Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1701
Thanks received:
4211 thanks in 1786 posts

Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread
12-02-2013 10:12 AM

Please use this thread is for comparing and reviewing Impi Red Mix S.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-02-2013 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3826
Thanks received:
3148 thanks in 1482 posts

RE: Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread
12-07-2013 2:05 PM

Red mix -S few sprays to inner forearms, to me the scent is very light without any real character and endurance, although it could be a decent enough fragrance for bedtime use if its accompanied pheromones were suitable, then could be good for intimate Asian girl encounter.... more testing to come yet . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-07-2013 2:05 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
784 thanks in 327 posts

12-08-2013 4:21 AM

Got the samples yesterday (thanks Mark!).

Just a note I'm comparing this to a silver (metal) bottle of Impi from around 2007/2008. That version of Impi was pretty awesome for attracting girls in their mid-to-late teens. Infatuation, Deer in the headlights inducing stuff. I was aiming to attract ladies more my own age so stopped using it. I'll probably give it another test run after the samples see if any changes to my natural mone output leads to it pulling the mid-20 upwards crowd.

Anyway, back to the review, I took started off with Impi Sameple S, 2 sprays to each side of the neck. I don't really like reporting after 1 test run since it's nowhere near enough to gauge a product. But this is my inital feel of the sample, proper reviews to come.

Got to say it smells like a woman's perfume, ridiculously sweet. Almost to the point of it being sickly, really hoping Lacroy don't roll with this scent.

Self-effects: self assuring, calming and confidence enhancing. I'd take my time with things alot more, normally lead footed people walking in my way boil my piss after a while but it didn't bother me as much. Very smooth in its self effects.

Effects on women:
I started off doing some browsing in a couple of department stores and then moved onto a restaurant. Mixed bag really, older women, absolutely nothing at all (talking late 20s upwards), might as well have been invisible.

Younger women, loads of smiles, IOIs etc, but not the magnetic pull of the original Impi. Honestly, not inclined towards the teen crowd, so I'm going to give this a proper run in a bar setting. At the restuarant, nothing really special to write about, female servers were rushed off their feet so polite indifference mostly.

More to follow!
12-08-2013 4:21 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, Pheroman, mark-in-dallas, terry0400-40
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1247
Thanks received:
2526 thanks in 1015 posts

12-27-2013 1:33 PM

Been testing this one out over the holidays ..

to be honest i do not like that stuff much ( Sample S ) ... it clearly does not feel like Impi at all !!

did forget some words that normally come out of my mouth without thinking at all .. this kind of problem i only had with L2K ..

peeps did get quiet on the table ..

Scent is very much female ... really not like a male product .. !!!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-27-2013 1:33 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Rattlesnake, lefer58, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, Vladimir
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3453
Thanks received:
6451 thanks in 1168 posts

01-09-2014 10:23 PM

The IMPI quest: sample S

I began all testing by running the original metal canister impi red dot 3 days in a row to set a baseline of what to look for both in scent hits and mone type reactions. I managed to tease a few squirts from the near depleted bottle and refreshed my memory of impi red original.

Sample S has been the worst to test. I only ran it twice because it was an offensive smell and grayscale mone aura. Not only has it fared the poorest in scent of the others but I do not like the mone aura very much. Not one single female I let smell the app point liked it. Wrinkled up noses and ew seemed to predominate the consensus.
I did not like the scent much at all either. It was entirely too sugary. I will name this impi pink.

Self effects: 20 min I felt a bit lightheaded. Maybe some increase in the nols perhaps. This did not last long as it shifted into a weird anxiety feel. I felt like I should be doing something else even when I was doing nothing. I didnt feel very social or outgoing like the old impi of red. Those self effects were legendary. Like someone slapped a turbo charger on your back.

Effects on others: definitely not as social as what I remember. Alot of averted gazes and distancing. This is not a good cold pickup type product. Phased out conversations dropped or discarded. At sone points I actually felt like the formula was working against me. Like when I would be doing a random open I felt like I had to do the heavy lifting in conversations. Very clunky and no flow.
Old red dot had a magical effect of tractor beaming in chicks even when you were standing still at a club. Once you opened your mouth convo flowed very smooth.

females were a bit compliant and flirty. Nothing over the top and sample S seemed to create distance instead of close it. Couple milfs and a few random chick hits but overall blah. Nothing that could make up for that horrid scent pack.

effects on dudes is no one tried to fight me or show any aggression. Other than that I dont really care how it works on dudes.

Thankfully sample S doesnt stick around as long as the original impi red did and the sample S decent hits were noticed early in app time when the scent was strongest. Scent lasts less than 3 hrs on my skin then barely noticeable even a direct app sniff.

conclusion. Not impi red dot original. I would not buy sample S if it were a product.

01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Thanks given by bondjames1, terry0400-40, ZB pmones, scorpio69, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi red dot testing thread alphavitea 213 30,133 05-17-2016 2:25 AM
Last Post: boyscout73
  Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread mark-in-dallas 7 1,878 01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread mark-in-dallas 3 861 12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro