Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A noob's review of Mojo Pro
Topanga
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 3 posts

Lightbulb A noob's review of Mojo Pro
10-03-2012 8:42 PM

I recently decided to dive into pheromones because of an article I read coupled with issues I've been having at work and home. My job situation has changed, I am a bartender and my boss recently transfered me to a different shift where I have been met with some hostility as an "intruder". This has excellerated to the point that it was beginning to effect my income, which just isn't going to work for me. I work in a high-stress, high- drama business and have been unfortunately allowing the stress to carry over into my home by bringing home nothing but complaints and stories about how much work sucks. I was tired of my treatment at work, and tired of having nothing productive to discuss at home so I thought I'd try a social mone to prompt friendly conversation in both places.

As I said, I'm new to the game, so I asked a more experienced friend for help. She had Mojo Pro shipped to me- and although the bottle said "Attract men" and this was not what I was intending with a pheromone, I have no complaints with the thought of my man wanting me even more =) I tried it on, spraying it like a perfume, a shot on each wrist, one on my neck and one on my chest- and started my day. I figured it needed time to soak in, so I ran errands. I was greeted with aggression, rudeness and a general stand-offish nature by everyone I encountered.

I thought what the hell?! Angry Aren't people supposed to be mooning over me?! By the time I got home, I was confused and discouraged and my man wanted NOTHING to do with me. Every night we have tea and sit together and talk for an hour or so before bed, not this time. He said he wanted to go straight to sleep! Huh?! In bed, he was a bit short with me, stayed clear on the other side of the bed and even picked on me about my height (This is a touchy subject for me, I'm very, very short) I was shocked! He has NEVER tried to get a laugh at my expense and I wasn't about to start putting up with it now. I let him know his comments hurt my feelings, and he became playfully aggressive- he even BIT ME! I immediately got up and threw Mojo Pro the hell away. I wanted my sweet loving man back!

The next morning, I dug it out. Maybe I did it wrong. I emailed Love Scent about my problem, and received a response with a suggestion to check out this website and try to find advice from other users. I realized I WAS using it incorrectly- I was spraying way too much on and possibly triggering other's aggressive behavior with an "overdose" of the product. So I waited a few days and tried again. This time, I sprayed it once on the back of a hand and rubbed the excess onto the back of the other hand, then lifted up my hair and sprayed the back of my neck.

WAY different results! My coworkers have been cheery and conversational, almost apologetic in their behavior towards me, and my man ravaged me like a wild beast every night this week drool I consider myself to be a confident woman- but this was a major boost in my self esteem! I emailed Love Scent back with the message that they have a customer for life =D
10-03-2012 8:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, thundr, mark-in-dallas, fluffygirl12, ZB pmones, seeusmile, halo0073, fishcake

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
A noob's review of Mojo Pro - Topanga - 10-03-2012 8:42 PM
RE: A noob's review of Mojo Pro - Kupo1212 - 10-03-2012, 8:49 PM
RE: A noob's review of Mojo Pro - Topanga - 10-03-2012, 8:52 PM
RE: A noob's review of Mojo Pro - Pagodeiro - 10-04-2012, 3:47 AM
RE: A noob's review of Mojo Pro - Topanga - 10-05-2012, 8:13 AM
RE: A noob's review of Mojo Pro - seeusmile - 10-04-2012, 8:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mojo for Women Review fuzzcat 0 168 01-28-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: fuzzcat
Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review AlternativeGirl 23 3,582 07-13-2013 6:00 AM
Last Post: evitala