Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi red dot testing thread
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

RE: Impi red dot testing thread
03-27-2013 10:10 AM

Ok I went to open mic with three sprays of impi and 1 drop evolve oil on my hands and one spray evolve on back of neck. These two mix very very well and produce nice alpha confident self effects. Whatever the molecule that impi shares with New Pheromone Additive smells real good especially after aging. Wifey accompanied me and there were almost no other women in the place so my test includes wifey and some guys.

I got mad respect from the other musicians and I got hit on b a fat yet pretty girl outside having a smoke. Wifey said she felt get sexy like a sex machine she said. I let her have a long Convo with a younger friend of mine who I know she thinks is cute. I don't mind this because I think it makes her feel real good taking to cute guys as she is 35 and sometimes has self image issues. When I sat down the conversation turned sexual and she was opini g about how some people need multiple partners and that's ok for them and stuff. I think my cloud was affecting everybody. I didn't get any last nigh because wifey was dead tired com a long day of work but wifey kept nuzzling my neck saying how good I smelled. I did however wake up to a nice bj this morning after sleeping with the evolve and impi on. This is totally out of character for her before my phero usage.

Evolve oil last and lasts and this combo with impi I think can be a real winner. I'm gonna get out the same combo tonight at another open mic this time without wifey. We will see what happens.

If she bites you did it right.
03-27-2013 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Buzzy78, Q-Tips, Pheroman, Onedzguy, D_Darko, Vladimir, NuTrix
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
794 thanks in 355 posts

03-27-2013 10:20 AM

I also love the scent of impi red dot.. it's great stuff! My first time testing it (only did 1 test up untill now) was in a club setting. I noticed some good attraction and girls often got quite touchy feely while talking to me.

Started off with 3 sprays when i left home and refreshed after about 4 hours with 2 (small) sprays from a 2ml togo. Also had 2 drops of x22 oil on that night.

Next time i'm going out i'll do some more testing with it to confirm my results ;)

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-27-2013 10:20 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, Vladimir, NuTrix
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
816 thanks in 287 posts

03-27-2013 3:54 PM

Is it just me or have the red dot scent a very short life? I agree upon the great smell, it suits me well. But i think it doesnt last longer than an hour on me. Or maybe i imagine that, as i kind of get used to wearing it and doesnt recognise the smell after an hour?
03-27-2013 3:54 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

03-27-2013 4:00 PM

I think the smell last longer than you realize I think you just get used to it.
I can still smell it the next day. Doing a buildup of this also might be in order. I feel like you can use it
For a couple days in a rowAnd it just becomes yourSmell.

It is mild though. Very subtle

03-27-2013 4:00 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

03-27-2013 8:33 PM

I cam smell it next morning.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-27-2013 8:33 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

04-05-2013 7:19 AM

Went away for an overnight trip to mass. I went to see some spoken word thing at an art gallery and stay with some college age kids. Now I am 38 and these people re like in their early twenties. I certainly feel 20 years old but the fact remains that I am not really trying to get laid and don want to be some creepy older guy staring at all the young girls.

Don get me wrong, if by some weird chance I was to fall into something then I would bang the shit out of one of these girls but I am shooting more for sexual respect. Like wow who is that sexy older guy.

So four sprays of impi and one drop evolve oil on hands. I noticed this one girl who had a boyfriend constantly staring at me another girl always positioned herself close to me. I got into a great deep Convo with an overweight girl. Guys showed mad respect and there was absolutely no shit testing but this could be more due to my demeanor and social skills.

I do feel that this mix got some hits but due to the age difference there is a big barrier to bagging any women. I mean they are only two years older than my daughter....... Weird.

All n all a good time and nothing special happened but I was accepted and very comfy socially and a few girls seemed intrigued. Also the self effects are calm cool confident.

04-05-2013 7:19 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, maeve, Vladimir, NuTrix
maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 20 posts

04-08-2013 9:11 PM

(04-05-2013 7:19 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Went away for an overnight trip to mass. I went to see some spoken word thing at an art gallery and stay with some college age kids. Now I am 38 and these people re like in their early twenties. I certainly feel 20 years old but the fact remains that I am not really trying to get laid and don want to be some creepy older guy staring at all the young girls.

Don get me wrong, if by some weird chance I was to fall into something then I would bang the shit out of one of these girls but I am shooting more for sexual respect. Like wow who is that sexy older guy.

So four sprays of impi and one drop evolve oil on hands. I noticed this one girl who had a boyfriend constantly staring at me another girl always positioned herself close to me. I got into a great deep Convo with an overweight girl. Guys showed mad respect and there was absolutely no shit testing but this could be more due to my demeanor and social skills.

I do feel that this mix got some hits but due to the age difference there is a big barrier to bagging any women. I mean they are only two years older than my daughter....... Weird.

All n all a good time and nothing special happened but I was accepted and very comfy socially and a few girls seemed intrigued. Also the self effects are calm cool confident.

Ever tried pairing up Impi with New Pheromone Additive? Or will it be overpowering, since those 2 are more or less the same?
04-08-2013 9:11 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

04-09-2013 3:30 AM

I never use New Pheromone Additive with red dot. I believe red do has tha same stuff In it and is rather loaded with mones.

04-09-2013 3:30 AM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

04-09-2013 1:28 PM

U should try it sometime. Impi red and np.a go well together. Impi has the same secret stuff but its not as concentrated and buffered a lot more than np.a.

When u combine the 2 it takes some of sting off np.a, while adding a cover scent, and also increasing the secret additive amount. I made a 1 spray impi to 1 drop np.a to 1 drop both the nol oils at 1mg/ml conc. I added north pole to the red dot scent. I ran this a few times and it tested well. It's quite a bit sexual. Not the best mix for a first date or pickup type of thing. Lol. But if u play ur cards right its a great bang mix.

All lacroy products mix very well. It's just a matter of ratios and testing sweet spots.

Pheroman is really good at this combo. He's the one that turned me on to it. Maybe he will chime in here at some point.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 1:31 PM by thundr.)
04-09-2013 1:28 PM
Thanks given by Vladimir, maeve, D_Darko
Slyguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 17 posts

Impi red dot testing thread
04-23-2013 9:18 PM

I've been using impi red for about a week.

My observations:
1.) the red scent goes away quickly and you are left with a detectable mone smell. It reminds me of the corpo smell
2.) the red scent is nice, European perfume like. Another member described it as peppery. I didn't see that.

I haven't mixed it with anything. But I'm curious on how others would classify the effect. I haven't gotten any hits off of it but maybe I don't know what Im looking for. Is this meant to be a sexual mix or more social or status?

Tx

PhermoneXS - Ascend, Cohesion, evolve, xist, connections, vibe, flirt
LAL - Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae, Overdose Gel, alpha q
HAX - x22, m512, c4, WMB, 9+0
Lacroy - NPA
Laid - Hair Paste
04-23-2013 9:18 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread mark-in-dallas 7 3,688 01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread mark-in-dallas 4 2,352 01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread mark-in-dallas 3 1,907 12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro