Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
M3X is demanding some reviews!
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

M3X is demanding some reviews!
09-05-2015 2:08 PM

Good day,

I did put an order into Apex for a refresher of Titan; wanted to try some CV4 and did order some Core to try again.

Got Apex 1 mil version of their Androstadienone a style tester and 10 mils of M3X. Thank you Apex!

Titan I had said enough on in one thread. Not field tested CV4 or Style as of yet.

But I have been using MX3 all week. Not solo but only had time to add it to my work mix. You know what that is. At 3 sprays.

MX3, came without a scent.

So here goes

First off I can smell some none, and can feel the socials.

It adds a lot of strength to my A314 based work mix, adds more power, more, how can I say... I'm the boss! But in a good way, it amps A314(probably some synergystics there) but has it's own power to sway people and smack them, yet they smile at you . Please spend time with me even if you have to hurt me!

Very interesting mix indeed. And sexual as women in the office are more turned on than usual.

The stand out properties I have found (keep in mind not tested solo yet)

Make me more bossy.

Two hours into the mone I may want to wring someone's neck! A little aggression I'm experiencing early on in the day. Normally I get those feelings after 3 pm as any socials have worn off or have been converted to none. My social add to my work oil mix these days is SXD9 since it lasts and not an alcohol spray. Sprays are short term. I should add that MX3 had replaced the SXD9 add to my work oils for testing.

I was in a meeting with VP's(5) and managers. 10 people in together and normally I participate and am respected , get my ideas across and that's how meetings should go. But this time I took over the meeting assertively , even telling my manager to stop repeating himself (if I'm fired Tuesday you owe me a beer Thunder).
Meeting went very well and the engineer who called it, I was directing him in his presentation, was fine. Cracked a joke how my mother never reveals her recipes to me because she wants me to come home more often; everyone laughed. Except my manager, he looked befuddled and was sitting next to me.

Walked into a peers office to ask for something and biggest smile I have ever seen from him. MX3 make men succumb to your will.

Over all I give it a better rating than I do Titan.

Upon ending, I know I never tested solo, yet, but I know my work mix and know the adds that M3X produced.

I really need to test this baby solo to see what it's about.

In conclusion, it's a wife beater/ man beater mone but they still love you.

Solo tests are required as well as more exposure to women to see if it really makes women as submissive as I think it does. Men and women do what you want yet remain happy! I'll use it at work again next week in the same way.

No solo tests that I can do for Sept actually.

It's, perhaps , called MX3 because Thunder has not found an appropriate name, let's name it like a biological warfare virus?

Really, this is one you have to try. I demand you!

So fun I have put the other Apex products aside for now.

Best,

FD
09-05-2015 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
09-06-2015 5:36 PM

Wonderful! Been gathering my notes from all the hits with this and was going to write my report as well!

Will report this week but thoroughly impressed!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-06-2015 5:36 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-06-2015 6:13 PM

I am throwing on 3X to wear tonight. Haven't worn it in a while. Going to an 80's night at a bar and it will be packed tonight due to the Holiday tomorrow.

Fishdude - Style is a pure winner. Have fun with that one too.
09-06-2015 6:13 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-06-2015 7:31 PM

(09-05-2015 2:08 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  But I have been using MX3 all week. Not solo but only had time to add it to my work mix. You know what that is. At 3 sprays.

Upon ending, I know I never tested solo, yet, but I know my work mix and know the adds that M3X produced.

I really need to test this baby solo to see what it's about.

Why do I always have to be the bad guy?

Fishdude you are a well respected veteran so you should know better than to try and review a product that you have not tried.

Not to get in a debate or anything but how can you review Turn Up The Heat by mixing it with Certo or glean the truth about Overdose by mixing it with Wolf.

What you were wearing was A314MX3. They were no longer separate entities when you mixed them together. The ratios of Alpha to Beta Nols changed. The ratios of pheromone molecules changed in both. They are mixed and are no longer separate entities.

It's like you are wearing a purple (blue+red) shirt and you are saying that the blue in the shirt is nice.

I dunno maybe I take testing more seriously than others.

(09-05-2015 2:08 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Really, this is one you have to try. I demand you!

M3X isn't even for public sale. You recommend it because it goes well with A314? Almost everything goes well with A314.

Don't worry Fishdude it's just me. I would like to see some really serious solid reporting and advancement in the pheromone community.

I have tried M3X and happen to like it.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 8:58 PM by Paradox.)
09-06-2015 7:31 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

09-07-2015 9:23 AM

Not a problem!

I just like it!
09-07-2015 9:23 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2015 9:50 AM

I wore 3 sprays last night. Went to an 80s night and it was packed. Had a great time. One girl approached me and asked me my name. I think it is the same girl from about 8 months ago when I was here. Her and her friends were dancing close to me and full of smiles.

One of my friends was extra talkative and seemed like he was trying to impress me. Out of the ordinary.

No lay report, no hookup. I feel this is a good product. I really didn't take charge and hit on anybody. I definitely noticed there were certain women that were hovering for a while, clearly looking for attention. I personally am not giving these products a chance to truly shine (removing panties) as I am flat out annoyed by the whole pickup game.

I think 3X must have a long life because one of the sprays was in the crook of the inside of my right elbow and I am still smelling it loud and clear, not faintly at all.

I just don't have the tolerance for any BS, therefore I take no action. 3X will get a good run from me at some point. I think it can deliver if I get off my ass. sigh
09-07-2015 9:50 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

09-07-2015 10:31 AM

Thanks FD! I have this is my cart at Apex... maybe next couple of weeks.
09-07-2015 10:31 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-07-2015 2:03 PM

(09-07-2015 9:23 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Not a problem!

I just like it!

Haha! How do yo know you like it? You haven't tried it yet.

(09-07-2015 9:50 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I wore 3 sprays last night.

3 sprays was too much for me. Are you sweet spot testing first?

(09-07-2015 9:50 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  No lay report, no hookup. I feel this is a good product. I really didn't take charge and hit on anybody. I definitely noticed there were certain women that were hovering for a while, clearly looking for attention. I personally am not giving these products a chance to truly shine (removing panties) as I am flat out annoyed by the whole pickup game.

Been there, done that. people don't understand the mindset of guys with game. Women, women and more women. But to what end? Ha!

(09-07-2015 9:50 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I think 3X must have a long life because one of the sprays was in the crook of the inside of my right elbow and I am still smelling it loud and clear, not faintly at all.

Dude really? The inside of your right elbow?

[Image: man-perfume-spots.png]
09-07-2015 2:03 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-07-2015 7:30 PM

M3X is similar to 3X which i have reviewed.

Paradox a lot of blood flows in that elbow crook region which means heat for dissipation.
You will also find lots of old timers like Terry using that app point.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-07-2015 7:30 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-08-2015 4:32 AM

(09-07-2015 7:30 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Paradox a lot of blood flows in that elbow crook region which means heat for dissipation.
You will also find lots of old timers like Terry using that app point.

Just messing with HappyGoSkillfully. Spray where you want.
09-08-2015 4:32 AM

Share This Thread