Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

RE: Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review
02-02-2013 1:35 PM

copied from my journal some time in December

I wore MoJoPro to the office and it is crazy the way my coworkers seem to not just gush over me but also seemed to be desperate for my approval. oh and apparently I'm fabulous
copied from my journal...

Thursday January 31st I wore the smallest little amount of MojoPro. It was from the bottom of the first bottle. I notice that a small tiny little bit always ends up in the cap, so I tapped that little sprinkle on to the back of my hand. Then I spritzed a super small amount there and rubbed the backs of my hands together. I was at work, and people seemed glum before I applied. After I applied people were much perkier and then we were laughing and being ridiculous and then other people would come check on us to see what we were laughing about and they'd get all silly. Oh we were having fun, and the girls were crediting the good vubes to me. they were telling me what an impact I make and how I make their lives better and how I am the best. I was thanked a million times for everything i was doing to help out around the office. I was busting my sweet lil ass, but it is still nice to be appreciated and thanked like that.

the whole vibe where people craved my approval was still there, but it wasn't as intense as the last time I wore this stuff to the office. Once again, less is more with the MJP. I'm super glad I have another lil bottle of this stuff in my underwear drawer. The first one still has a bit in it, but I'm glad I'm not stressed about running out of it. And when I do get low, I can just wait for love scent to run one of their frequent discount promos and get this stuff for so cheap. pretty sweet

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 1:36 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
02-02-2013 1:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by F/2.8, Dolphindolls2

Dolphindolls2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 14 posts

02-03-2013 7:20 PM

Do you feel this one gives you better social skills, I'm trying to decide if I need it...thanks
02-03-2013 7:20 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

02-04-2013 12:54 AM

I do feel more confident when I wear it. It does seem to impact my posture and my body movement. I seem to stand taller and move with greater fluidity. This impacts my social interactions. Also MJP seems to create a very fun, lighthearted air. People around me will be more inclined to be fun and friendly. And they seem to want my approval and crave my attention.

But I can not say this one improves my social skills. Not really. There are blends that do, for sure. I do not find that to be the case with this one. I still have great social interactions while I am wearing it, and it definitely does not hinder my social skills. If I would already be in a mood to socialize (like I got a good nights sleep, I am feeling great, I am in a great mood and hanging out with my friends in a fun environment...) and then I spray it on, then all the extra attention and fluidity and sparkle and smoothness is going to really lend itself to this vibe. However, I wore it once to a class where I am scared a little bit of the professor, and I was tired and stuff and when the professor started joking with me, I was no more dazzling or witty or clever than I normally would be in such situations. It does not intensify my social skills one bit. This is just one anecdote, but it illustrates what I'm trying to say. Also, if you are an introvert... I don't know if this would go off as well. I personally love MJP, but I've always been a bit of an extrovert who likes attention and can steer a situation nicely.

Things that I have found self-effects that include enhanced social skills include but are not limited to Glace by Alpha Dream (very chatty stuff), Cougar by Love Potion (very sexy, goddess confidence vibe), TrueLove by TP (not recommending or endorsing it however.... research meo est if you are considering it)..... I'm sure there are plenty of good ones out there.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
02-04-2013 12:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb A noob's review of Mojo Pro Topanga 5 1,183 10-05-2012 10:13 AM
Last Post: Topanga
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 1,508 10-05-2012 9:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B