Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
M3X is demanding some reviews!
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1241
Thanks received:
1418 thanks in 544 posts

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
11-11-2015 9:06 AM

Stage is yours Paradox! Lol.

I have a friend who said to me last week, "I've been using pheromones for years and I NEVER get results like you've gotten."
He's admittingly (this is important, admission) acknowledged that he's very introverted, and doesn't know how to approach women or even know what to talk about when starting up a conversation.
I respect him for that and give him advice every other week on women.

I've spoken about how I would randomly start up conversations with a pretty women (I do this OFTEN).... One time in a discount store (no pheromones), I help a lady reach something on the higher shelf. It's a great moment to joke around with her. I tell her, "oh, little girl, do you need me to get that for you?... That leads to some laughs, then leads to some flirting, then leads to our names exchanged and a handshake. Guess what? The next time in the street, she sees me, opens me and says hiiii!! I didn't even recognize her at first... But guess what? She obviously recognized ME. She remembered the "moment". She remembered the "interest".

That of course, is a KEY difference between him and I. I'm going to flirt, I'm going to joke around, I'm going to get kino. I've even gotten kino in front of my girl! I had a female employee from a furniture store, "consciously" unaware she'd put her hand on my outer chest and rubbed it, because I had made her so comfortable and laughing with us!

Now, for a moment, close your eyes, and picture V-nice with pheromones on...

Keep in mind my friends, reviews vary... Because USERS vary...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-11-2015 9:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza, Paradox

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 25 posts

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
11-11-2015 12:22 PM

(11-09-2015 6:24 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Can't speak much to those self-effects but of course it could be affecting you negatively. It is E.none heavy and perhaps even the minimal dosage is too much, given your particular makeup. The self-effects were always subtle but whenever I combo'd it with other products, it always muted the extroverted or 'loud' qualities of the other pheromone mix.

I don't think it's the e.none, as I can wear other e.none heavy products without these side effects (AV, THU, L2K). Must be something else, maybe the combinations of certain mones, or it's just not agreeing with my own body chemistry.

I'll try it with just one spray though. But that's for later, as for now I'm testing L2K, which looks rather promising.
11-11-2015 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread