Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
M3X is demanding some reviews!
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
644 thanks in 286 posts

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
09-08-2015 8:31 AM

(09-07-2015 6:30 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  M3X is similar to 3X which i have reviewed.

Paradox a lot of blood flows in that elbow crook region which means heat for dissipation.
You will also find lots of old timers like Terry using that app point.

M3x IS 3x. Thundr responded to me himself and said it is one in the same.
09-08-2015 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1854
Thanks received:
1940 thanks in 1053 posts

09-23-2015 8:05 PM

(09-07-2015 8:50 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  No lay report, no hookup. I feel this is a good product. I really didn't take charge and hit on anybody. I definitely noticed there were certain women that were hovering for a while, clearly looking for attention. I personally am not giving these products a chance to truly shine (removing panties) as I am flat out annoyed by the whole pickup game.

I just don't have the tolerance for any BS, therefore I take no action. 3X will get a good run from me at some point. I think it can deliver if I get off my ass. sigh

Did I read that right?

I don't quite get you..Why are you annoyed by the pickup game when your the PUA? You control the situation. Do you think m3x is having any impact in you getting annoyed and sitting on your ass as you describe it? Or is it just your situation right now in life?

dsouza
09-23-2015 8:05 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
644 thanks in 286 posts

09-23-2015 9:08 PM

I've never claimed to be a PUA. The closest I got to that was immediately following my divorce. I was as close to hating women as I could get without actually hating them. I really didn't give a FUCK what they said or thought and my actions showed it.

With that attitude I bedded a ton of women.

I don't hate women, I enjoy their company. Just not too much of it haha! What I hate is the whole pickup game blah blah blah. If you don't say the right thing at the right time, and if you skip a vital step blah blah. Fuck all of that! It's annoying. That's what I am saying. Sometimes you can look at a chick and say that's gonna be to much fucking work. I have been wrong about that many times before though.

I really don't know if the Pheromones are adding to my 'sitting on my ass' or not. I actually doubt it.

What I need to do is recapture that angst and really not care what the fuck any chick thinks. You'd think that is the wrong way to go about it. But when I was a little more, let's go with savage, I got as much ass as a toilet seat.

No Artistry about that!
09-23-2015 9:08 PM
Thanks given by D'man, Ekscentra, Pheroman, Nicksw, LoveInSpain, thundr, dsouza

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-24-2015 2:59 AM

(09-23-2015 9:08 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I've never claimed to be a PUA. The closest I got to that was immediately following my divorce. I was as close to hating women as I could get without actually hating them. I really didn't give a FUCK what they said or thought and my actions showed it.

With that attitude I bedded a ton of women.

I don't hate women, I enjoy their company. Just not too much of it haha! What I hate is the whole pickup game blah blah blah. If you don't say the right thing at the right time, and if you skip a vital step blah blah. Fuck all of that! It's annoying. That's what I am saying. Sometimes you can look at a chick and say that's gonna be to much fucking work. I have been wrong about that many times before though.

I really don't know if the Pheromones are adding to my 'sitting on my ass' or not. I actually doubt it.

What I need to do is recapture that angst and really not care what the fuck any chick thinks. You'd think that is the wrong way to go about it. But when I was a little more, let's go with savage, I got as much ass as a toilet seat.

No Artistry about that!

He who cares the least controls the power of the relationship.

You're absolutely right..... you gotta care enough to act but overall still DGAF.

PUA's make you feel like if you screw up 1 step you've lost the girl.. The real screw up is they show too much interest. That's why they need all these canned lines and routines.

Honestly the more i'm at it now the less I am starting to call girls... I used to call within 2-3 days , now I call a week later.. And I keep my calls to 1 a week.. And I don't go in with a script on the phone....Doc love has some brains here.

I'm slowly starting to realize I can get a lot of #'s and go after a lot of girls so why show so much interest?

This applies from the # to the fuck... and even more, after the fuck. Who says after the fuck you have to show more interest!!! Only your mama!

As men we concern ourselves with scoring.. let the woman bring up where things are heading.... (are we dating?, are you my BF?, will we ever live together or get married? Do you want kids? as men we shouldn't even think these things.. Just the bang! The sooner you bang her the quicker you have her... the more interest you show the more she has you and the more she holds out on the bang!)

When I was 25 I thought like this and had sex with woman after woman.

I'm starting to go back to my old ways and it FEELS fuckin great.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 3:15 AM by dsouza.)
09-24-2015 2:59 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, DssMaster
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
237 thanks in 98 posts

09-24-2015 5:27 AM

I honestly am not a believer of all this dgaf attitude with women approach. I never act like i dgaf in front of them. In fact i act quite the contrary. I look for interesting things about them that make them different from other women. The thing i don't do is trying to impress them. I look for interesting things about them for my own entertainment, and humor and nothing to do with trying to impress them.

The most important lesson that i ever learned about meeting and dating women is that, don't judge a women just from her cover. Of course she has to be physically/sexually attractive to you but beyond that what else do you like about her? I started asking myself this question about everyone woman that i might of had some feelings for. This is just the beginning because when i started asking myself these questions. I slowly started to notice what i really wanted.

That's why i am such a firm believer in inner-game in order to have a really fullfilling relationship with another woman/soul. In order to create my checklist of what i really wanted from a relationship. I had to understand and figure out myself. What type of woman personality did i like? Why did i like those type of personality? What am i looking for her to bring to my life? What am i going to bring to hers? These questions naturally raised my standards for woman, also it helps me become less fazed by their beauty. As i start looking at other things besides beauty. Which is exactly how most women think and judge men. Looks is only part of the package. Men also needs to start thinking like this.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
09-24-2015 5:27 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Macro, Boss, DssMaster
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
644 thanks in 286 posts

09-24-2015 7:59 AM

Not giving a fuck also means I can say whatever I want WITHOUT worry of what she thinks. With that being said, I can also compliment her on her skirt or perfume, etc. WITHOUT worrying if she thinks I am just trying to pick her up or whatever. When I didn't give a fuck, it SHOWED. I could say, "You smell really good, what is that you are wearing?" My balls would not be in her hands, because I was not concerned with a particular OUTCOME. I was just stating something that was fact to me and she would catch that.

Not giving a fuck to me, really means not giving a fuck about the OUTCOME of an interaction. When you interact enough with that attitude, they 'get it.' They understand you are not hinging on their every word or action, or IF THEY LIKE YOU. You're not worried about it. It's the 'oh by the way' attitude, or 'whatever man' attitude.

The thing is...you REALLY need to not care if the interaction goes well or not. If it really doesn't matter to you, they sense it and pick up on it.

Aaand, if I really don't care, I tend to push the envelope a bit. Something like, "yeh, you smell good, but I just noticed your rack. Nice rack ;-)"

Just a little clarification...
09-24-2015 7:59 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-24-2015 8:06 AM

(09-24-2015 7:59 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Not giving a fuck also means I can say whatever I want WITHOUT worry of what she thinks. With that being said, I can also compliment her on her skirt or perfume, etc. WITHOUT worrying if she thinks I am just trying to pick her up or whatever. When I didn't give a fuck, it SHOWED. I could say, "You smell really good, what is that you are wearing?" My balls would not be in her hands, because I was not concerned with a particular OUTCOME. I was just stating something that was fact to me and she would catch that.

Not giving a fuck to me, really means not giving a fuck about the OUTCOME of an interaction. When you interact enough with that attitude, they 'get it.' They understand you are not hinging on their every word or action, or IF THEY LIKE YOU. You're not worried about it. It's the 'oh by the way' attitude, or 'whatever man' attitude.

The thing is...you REALLY need to not care if the interaction goes well or not. If it really doesn't matter to you, they sense it and pick up on it.

Aaand, if I really don't care, I tend to push the envelope a bit. Something like, "yeh, you smell good, but I just noticed your rack. Nice rack ;-)"

Just a little clarification...

I agree with this too.. I am more DGAF now but it's not an unpleasant DGAF.. Its more not concerning myself so much with the OUTCOME like you say. It's more complimenting, acting etc doing things because its natural to you not because your playing a PUA game. I focus on some basic concepts like backhanded compliments, creating push -pull attraction etc... Giving attn. then withdrawing it... And it works but its more natural actions based on how I feel not so much based on a method of acting.

I still work on my conversation skills etc... DGAF doesn't mean bitch slapping a woman if she turns down your request for a date . Smile

Just wanted to clarify that myself.

DGAF is more an INNER attitude adjustment.

Anyways back to the main topic of this thread....

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 8:18 AM by dsouza.)
09-24-2015 8:06 AM
Thanks given by Emil

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 191 posts

10-31-2015 1:29 AM

(09-07-2015 6:30 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  M3X is similar to 3X which i have reviewed.

Paradox a lot of blood flows in that elbow crook region which means heat for dissipation.
You will also find lots of old timers like Terry using that app point.

I got a sample bottle of 3X
I thought 3X is the Same mones As M3X ???
So They are different mones ?

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
10-31-2015 1:29 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
644 thanks in 286 posts

10-31-2015 9:16 AM

(09-08-2015 8:31 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  M3x IS 3x. Thundr responded to me himself and said it is one in the same.

Again
10-31-2015 9:16 AM
Thanks given by Boss
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-02-2015 9:05 AM

Hi everyone I have ordered M3X sent to Thailand took 11 days very fast.
11-02-2015 9:05 AM

Share This Thread