Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing
09-16-2012 6:31 AM

Hi Mark!

Actually she got two toes on each foot and nicked the bottom of my left foot! Eek
The killing part was that I kept telling her she was being too rough and she ignored me and pretended like she didn't speak English. But after she overheard me talking to my friend about the color and heard me say that she had to put three coats on - she then turned to us and said, "I only had to put on two coats!" Eek

The compliments were nice, but for some reason the men were soo standoffish. I am going to try more and report back soon.

(09-15-2012 11:07 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Tell me he only got a toe or two. Eek

But 2 great compliments from 2 different people on one shopping trip, not bad!

Thanks for reporting Akelah! You know I think maybe that is a self effect. I noticed that too during a meeting - I guess in hindsight. That you kind of have reduced inhibitions around what people may say/think/feel about you.

(09-15-2012 8:32 PM)Akelah Wrote:  First day of testing:

Applied 3 sample sprays before work and covered in my Lancome Miracle perfume. My female coworker said she loved the perfume I was wearing. LOL. Great. I'm sure I smelled like a man... Slight improvement in mood, noticed some looks from random people. The scent faded very quickly, maybe 3 hours. No more effects.

After I left work (9h after first app) I added 4 sample sprays in the car, and met my friends at a bar. Again noticed my mood improved. Felt more awake, and somewhat... independent. As I didn't mind what other people thought of me... IDK... in the bar I noticed again more looks from ppl in other tables, and of course I wasn't wearing makeup or fancy dress because I just came from work... more testing will follow.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
Pheremones.com: Max Attract Silk
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 6:35 AM by Honeycake.)
09-16-2012 6:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

09-16-2012 11:50 AM

2.5 sprays of Mojo Pro for women to neck, rubbed into wrists.
Covered with Victoria's Secret Love Spell w/cops added

Applied at 9:30am. It does smell pretty masculine, that's why I decided to add a cover scent. So far no noticeable self effects. Will report back later today after full testing...

*Update*

Felt pretty good all morning. Didn't notice a huge mood boost, but a good overall feeling. Felt fairly calm and relaxed. Didn't notice any effects on others. My date came to pick me up and he was his usual sweet, attentive self. Didn't seem any different. People in general were polite, friendly and respectful. Nothing special.

I was afraid to reapply later in the day because of the strong scent, I wouldn't have any dry down time, even with a cover scent it's still strong. Will give this another try some other time.

My Arsenal

Androtics Direct - Instant Shine, Instant Sexiness B, Instant Sexiness A, MX397, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102
Alpha Dreams - Charme, Glace slow burn, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Liquid Alchemy Labs -She Wolf
Love Potion - Perfect Match, LAM, Empathy & Harmony, Heart & Soul, BAM, Sexology, Stone Cougar, Cougar Potion, Popularity Potion, Elevation Potion, Treasured Hearts, Goddess of the Blue Moon (with La Femme Mystere)
Love Scent - Scent of Eros for Women, EoW
Pheromone XS - Desire Me XS Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress XS, Flirt XS, Vibe XS, Tease XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion for Women XS, Connection XS, Madame XS.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 9:31 PM by pherogal.)
09-16-2012 11:50 AM
Thanks given by Lexy
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-17-2012 5:01 PM

Cool report. I am thinking that this is definitely not a sexual or flirty mone as far as my testing has gone.

(09-16-2012 11:50 AM)pherogal Wrote:  2.5 sprays of Mojo Pro for women to neck, rubbed into wrists.
Covered with Victoria's Secret Love Spell w/cops added

Applied at 9:30am. It does smell pretty masculine, that's why I decided to add a cover scent. So far no noticeable self effects. Will report back later today after full testing...

*Update*

Felt pretty good all morning. Didn't notice a huge mood boost, but a good overall feeling. Felt fairly calm and relaxed. Didn't notice any effects on others. My date came to pick me up and he was his usual sweet, attentive self. Didn't seem any different. People in general were polite, friendly and respectful. Nothing special.

I was afraid to reapply later in the day because of the strong scent, I wouldn't have any dry down time, even with a cover scent it's still strong. Will give this another try some other time.

09-17-2012 5:01 PM

Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-17-2012 5:34 PM

Mon 9/17/12

Started today at 8am. Business setting. I applied 6 sprays. One on each side of the neck, one on throat, one on chest, and one on each wrist. At first I wondered if I had OD'ed. Men ignored me totally- no obvious hits. Again women were friendlier. During one meeting I was told I was the boss and that he worked for me - which was not entirely true, but I was deferred to a lot. Lots of meaningful eye contact and deliberate speech trying to gauge my facial expressions. So I am thinking this is a dominant/alpha phero. I reapplied three sprays at noon when I went to run errands and people would allow me to get ahead in line or were concerned that I was there first. I am hoping that I didn't get the guy spray by accident. whistle But if I ever need to close a multi million dollar deal then I know what to wear. Smoke

09-17-2012 5:34 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, shadowknight, pherogal
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

09-18-2012 1:54 PM

Hmm, very interesting. I think you may be right in that this more of a dominant/alpha phero. I may try this in an office setting, now that work has quieted down I don't need to worry about disrupting workflow with an unknown pheromone.

Thanks for the report!

(09-17-2012 5:34 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Mon 9/17/12

Started today at 8am. Business setting. I applied 6 sprays. One on each side of the neck, one on throat, one on chest, and one on each wrist. At first I wondered if I had OD'ed. Men ignored me totally- no obvious hits. Again women were friendlier. During one meeting I was told I was the boss and that he worked for me - which was not entirely true, but I was deferred to a lot. Lots of meaningful eye contact and deliberate speech trying to gauge my facial expressions. So I am thinking this is a dominant/alpha phero. I reapplied three sprays at noon when I went to run errands and people would allow me to get ahead in line or were concerned that I was there first. I am hoping that I didn't get the guy spray by accident. whistle But if I ever need to close a multi million dollar deal then I know what to wear. Smoke

My Arsenal

Androtics Direct - Instant Shine, Instant Sexiness B, Instant Sexiness A, MX397, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102
Alpha Dreams - Charme, Glace slow burn, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Liquid Alchemy Labs -She Wolf
Love Potion - Perfect Match, LAM, Empathy & Harmony, Heart & Soul, BAM, Sexology, Stone Cougar, Cougar Potion, Popularity Potion, Elevation Potion, Treasured Hearts, Goddess of the Blue Moon (with La Femme Mystere)
Love Scent - Scent of Eros for Women, EoW
Pheromone XS - Desire Me XS Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress XS, Flirt XS, Vibe XS, Tease XS, Bliss XS, Cohesion for Women XS, Connection XS, Madame XS.
09-18-2012 1:54 PM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 188 posts

09-19-2012 12:09 PM

I wore 5 sprays of the Sample Mojo Pro For Women today, along with Desire Me (yes, I'm addicted to cops). Covered Mojo with Miracle, the mixture seems less Masculine.

Self effects: I noticed again how it improved my mood. Althought it was 6AM and I was wishing I could just stay in bed, when I got out the house I felt confident and at ease. I can compare this confidence to the way Alpha Donna and Instant Sexiness A make me feel. 5 sprays instead of 3 or 4 make a good diference!

Effects on others: women were notably more nice and talkative. One women in the Bus stop just introduced herself to me and started talking about her. She was very nice Lol it was interesting! Boys at work were easy-laughing and flirty. I noticed they tried to approach me physically (friendly-like). Female coworker also did this, its very interesting how this blend seems to attract both genders!!

I find it interesting the similarities and differences of my findings compared to Honeycake and the other gals. I do feel confident with this blend, but not exactly dominant. Of course each person is different and mones affect ppl differently. My sample is halfway now.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-19-2012 12:09 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-21-2012 12:55 PM

Hi Akelah!

Cool report. I noticed how it has relaxing effects on both genders too. As well as ages. For me it also makes people more helpful as well.

Report from 9/20/12

Yesterday my mom had a hemmorage in her eye and had to go to the doc. I had about 6 sprays of Mojo on- 4 on the neck and 1 on each wrist. People were very helpful and almost deferential. I will say that I had my first blatant hit from a man. Most men ignored me, but the retina surgeon was very interested. I was sitting about five feet away from him while he was examining my mom. He wanted to know about me, where I was from, what I did for a living. Told me that I had a very logical mind and that I had to be brilliant. He came and sat next to me and hand drew an illustration of the emergency surgery that they wanted to do to drain the hemmorage in her eye. He took a lot of time - talking mostly to me - and then he hugged both my mom and myself when we left his office. The crazy thing was that I had a sirloin burger with lots of onions before rushing my mom to the ER and I had no mint/gum. I could smell the onions just radiating from my mouth, tongue, and gums - and I am sure he could too! Blum So there is proof mones can work! Smile

9/21/12
Started at 5am. Its 12 now and I can still smell a faint amount. Wore 4 sprays of Mojo when I took my mom to ambulatory surgery. Everyone was fine and normal. Women again were helpful and chatty. I was called "lady" and "mam" a lot. I got three hits from men. All were surgeons! The other men (orderlies, nurses, etc) acted as if I was dead. First it was my mom's surgeon from yesterday. He came in and stood beside me at her bedside immediately before her surgery and he started out by talking to me instead of her. He was calling me by the name of the state where I attended undergrad. He had this grin on his face and remembered everything I told him about myself from yesterday. Then the surgeon who was going to assist him came in. We were about six feet apart and he had the same goofy grin on his face and nearly talked my ear off wanting to know all about me. The third hit was another surgeon who was checking on a patient in the recovery room. He walked right into me, grabbed me to steady me, apologized, and then the small talk began.

My mother totally noticed! She asked me if I was wearing "that special perfume". So just based on this if you want the alpha dude with the money - then this is your spray! Maybe I need to fly to NY and start hanging out with hedge fund managers or something. LOL

09-21-2012 12:55 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, AlternativeGirl

Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-23-2012 6:17 PM

Sat 9/22/12

I had to take my mother for a follow up appointment. It was at 7:00AM. I wore 4 sprays: 2 on each side of the neck and one on each side of the wrist. In the waiting room nothing spectacular happened nor in the examining room. When her doctor saw her - he was different towards me. He was friendly, but not like the other days. As we left I walked by this guy in the waiting room and I caught him turning around to look at me as I was leaving - so that may have been a hit.

Then later that morning around 9...my cat is having issues with being regular so I had to go to a pet store to buy her something to help her along. I bought maybe $25.00 worth of stuff. The salesman was very chatty and I ended up telling him about how picky my cat was and he gave me a free bag of very expensive/organic/raw cat food that costs about $20.00! I was like um wow!

Immediately after that I stopped at a gas station and one of the female clerks was all smiles and told me how pretty I looked that day.

I did not reapply, but around 4 in the after noon I went to a store to pick up some items. When I walked in there was a clerk at the counter nearest to the door and she was staring at me - amazingly hard- probably 6-9 feet away. It was kind of like a head jerk kind of thing. And we exchanged hellos, but it was king of unnerving as she kept staring and knew that I was looking at her staring - and wouldn't stop staring. Then I was going up and down the aisles. And on one aisle a woman shopper did the head jerk thing thing, stopped dead in her tracks, and started staring at me and continued to stare at me even though I was looking at her staring at me. I said hello to make her say something as that is really creepy when people do that to me. She spoke back and ended up in front of me in line and kept staring at me and even turned around a couple of times to stare at me.

I kind of don't know whats going through their minds. I really wish I could figure this out.

09-23-2012 6:17 PM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3028
Thanks received:
273 thanks in 172 posts

09-24-2012 12:03 AM

(09-23-2012 6:17 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Sat 9/22/12

I kind of don't know whats going through their minds. I really wish I could figure this out.

Maybe they felt they knew you from somewhere and they were trying to figure out from where

I tell you this because this has happened to me other times when wearing other products, people would look at me and then ask me how i've been like if they know me, or tell me they have seen me before somewhere i have never went and its the first time i have seen them in my life

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
09-24-2012 12:03 AM
Honeycake
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

09-24-2012 5:35 PM

Hi Shadowknight!

I hope that is the case. They never say anything to me though.. LOL

(09-24-2012 12:03 AM)shadowknight Wrote:  Maybe they felt they knew you from somewhere and they were trying to figure out from where

I tell you this because this has happened to me other times when wearing other products, people would look at me and then ask me how i've been like if they know me, or tell me they have seen me before somewhere i have never went and its the first time i have seen them in my life

09-24-2012 5:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review AlternativeGirl 19 594 11-10-2012 10:57 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Mojo for men testing halo0073 28 1,172 11-10-2012 3:36 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40