Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
M3X is demanding some reviews!
NikkiReloaded
Mmmmooooooaaarrrrr

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1094
Thanks received:
938 thanks in 447 posts

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
11-09-2015 6:24 PM

(11-09-2015 12:35 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Been testing M3X the past few days. Was looking very much forward to given it a run, but unfortunately it has rather negative self-effects on myself, which completely defeat any positive effects it could have on others. Been wearing it 3 times so far, and each time it made me feel rather self-conscious (I actually had to force myself to keep eye contact with people - something I usually don't have trouble with). Also I feel numbed and dumbed down, including me not being able to think of something to say in quite a few situations - just completely foggy brain.

I've worn it to the office today, had a lunch break with a female colleague about 3 hours after application, and also could not see much of an effect on her. Admittedly this could have to do with me not exactly being at the top of my game with this stuff on.

Sooo... all in all... even if this would have positive effects on the girls, I would not be able to make it work. Even the best phero product needs a bit of game, and mine is dead when wearing this.

Btw, been wearing 2 sprays. Tried to counter the negative effects with a spray of CV4 today, but this did not help much.

Well... things don't work for everyone.

Can't speak much to those self-effects but of course it could be affecting you negatively. It is E.none heavy and perhaps even the minimal dosage is too much, given your particular makeup. The self-effects were always subtle but whenever I combo'd it with other products, it always muted the extroverted or 'loud' qualities of the other pheromone mix.

M3X truly is a subtle mix...in my opinion, it is for closing. That is its purpose. It needs decent exposure time in an environment conducive to escalation, IME. Most of the time, I was in close proximity to targets and drinking was involved. I'm of the mindset that work is a terrible environment for M3X.

I will say this...I also believe it is a no game required product. If you can hold a conversation with a woman, and have basic flirting skills, that's enough. Another thing I will say is that you really need to expose the mix to quite a few targets. Pheromones don't magically make ANY woman like you..game won't even make ANY woman magically like you. After using mones for a few years, I've learned to not be discouraged or think a mix is ineffective because it didn't seem to work on a few women (sniper game).

I would try 1 spray and 2 spray doses but only in highly social situations where hooking up would be 'natural' aka house parties, concerts (more initiative required), etc. I've never noticed any blatant hits from M3X but after 20+ min of exposure, things start to take an interesting turn...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
11-09-2015 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Nicksw, maxx55
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1820
Thanks received:
1565 thanks in 802 posts

11-10-2015 1:33 AM

(11-09-2015 12:35 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Been testing M3X the past few days. Was looking very much forward to given it a run, but unfortunately it has rather negative self-effects on myself, which completely defeat any positive effects it could have on others. Been wearing it 3 times so far, and each time it made me feel rather self-conscious (I actually had to force myself to keep eye contact with people - something I usually don't have trouble with). Also I feel numbed and dumbed down, including me not being able to think of something to say in quite a few situations - just completely foggy brain.

I've worn it to the office today, had a lunch break with a female colleague about 3 hours after application, and also could not see much of an effect on her. Admittedly this could have to do with me not exactly being at the top of my game with this stuff on.

Sooo... all in all... even if this would have positive effects on the girls, I would not be able to make it work. Even the best phero product needs a bit of game, and mine is dead when wearing this.

Btw, been wearing 2 sprays. Tried to counter the negative effects with a spray of CV4 today, but this did not help much.

Well... things don't work for everyone.

Have you tried dialing it down to 1 spray? For most Apex products, 1 spray is enough for me. Over that, I would sometimes get negative self effects like eyesting, dizziness, brain fog or short temper. For Imprint, I just use half of a spray. When I combo, I also use 1 spray each.

I haven't received my M3X and CV4 yet as they're still in the mail, but I feel that it would not be any different in terms of the sweet spot for me. I'll confirm once I have tried them.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-10-2015 1:33 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 108 posts

11-10-2015 2:54 AM

(11-09-2015 6:24 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I will say this...I also believe it is a no game required product. If you can hold a conversation with a woman, and have basic flirting skills, that's enough.

That's a bit strong. While I still testing M3X, and it has its merits it's definitely not a "no game" product. It helps, but as many users have said, it won't do the work for you. In my preliminary view it's game-assist in a bottle, not game in a bottle.
11-10-2015 2:54 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1854
Thanks received:
1942 thanks in 1053 posts

11-10-2015 3:07 AM

(11-10-2015 2:54 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  That's a bit strong. While I still testing M3X, and it has its merits it's definitely not a "no game" product. It helps, but as many users have said, it won't do the work for you. In my preliminary view it's game-assist in a bottle, not game in a bottle.

Ancillian

I agree with you here... I don't believe there's any product out there that is game in a bottle... That is an over the top comment.

Even if results come fairly easily one still has to know how to pick up women, how to text and phone them to get them out on a date, where to take a woman (dating) , how to converse and flirt with them (good conversation) , have logistics in place for sex (hotels, your place, her place) etc

Pheromones will only magnify ones game. NikkiReloaded has his thread in the mens forum on "Must read books" -- I feel he has already worked on his game in other ways aside from pheromones.

So I think once again m3x is getting really great reviews because people here who are using it and scoring already have great game in place . Perhaps they've had great game for years and that's why they've overlooked the fact Sarcastic

At most it "game assist". No pheromones are the magic Gilroy.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
11-10-2015 3:07 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1854
Thanks received:
1942 thanks in 1053 posts

11-10-2015 3:14 AM

(11-10-2015 1:33 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Have you tried dialing it down to 1 spray? For most Apex products, 1 spray is enough for me. Over that, I would sometimes get negative self effects like eyesting, dizziness, brain fog or short temper. For Imprint, I just use half of a spray. When I combo, I also use 1 spray each.

I haven't received my M3X and CV4 yet as they're still in the mail, but I feel that it would not be any different in terms of the sweet spot for me. I'll confirm once I have tried them.

Mars82

You couldn't be more right.. All Apex products work best for me at 1 spray.. or half dosage recommended.. They are VERY strong and concentrated with mones. I am just hoping that full results can be seen at lower doses.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
11-10-2015 3:14 AM
Thanks given by Mars82
NikkiReloaded
Mmmmooooooaaarrrrr

Rep Post

Thanks received:
938 thanks in 447 posts

11-10-2015 7:12 AM

(11-10-2015 2:54 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  That's a bit strong. While I still testing M3X, and it has its merits it's definitely not a "no game" product. It helps, but as many users have said, it won't do the work for you. In my preliminary view it's game-assist in a bottle, not game in a bottle.

You're focusing too much on "no game"...read my clarification afterwards, that I wrote right after I said that. "No game" doesn't mean "no work" or "no initiative." Semantics, gentlemen. Reading is fundamental guys. And dsouza needs to grow up...aren't you like 45 dude? You love to chime in whenever someone seems to disagree with anything I say but if you have nothing better to do, please continue. I'm not going to address you anymore, just wanted to give you the recognition you've been desperately starving.

Now, out of all pheromone products I have used, with M3X I have done the least amount of work compared to the result. That's the truth. I don't get results like V-nice does, but pheromones can definitely work differently for different people. Especially Thundr's mixes, which seem to tailor themselves to the user almost. I haven't had to be "aggressive" while wearing M3X...just start up a conversation, smile, flirt a little, oh wait...I already said that. Hi

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 7:13 AM by NikkiReloaded.)
11-10-2015 7:12 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, spoonki, SuperJoy, Ekscentra, Chaotic
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
1409 thanks in 507 posts

11-10-2015 7:17 AM

(11-09-2015 6:24 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Can't speak much to those self-effects but of course it could be affecting you negatively. It is E.none heavy and perhaps even the minimal dosage is too much, given your particular makeup. The self-effects were always subtle but whenever I combo'd it with other products, it always muted the extroverted or 'loud' qualities of the other pheromone mix.

M3X truly is a subtle mix...in my opinion, it is for closing. That is its purpose. It needs decent exposure time in an environment conducive to escalation, IME. Most of the time, I was in close proximity to targets and drinking was involved. I'm of the mindset that work is a terrible environment for M3X.

I will say this...I also believe it is a no game required product. If you can hold a conversation with a woman, and have basic flirting skills, that's enough. Another thing I will say is that you really need to expose the mix to quite a few targets. Pheromones don't magically make ANY woman like you..game won't even make ANY woman magically like you. After using mones for a few years, I've learned to not be discouraged or think a mix is ineffective because it didn't seem to work on a few women (sniper game).

I would try 1 spray and 2 spray doses but only in highly social situations where hooking up would be 'natural' aka house parties, concerts (more initiative required), etc. I've never noticed any blatant hits from M3X but after 20+ min of exposure, things start to take an interesting turn...

I'd thought about doing a thorough review of M3X but everyone is seeing exactly what I am seeing with this mix. This is probably the most accurate description that I've seen of M3X thus far.

This looks exactly like what I would have written about M3X.

Rep + for your testing & reporting skill.
11-10-2015 7:17 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, V-nice

NikkiReloaded
Mmmmooooooaaarrrrr

Rep Post

Thanks received:
938 thanks in 447 posts

11-10-2015 7:27 AM

(11-10-2015 7:17 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I'd thought about doing a thorough review of M3X but everyone is seeing exactly what I am seeing with this mix. This is probably the most accurate description that I've seen of M3X thus far.

This looks exactly like what I would have written about M3X.

Rep + for your testing & reporting skill.

Thanks! But I would appreciate your review as well. I'm sure other members would too. Some people don't actually read what I write for some reason. This forum has a lot of value if people can be critical and follow some sort of base testing method. In any scientific community, you would expect your colleagues and superiors to thoroughly challenge your reports and such. I wish people could take constructive criticism here without getting their panties in a bunch but this is the internet.

Looking forward to your review...you mentioning M3X in some thread months back was the reason I decided to look into it.

11-10-2015 7:27 AM
Thanks given by Paradox
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 108 posts

11-10-2015 7:04 PM

(11-10-2015 7:12 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  You're focusing too much on "no game"...read my clarification afterwards, that I wrote right after I said that. "No game" doesn't mean "no work" or "no initiative."

Well I agree that even when wearing M3X it's still neccessary to take the initiative and do work.

Where we may differ is the extent to how much skill is neccessary and our standards on what constitutes regular conversation and basic flirting. However, nothing I've seen so far indicates I'd ever be able to get laid with a new woman (if that were my goal) with "no game" whilst wearing it accorrding to my own definition of game. I'd still need to dip into my bag of tricks - consciously DHVing, deploying cocky/funny and using some kind of kino escalation ladder.

I've only done about 7 days of wear with it so far, and during that time I've received approach invitations in a range of settings, but not been opened. Also, girls I started talking to on nights out opened more easily than usual, and were generally friendlier and stickier than usual, but none of this was even close to bulletproof. Flubs still got me blown out of sets. Some girls didn't hook at all. And the girls that did hook remained interested, but did not try to escalate the interaction themselves.

I didn't push things myself because I'm in a relationship and will be staying faithful; however, the sense I got was that, if I was playing the game, I would be playing it one a difficulty setting one level easier than usual. Not god mode, not even automatically easy mode, just a notch easier than usual.

I'll do a fuller review after more testing. I'd also be very interested in reading a review on this by Paradox.
11-10-2015 7:04 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1887
Thanks received:
1962 thanks in 1186 posts

11-10-2015 7:26 PM

I third this. I value Paradox's opinion and would like to hear what he has to say on M3X, whether or not it's already been covered on this thread.
11-10-2015 7:26 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, Paradox

Share This Thread