as a keychain?? The only purpose it serves is to better differentiate it from the many other little bottles in my bag.

[Image: l.jpg]

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 7:41 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-06-2012 6:16 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, mark-in-dallas
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

11-10-2012 11:57 AM

In retrospect 3 sprays was a bit much. 2 is plenty. I get great results with just 2 sprays and the results feel more natural. The of energy at 3 sprays was insanely high and ultimately exhausting. 2 sprays last all day and get great results. no need to be wasteful and apply three.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

11-10-2012 11:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb A noob's review of Mojo Pro Topanga 5 1,180 10-05-2012 10:13 AM
Last Post: Topanga
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 1,506 10-05-2012 9:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B