Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
09-24-2012 5:53 PM

9/24/12

Wore 4 sprays. Two to the neck and one on each wrist. Women were more helpful as usual and got more hits from men today.

1st hit was with the cashier at the gas station. He was very chipper and complimented me calling me lovely young lady. I was about 2 feet away from him.

2nd hit was on a grocery store run. Passed him in the parking lot about 4 feet away.

3rd hit was at a gas station - the guy began to really ramble so that I could not understand anything he said. I was about 2 feet from him.

I think maybe this stuff needs to build up in order to get the effects from males for me. I was kind of disturbed that I was being ignored.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
Pheremones.com: Max Attract Silk
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 5:55 PM by Honeycake.)
09-24-2012 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-26-2012 8:38 AM

9/25/12

I barely had enough left for one spray yesterday. My kitty had a really bad situation and ended up being put to rest - so I wasn't exactly focused on anything else.

This was my first time reporting on anything so if the previous posts lacked anything questions and comments are welcome.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
Pheremones.com: Max Attract Silk
09-26-2012 8:38 AM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 188 posts

09-30-2012 5:00 AM

After reading Alt G's review final post I decided maybe I'm wearing too much, and went with 2 and a half sprays, along with 1 spray of DM+ and 2 drops of Desire Me oil.

I'm finding it hard to believe myself, but so far I'm having far more hits than with 5 or 6 sprays. Strangers stare as I walk by, high ranked men in the company hold the door for me and make small talk smiling a lot, coworkers can't stop talking and agree with everything I say ... I'm very surprised!

As for self effects, I didn't felt the mood increase I got from an higher amount, but I got the awakening effect I got in the first or second time I tried it.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-30-2012 5:00 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1847
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 463 posts

09-30-2012 11:37 PM

he he he. I'm done with my initial testing, and so I've been reading some of these reviews over the last few days. Yes, damn does this stuff garner such adoration. I'm almost nervous to start pairing it with some of the other awesome mixes. It seems like it might have people just fawning over you.

Thanks everyone for posting their reviews. They've been fun for me to read.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-30-2012 11:37 PM
Thanks given by Akelah
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1499 thanks in 634 posts

10-02-2012 9:18 PM

Road Tests – Mojo Pro – 1st Day Church and Errands / 2nd Day - Errands

Spritzed up very generously with the Mojo – 4-5 sprays

BLECH this stuff still sticketh most heartily – but in an attempt (not entirely successful to my way of thinking) to cover it – I dug through my HUGE stash of Love Potion oils. I concocted a mix of Bayou Musk and Musky Dusky Greenery – that covered the Unisex Green Smell from both the High and Mid/Base Notes – in a MUCH better smelling cover than the scent package – oiled the living BEJAYSUS out of myself and then sprayed.

To say I was a SMELLY SMELLY girl for about 10 minutes…WHEW. TRUE.

Window open all the way to Church….But at least the Love Potion smelled better than the Mojo…

Dropped both kids off at their respective sections at Church (It’s a Mega Church) and everyone was their normal super happy/helpful selves. I was rather perky – but as noted by everyone – a side effect of the Mojo is just PERKY PERKY PERKY and I am no different.

Because I was sick of being at home – I rocked a 60 style mini dress and 4 inch leather stacked wedges – because I can. Sometimes that’s all the reason you need. And did that get some attention. Best dressed person there…and I got a good giggle out of all the men trying to actively catch a glance without appearing to look like they did. The rocking what you had mood was NOT the juice – it was the beautiful day, the fun dress, the great shoes – and getting the heck out of the house. But the juice gave me a bit of “THAT’s right – take a picture – it lasts longer” swagger that didn’t hurt.

I had to laugh too at the man who had been very careful about looking down my dress from behind through service as if he wasn’t. It seems his kids and one of mine are in the same section so he had to wait with me for it to get out after service to snag the respective kids. I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone spend so much time trying to get a good look at my bra – and their first statement to me was – “So – you have your bible on your iPad? Pretty cool.” Yeah….sure. That was the Bible you were looking at. Absolutely.

Of to run errands – and this is where Mojo shines. Because it’s not the smell. But people are very very nice to you. Think a combination of Popularity Potion with a dash of Swimming with Sharks or Open Windows…They want to like you but they give you respect. So you get things. Free things. Happens all over. Weird.

Just does. I got free stuff at all three stores I stopped at. One of which is a major big box store and doesn’t give FREE stuff. But there you go – there were issues in line and next thing you know – free stuff. Respect hits aplenty.

It petered out – again – gone well before the 4 hour mark this time – I maybe got 3 hours out of it. Burns hot – then POOF – out. This is not a reapply while out due to smell issues. Not for me anyway.

Day 2 – Running Errands

Dead on my feet completely – decided may as well test it – I’m all but comatose. Sprayed up 4 sprays – covered with Love Potion’s Musky Dusky Greenery. The kids complain of stench issues all the way to the first stop.

I hope that it will die down before I unleash myself on Joe Q. Public.

I’ve perked up within 20 minutes – again. It’s a bit like a red bull in that you will be more upbeat and cheery. I notice that people are friendly at this shop – it’s a busy shop – right after work – and usually people are in a big hurry and NOT helpful or friendly. People are smiling close in more than normal and being more tolerant of the wonder twins antics than is typical. That’s a bonus. They certainly aren’t being any better behaved.

If they are within a 5 foot mone cloud zone – people are nicer and offer to help get things off the taller shelves. I’m short so this is a bonus. I look a little silly jumping up and down or better, scaling shelving like a monkey – which is pretty much what I usually do – because really – ask for help? I think not. I’m still flexible and as long as I have sport pants and tennis shoes – I’m game. Seriously – the older one can quit whining about the mortification. Everyone needs therapy for something their parents did. Suck it up buttercup. It could be worse that your mother dangling over the shelf trying to get the family back of toilet paper at the Hardings – a WHOLE lot worse. Keep whining and I’ll take it as a challenge and the next parent event at school is going to get memorable.

Anyway – back to the Mojo…generally – the errands tonight were a little tamer – the stores were busier and people were on a shorter time frame – so the hits didn’t seem as pronounced. They had to be right IN the mone cloud to get anything even sort of resembling a reaction. But again – I also say some of Sunday was I was in a tricked out dress and shoes – in a town where we don’t do that. So at least half of the game was appearance – today – I looked just like everybody else.

I’m torn – the in-life on MojoPro for Women is not as long as my better socials – it’s only 3- 4 hours. But it gives good self effects and I think that’s really important. I’m not really certain with two more outings however – how many of the effects are really effects from the Mone – or people reacting to MY reactions to the Mone. And once again – the scent package – blech. I have much better socials from Pheromones XS, Alpha Dream and Love Potion. I’d chalk this up so far as ok. If they could work out the length of wear and make this unscented – then it could run with the socials from the others.

My Best,
Shelly B
10-02-2012 9:18 PM
Thanks given by halo0073

pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

10-04-2012 11:33 PM

Sunday 9/30/12
Applied approx 8:45am

3 sprays of Mojo Pro for women to neck, rubbed into wrists.
Covered with 2 sprays Victoria's Secret Love Spell w/cops added
1 spray Love Potion's Popularity Potion

My date came to pick me up for brunch. It was really crowded at the restaurant, lots of people standing outside waiting. Noticed a few glances from men nearby. Once we got our table, our waitress was extremely eager to please me, I'd say she seemed almost adoring the way she talked to me and wanted to do everything to make me happy.

I noticed one busboy walk up near our table, look over at me. Then looked away but just stood there for a few seconds. Then walked away. He seemed almost confused.

Then we went wine tasting at some local tasting rooms. Everyone seemed eager to please us, very accommodating. My date says he always gets nervous around me, hard to tell how much he was affected since he always seems smitten, heehee.

I feel like I get a LOT more attention from women than from men with Mojo Pro. I think I can actually see their pupils dilating when they talk to me. Strange.

My Arsenal

Androtics Direct - Instant Shine, Instant Sexiness B, Instant Sexiness A, MX397, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102
Alpha Dreams - Charme, Glace slow burn, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Liquid Alchemy Labs -She Wolf
Love Potion - Perfect Match, LAM, Empathy & Harmony, Heart & Soul, BAM, Sexology, Stone Cougar, Cougar Potion, Popularity Potion, Elevation Potion, Treasured Hearts, Goddess of the Blue Moon (with La Femme Mystere)
Love Scent - Scent of Eros for Women, EoW
Pheromone XS - Desire Me XS Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress XS, Flirt XS, Vibe XS, Tease XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion for Women XS, Connection XS, Madame XS.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 11:41 PM by pherogal.)
10-04-2012 11:33 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1035
Thanks received:
2014 thanks in 1007 posts

10-05-2012 8:38 AM

I get a lot of attention with PP from women. That could be a factor.
10-05-2012 8:38 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1499 thanks in 634 posts

10-05-2012 8:49 AM

I get a lot of attention from women with PP too...

My Best,
Shelly B
10-05-2012 8:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review AlternativeGirl 19 600 11-10-2012 10:57 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Mojo for men testing halo0073 28 1,180 11-10-2012 3:36 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40