Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
M3X is demanding some reviews!
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
1409 thanks in 507 posts

RE: M3X is demanding some reviews!
11-02-2015 9:32 AM

(10-31-2015 1:29 AM)Boss Wrote:  
I got a sample bottle of 3X
I thought 3X is the Same mones As M3X ???
So They are different mones ?

M3X is short for Method 3X.

This formula's original name was XXX.

Thundr started shipping samples overseas but quickly realized that he was shipping a bottle of clear liquid marked XXX to foreign countries.

Hence the new name Method 3X AKA M3X.
11-02-2015 9:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Boss

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 191 posts

11-04-2015 12:24 PM

I used 2,5 sprays of 3X.
Self effect : not to obvious like other mones. Very subtle. I can say no self effect.
I went to auto expo that have lots of models. When i talk to them she seems to show att in her eyes but not too blatant and very subtle also.
The man on the other hand are very friendly and we can jokes like old friend.
Maybe i use too much of it.
After 2 hours i feel rather not nice self effect not too confident feeling. So i spray 1 core and it help bright up the mix.
But the attraction from the women is diminishing i felt.
I will test it more and report it

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 12:26 PM by Boss.)
11-04-2015 12:24 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 500
Thanks received:
949 thanks in 504 posts

11-04-2015 12:45 PM

(11-04-2015 12:24 PM)Boss Wrote:  
I used 2,5 sprays of 3X.
Self effect : not to obvious like other mones. Very subtle. I can say no self effect.
I went to auto expo that have lots of models. When i talk to them she seems to show att in her eyes but not too blatant and very subtle also.
The man on the other hand are very friendly and we can jokes like old friend.
Maybe i use too much of it.
After 2 hours i feel rather not nice self effect not too confident feeling. So i spray 1 core and it help bright up the mix.
But the attraction from the women is diminishing i felt.
I will test it more and report it

It's very mysterious sometimes, especially the lack of self-effects, but don't give up on it.
11-04-2015 12:45 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
1409 thanks in 507 posts

11-05-2015 6:59 AM

(11-04-2015 12:24 PM)Boss Wrote:  I used 2,5 sprays of 3X.
I went to auto expo that have lots of models.

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again...humans are not dogs.

(04-22-2015 9:58 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Keep in mind that there are some places where pheromones work better than others. Very open spaces like the mall are not great for testing.
The range of most pheromone products is about 3-7 feet. Some products have a slightly larger range but not much larger.

(06-26-2015 6:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  People are not dogs, wolves or deer. The human nose is measurably different from an animals.

Our smelling function is carried out by two small odour-detecting patches – made up of about five or six million yellowish cells – high up in the nasal passages.

For comparison, a rabbit has 100 million of these olfactory receptors, and a dog 220 million.

No human can detect pheromone odors in high winds...or for that matter outside.

Can you smell a rose 1 foot away from your nose....outside?

We can smell many things but don't fool yourself you can not smell everyone's cologne or perfume at that rooftop party.

At the Mall your pheromones may be lost in the open space. Even at an inside bar, your pheromones may be lost in the circulating air.

As I've said in the past one of the worst places to test pheromones in my experience is the Mall. An Expo would be no different. Most Expo's are held in buildings with high ceilings and wide open spaces.

There are also many other unfavorable environments for pheromone use.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 2:21 PM by Paradox.)
11-05-2015 6:59 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 191 posts

11-05-2015 2:46 PM

(11-05-2015 6:59 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I've said it in the past and I'll say it again...humans are not dogs.

(04-22-2015 9:58 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Keep in mind that there are some places where pheromones work better than others. Very open spaces like the mall are not great for testing.
The range of most pher a dog 220 million.
inside bar, your pheromones may be lost in the circulating air.

As I've said in the past one of the worst places to test pheromones in my experience is the

[/b]
(11-05-2015 6:59 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I've said it in the past and I'll say it again...humans are not dogs.

[QUOTE='Paradox' pid='147137' dateline='1429718308']
Keep in mind that there are some places where pheromones work better than others. Very open spaces like the mall are not great for testing.
The range of most pheromone products is about 3-7 feet. Some products have a slightly larger range but not much larger.
(06-26-2015 6:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  People are not dogs, wolves or deer. The human nose is measurably different from an animals.

Our smelling function is carried out by two small odour-detecting patches – made up of about five or six million yellowish cells – high up in the nasal passages.

For comparison, a rabbit has 100 million of these olfactory receptors, and a dog 220 million.

We can smell many things but don't fool yourself you can not smell everyone's cologne or perfume at that rooftop party.

At the Mall your pheromones may be lost in the open space. Even at an inside bar, your pheromones may be lost in the circulating air.

As I've said in the past one of the worst places to test pheromones in my experience is the Mall. An Expo would be no different. Most Expo's are held in buildings with high ceilings and wide open spaces.

I am aware of that. So when i test it in the mall or expo. I used to stand really close from my target like 1 feet from them and try to stay there as long as i can. And have a long convo with them, So i can see the result. I have done that many times with many combo or single and it works for me Everytime.
And Mall and Expo are far more suitable testing ground than outdoor setting when your have a strong wind everywhere.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 2:56 PM by Boss.)
11-05-2015 2:46 PM

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 98
Thanks received:
751 thanks in 356 posts

11-05-2015 4:01 PM

I've actually seen posters claim hits from 20ft away outdoors. One poster actually claimed hits at 40ft outdoors.
11-05-2015 4:01 PM
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

11-05-2015 5:38 PM

(11-05-2015 4:01 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I've actually seen posters claim hits from 20ft away outdoors. One poster actually claimed hits at 40ft outdoors.

They could be full of crap. Or mones might have been a factor in what they believe they noticed. No way to tell from those reports.

Part of that's because the 'target' might not have to smell the mones for the mones to have an effect on an interaction, even a distant interaction. The wearer smelling them might be enough. (Or perhaps even smelling a placebo they've been told is a mone).

So people might remember that before dismissing mone use out of hand just because it's outdoors, or in a mall, or behind glass, etc, etc.
11-05-2015 5:38 PM
TinglySensatioN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-05-2015 7:19 PM

In my somewhat limited experiences, some women are completely impervious to mones. I mean in a normal house sized room or in a car. The women I'm referring to are single and in some cases looking for a guy. Not talking about Friend Xone stuff either. I mean I have dated 2 I have in mind right now with and without mones on and I was not able to measure any change in their behavior over a period of a few 1st dates. Even after repeated sex with one of them, no change at all with mones or without mones. I'm talking different products that have worked for me on others and different mixes of those products. I've even peeled one of the labels off the bottle, gave it to them and said, "Smell this. Do you like it?" No change even after a few hours. (she never knew it was a mone)

It's hard to describe them...Kinda disconnected, head in the clouds like. Loopy. Cute but they never wear heels or lots of makeup or hardly ever change their hair. Not super educated by not really really stupid. Oh! But both have bad memories. I mean bad like they don't even remember what they had for breakfast the day before. No effect on them.

I'll be testing M3X aka MX3 in the back of a passenger van on a 2 hour drive on 3 hotties and 1 semi hottie next week (if it arrives by then). I've never tested them before. They're the prissy wear makeup and heels all the time type and I'm almost sure there will be some effect/change.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 7:25 PM by TinglySensatioN.)
11-05-2015 7:19 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 721
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 670 posts

11-05-2015 9:50 PM

It's definitely product specific. My wife doesn't respond to sexuals AT ALL. But, she does to status, as well as Voodoo and GOA.

Sometimes you really gotta observe close, but the difference is definitely there. Keep rotating products, after multiple exposures, to see what happens.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
11-05-2015 9:50 PM

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 25 posts

11-09-2015 12:35 PM

Been testing M3X the past few days. Was looking very much forward to given it a run, but unfortunately it has rather negative self-effects on myself, which completely defeat any positive effects it could have on others. Been wearing it 3 times so far, and each time it made me feel rather self-conscious (I actually had to force myself to keep eye contact with people - something I usually don't have trouble with). Also I feel numbed and dumbed down, including me not being able to think of something to say in quite a few situations - just completely foggy brain.

I've worn it to the office today, had a lunch break with a female colleague about 3 hours after application, and also could not see much of an effect on her. Admittedly this could have to do with me not exactly being at the top of my game with this stuff on.

Sooo... all in all... even if this would have positive effects on the girls, I would not be able to make it work. Even the best phero product needs a bit of game, and mine is dead when wearing this.

Btw, been wearing 2 sprays. Tried to counter the negative effects with a spray of CV4 today, but this did not help much.

Well... things don't work for everyone.
11-09-2015 12:35 PM
Thanks given by Falcon, dsouza

Share This Thread