Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 33 posts

Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
09-11-2012 12:39 PM

Greetings All!

First I would like to thank Mark and Love Scent for affording me this opportunity to be a tester!

I received Mojo for Women today and it looks exactly like the pic on the site. Nice sized small sample sprayer with the key ring attached to the top. I opened the bottle and for me the fragrance is really nice. I am not a huge perfume wearer, but this fragrance is really pleasant.

I let my mom smell it and I am not sure if it was the pheremones in it, but she agrees that the fragrance smells really good and now thinks from one whiff that she should experiment with pheremones! Yahoo I don't know if I should be happy or afraid. Eek

I am not sure what to expect as I looked on the site and can't really gather in advance what kind of vibe I am supposed to get from wearing this - so everything is wide open.

Tomorrow I have a very busy day planned in multiple environments that include: religious, business/professional, and social so I will do my initial test run then and see what happens. Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
Pheremones.com: Max Attract Silk
09-11-2012 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, mark-in-dallas

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1499 thanks in 634 posts

RE: Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
09-11-2012 1:13 PM

Same here Honeycake -

I can't figure out the vibe of this from the site - and it doesn't indicate what mones are in it...

Personally - I sprayed the it on to get a sense of the scent carrier because I do have such a busy day tomorrow - and I hate to go out without my "A" game in front of that many people. The scent is YUCK - bug spray. I smell like Deep Woods Off. It says for Women to Attract Men - so I know I have the right one - but this went majorly MANLY/woodsy smell on me.

This is good to know - because I am going to be WAY covering the scent carrier. Blech. And it's going to take something STRONG. I'm thinking this is going to call for Jessica McClintock or Creed's Love in White to wipe that out. Not noticing a big Mone hit but I only sprayed one Sample spray since I had mones on from earlier and I want to use them on a clean test tomorrow....

Anyway - turning this loose on Mr. Quiet and Mr. Aggressive tomorrow night at service since Vibe such an impact last week...I've decided - they get to be my guinea pigs for a while...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-11-2012 1:13 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 33 posts

09-12-2012 8:49 PM

(09-11-2012 1:13 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Same here Honeycake -

I can't figure out the vibe of this from the site - and it doesn't indicate what mones are in it...

Personally - I sprayed the it on to get a sense of the scent carrier because I do have such a busy day tomorrow - and I hate to go out without my "A" game in front of that many people. The scent is YUCK - bug spray. I smell like Deep Woods Off. It says for Women to Attract Men - so I know I have the right one - but this went majorly MANLY/woodsy smell on me.

This is good to know - because I am going to be WAY covering the scent carrier. Blech. And it's going to take something STRONG. I'm thinking this is going to call for Jessica McClintock or Creed's Love in White to wipe that out. Not noticing a big Mone hit but I only sprayed one Sample spray since I had mones on from earlier and I want to use them on a clean test tomorrow....

Anyway - turning this loose on Mr. Quiet and Mr. Aggressive tomorrow night at service since Vibe such an impact last week...I've decided - they get to be my guinea pigs for a while...

LOL @ bug spray! Good luck with your testing! Smile

09-12-2012 8:49 PM
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 33 posts

09-12-2012 9:10 PM

9/12/12

I haven't worn pheromones in many months. I started at 7am. I put one spray on my wrist and I tried to spray 1 spray to the back of my neck, but the bottle leaked. So I wiped the sides of the bottles with my fingertip and then wiped it on my neck.

In the bottle the fragrance smelled really good, but I have to agree that after I applied it on my body it smelled masculine. The fragrance lasted for about 2 hours and then died down. I didn't notice any self effects.

Church - 2 hour social occasion with around about 50 people. I didn't get any hits from men, but women were kind of nice.

Business setting - 1 hour. People were average. I will say that I was more "alpha/confident in this situation". Typically I am diplomatic - I can see b.s. and I try to work my way around, but in this instance I was very clear about everything I observed and said exactly what was on my mind to all parties involved in real time as the b.s. occurred. I could not believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, but I couldn't hold it in and it felt so good to say it. I was very assertive/witty and I enjoyed the rush of power. My partner was sooo impressed and we laughed so hard in the car afterwards.

Shopping- 3 hours Again nothing out of the ordinary. But I think that salespeople were kind of "overly helpful". Not friendly overly helpful, but I am hauling butt - helpful.

So that was is. I may have another opportunity to try it tomorrow and I definitely will have a chance to try it Fri.

09-12-2012 9:10 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1499 thanks in 634 posts

09-13-2012 7:38 AM

Women’s Mojo Review

NOTE - unlike Honeycake - I went out in the go-big or go-home category of 4 sprays. I dose range on the high end... Music

Written in the moment:
I keep checking the Mojo bottle to see if I really got the girl's bottle - it says so - but Blech - this scent carrier is drying down awful on me. A full dose of Mones is coming out a bizarre combo of bug spray with butter (WTh) undertones....

I keep praying that by the time I get to Chuch this mellows under the MASSIVE dose of Creed Love in White I laid down to cover this awful scent package...

Unless it's hunting season - I can't see any man being attracted to this smell - and then maybe because of an inadvertant positive link to being deer tick free.

They are *really* going to want to offer this unscented or in a different scent package for women. The Mones don't smell overwhelming - I put on 4 whopping sprays - and this is one HAPPY blend. My feet are tapping in 15 minutes and I am blasting the car stereo til my ear drums are fixin to bleed.

I pulled into the Taco Bell for my obligatory trashy inhalation since the potluck is usually BAD and the clerk - OPENED me. He was what? 22?! WTH?! With KINO!!! NEVER happens - through the drive through window - making small talk. - I feel something - he's rubbing my hand?! WTH?!

Ok - let's see what she does with Mr. Aggressive and Mr. Quiet...

Written next morning:

LOLing…well that proved – interesting…

I had to sleep on it as I was too bushed to write it all up but – Mr. Aggressive was effectively shut down and Mr. Quiet found his cohones.

Or maybe I just got sick of it and signaled I liked Mr. Quiet better…who knows. One of the ladies there that is in my group when Mr. Quiet pulled out a chair for me at their table at the potluck asked if we were married. Uh. Uh. Uh. No.

Together? Uh. No.

Really? Yes. I’d never have guessed. You are awfully cute together.

Swallow. Thank you?

Would someone please pass the salt?

WTF?

Oh shitty.

Anyway…It clearly had lowered his inhibitions so he could actually converse. He was asking a million questions again before dinner.

He was asking after my kids and I made a joke about having to literally roll the pre-teen out of her bed every morning which is particularly aggravating when you have to stand on the front porch in your pajamas at 6:45 in front of God and the neighborhood because she is too scared to walk the block to the bus stop without someone watching.

The Mones must have been killing because not only was he way over-happy, way over talkative, BUT like the clerk at Taco Bell – trying to sneak in the Kino – I was ducking that – because I can see that becoming problematic – when out of the blue on that point on the bus stop - he went Deer in the headlights on me – and says really – you stand on your porch in your pajamas? I said “Well good Lord. Not the really cute ones. I do have some sense.”

He – still being Deer in the headlights – muttered “I wish I had that street address” before he could stop himself. I’m not even sure he knows he said it in his outside voice.

It was like that all evening. It was all happy happy joy joy flirt. It had petered out before the evening had…there’s not much time in this – at best you have 4 hours. Which given how bad it smells – is a problem – because reapplication is really not possible unless you are camping and you can cover it up with some bug spray.

I like the Mone package. It’s a fun time in a spray. I could not possibly hate the scent carrier more. Does the Mone package outweight the scent?

I don’t think so – not for me but I’m on the fence.

On the one hand - I don’t get Kino at the drive through window and Mr. Quiet isn’t speculating using his outside voice on my home addy to try to scope my sleepwear choices with my other Mone packages.

On the other hand –I had been going Mone free until the week before. (Gasp – the horror) so I haven’t really trialed my other socials. It does only last 4 hours and the smell of Hot Buttered Deep Woods Off is awful hard to cover with even the wide collection of fragrance oils I have. I really hope for the manufacturers sake – that scent morphs into something else on other women. Thank goodness scents are so variable on individual biochemistry because if it does that for a majority of women – they will have some issues.

Mixed bag – great fun Mone package if short lived - gross scent.

My Best,
Shelly B
09-13-2012 7:38 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85, shadowknight, mark-in-dallas, Lexy

Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 188 posts

09-13-2012 9:58 AM

Just received mine! It took only 6 days, I wasn't expecting it this soon. I'll be reviewing here if you don't mind, or there'll be 15 mojo review threads..

For now all I have to say is about the scent. from the bottle hummmm how nice and fresh! On my skin .. smells like man Cologne or deodorant. Really!! I'd fall in love with this scent in a men. On me it's really weird. I have a feeling that this is the same scent of the samples for men, I can't believe it's intended to be final for women. I'll have to cover it with something powerful.

Happy coincidence, my BF will be out of the country for 15 days from tomorrow on, so I'll be able to test it without weird questions Smile I'll report back!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-13-2012 9:58 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Lexy
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 33 posts

09-13-2012 3:09 PM

Look forward to reading your reviews!

(09-13-2012 9:58 AM)Akelah Wrote:  Just received mine! It took only 6 days, I wasn't expecting it this soon. I'll be reviewing here if you don't mind, or there'll be 15 mojo review threads..

For now all I have to say is about the scent. from the bottle hummmm how nice and fresh! On my skin .. smells like man Cologne or deodorant. Really!! I'd fall in love with this scent in a men. On me it's really weird. I have a feeling that this is the same scent of the samples for men, I can't believe it's intended to be final for women. I'll have to cover it with something powerful.

Happy coincidence, my BF will be out of the country for 15 days from tomorrow on, so I'll be able to test it without weird questions Smile I'll report back!

This is too funny! You had an awesome experience! I tend to go slow as the last time - three sprays of andriotics got me in trouble!

(09-13-2012 7:38 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Women’s Mojo Review

NOTE - unlike Honeycake - I went out in the go-big or go-home category of 4 sprays. I dose range on the high end... Music

Written in the moment:
I keep checking the Mojo bottle to see if I really got the girl's bottle - it says so - but Blech - this scent carrier is drying down awful on me. A full dose of Mones is coming out a bizarre combo of bug spray with butter (WTh) undertones....

I keep praying that by the time I get to Chuch this mellows under the MASSIVE dose of Creed Love in White I laid down to cover this awful scent package...

Unless it's hunting season - I can't see any man being attracted to this smell - and then maybe because of an inadvertant positive link to being deer tick free.

They are *really* going to want to offer this unscented or in a different scent package for women. The Mones don't smell overwhelming - I put on 4 whopping sprays - and this is one HAPPY blend. My feet are tapping in 15 minutes and I am blasting the car stereo til my ear drums are fixin to bleed.

I pulled into the Taco Bell for my obligatory trashy inhalation since the potluck is usually BAD and the clerk - OPENED me. He was what? 22?! WTH?! With KINO!!! NEVER happens - through the drive through window - making small talk. - I feel something - he's rubbing my hand?! WTH?!

Ok - let's see what she does with Mr. Aggressive and Mr. Quiet...

Written next morning:

LOLing…well that proved – interesting…

I had to sleep on it as I was too bushed to write it all up but – Mr. Aggressive was effectively shut down and Mr. Quiet found his cohones.

Or maybe I just got sick of it and signaled I liked Mr. Quiet better…who knows. One of the ladies there that is in my group when Mr. Quiet pulled out a chair for me at their table at the potluck asked if we were married. Uh. Uh. Uh. No.

Together? Uh. No.

Really? Yes. I’d never have guessed. You are awfully cute together.

Swallow. Thank you?

Would someone please pass the salt?

WTF?

Oh shitty.

Anyway…It clearly had lowered his inhibitions so he could actually converse. He was asking a million questions again before dinner.

He was asking after my kids and I made a joke about having to literally roll the pre-teen out of her bed every morning which is particularly aggravating when you have to stand on the front porch in your pajamas at 6:45 in front of God and the neighborhood because she is too scared to walk the block to the bus stop without someone watching.

The Mones must have been killing because not only was he way over-happy, way over talkative, BUT like the clerk at Taco Bell – trying to sneak in the Kino – I was ducking that – because I can see that becoming problematic – when out of the blue on that point on the bus stop - he went Deer in the headlights on me – and says really – you stand on your porch in your pajamas? I said “Well good Lord. Not the really cute ones. I do have some sense.”

He – still being Deer in the headlights – muttered “I wish I had that street address” before he could stop himself. I’m not even sure he knows he said it in his outside voice.

It was like that all evening. It was all happy happy joy joy flirt. It had petered out before the evening had…there’s not much time in this – at best you have 4 hours. Which given how bad it smells – is a problem – because reapplication is really not possible unless you are camping and you can cover it up with some bug spray.

I like the Mone package. It’s a fun time in a spray. I could not possibly hate the scent carrier more. Does the Mone package outweight the scent?

I don’t think so – not for me but I’m on the fence.

On the one hand - I don’t get Kino at the drive through window and Mr. Quiet isn’t speculating using his outside voice on my home addy to try to scope my sleepwear choices with my other Mone packages.

On the other hand –I had been going Mone free until the week before. (Gasp – the horror) so I haven’t really trialed my other socials. It does only last 4 hours and the smell of Hot Buttered Deep Woods Off is awful hard to cover with even the wide collection of fragrance oils I have. I really hope for the manufacturers sake – that scent morphs into something else on other women. Thank goodness scents are so variable on individual biochemistry because if it does that for a majority of women – they will have some issues.

Mixed bag – great fun Mone package if short lived - gross scent.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 3:11 PM by Honeycake.)
09-13-2012 3:09 PM
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
53 thanks in 33 posts

09-15-2012 9:52 AM

Fri 9/14/12

Started at 8am. This time I applied more sprays. Two to the neck and one to the wrist. This is definitely a masculine/musky smell. Professional office. Noticed that people were warmer, friendlier, and chattier. Had an elder couple really talk my ear off about a painting, colors, and the weather. They were pleasant. Had an assistant be very helpful. All wished me a pleasant day. They seemed happier chattier.

I reapplied two sprays around 12. Went shopping. Was called beautiful by a sales associate. Went to get a pedicure and the manicurist tried to chop my feet off. She was short, abrupt, and hostile. Went to another store afterwards to pick up hose and the manager called me beautiful.

I am thinking maybe this has a social/alpha woman type vibe. No blatant hits from men, but lots of compliments from women and people are more talkative and nicer.

The sprayer is now almost half gone. Maybe next time I will try 4 sprays and see what happens.

Anybody else have anything to report?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2012 9:56 AM by Honeycake.)
09-15-2012 9:52 AM
Thanks given by Lexy
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 828
Thanks received:
2138 thanks in 1018 posts

09-15-2012 11:07 AM

(09-15-2012 9:52 AM)Honeycake Wrote:  Fri 9/14/12
I reapplied two sprays around 12. Went shopping. Was called beautiful by a sales associate. Went to get a pedicure and the manicurist tried to chop my feet off. She was short, abrupt, and hostile. Went to another store afterwards to pick up hose and the manager called me beautiful.

Tell me he only got a toe or two. Eek

But 2 great compliments from 2 different people on one shopping trip, not bad!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-15-2012 11:07 AM

Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 188 posts

09-15-2012 8:32 PM

First day of testing:

Applied 3 sample sprays before work and covered in my Lancome Miracle perfume. My female coworker said she loved the perfume I was wearing. LOL. Great. I'm sure I smelled like a man... Slight improvement in mood, noticed some looks from random people. The scent faded very quickly, maybe 3 hours. No more effects.

After I left work (9h after first app) I added 4 sample sprays in the car, and met my friends at a bar. Again noticed my mood improved. Felt more awake, and somewhat... independent. As I didn't mind what other people thought of me... IDK... in the bar I noticed again more looks from ppl in other tables, and of course I wasn't wearing makeup or fancy dress because I just came from work... more testing will follow.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-15-2012 8:32 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review AlternativeGirl 19 590 11-10-2012 10:57 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Mojo for men testing halo0073 28 1,168 11-10-2012 3:36 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40